Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What Web Browser are you using now? - Minitokyo

What Web Browser are you using now?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Firefox forever! Yay! ^__^ Glad to see so many others using it too! You all rock!

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

IE 6.....

AoiDatenshi

AoiDatenshi

Wandering Datenshi

IE 6.0, Opera 7.5, Mozilla.
Depends on the site.

...and the angel falls from the heaven to the earth...

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

IE 6! woohoo, im normal xD

I use Mozilla most of the time but I use IE6 when I have to (For IE only sites...). Since I'm on a 56K Mozilla's cache is quicker than IE's ^-^ Plus I like the tabs....

claud

claud

Liliana

Mozilla Is faster and blocks ads. I't's perfect.

maqua

maqua

oh-so-innocent XD

IE 6 for me. netscape get a little wonky sometimes... XD

i use Opera 7.23

mordoc

mordoc

Jedi Master

well i jut d/l-ed fire fox if i dont like it ill go back to ie

Signature
-Signiture by Kenshin_FFX-

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

I use FireFox 0.9.1 never going back to ie........ I have two windows open in firefox and it doesn't kill my computer unlike IE did...............

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

Firefox 0.9

IE. too lazy to try other stuff :)

hoping to try firefox soon though

rojacol

rojacol

.:INtheEXILE:.

Ok, i took a look at firefox, and i just love it. I'll use ie in the future only in emergency cases. Thanks for the recomendations.

Signature Image
||Browse my Gallery||
||Miembro orgulloso de: (Proud member of) Hispanime||

KohakuXP

Neutral

Uhh, Im using IE now at a public community center and it sux, I can't even check my userpage. -_-

Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 - it's the only browser I'm familiar with.

Try this URL: <http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=11074> I like it and I hope you all will.

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

Mozilla 7 cause my IE crashed, but i've started to like mozilla, so it's fine by me :)

Signature

Opera (currently 8.01) and Konqueror, I currently prefer Opera through.

I'd like to see something similar to Firefox's adblock-Plugin for one of those two. By far the most useful Firefox-plugin IMO. Rumors say, that something like adblock will be integrated in the next version of Konqueror. I would appreciate it, because I won't have to use Privoxy anymore. :)

firefox 1.0.4
and IE when firefox turns retarded, which happens less and less with newer versions, obviously :P

firefox

Netcaptor, which emulate IE with a lot of fonctiinnalities and no spywares. Sometimes firefox, but it makes my pc unstable with outpost.

IE 6.0, FireFox 1.0.9, Netscape 7.1, Netscape 8.0...yes all of 'em ^_^'

Signature

>.<

scrapstyle

scrapstyle

Look! Behind You!

IE6 & Firefox 1.0.4. I use them interchangeably

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 70 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.