Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 rejection and the best excuse line - Minitokyo

rejection and the best excuse line

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

This is the thread for the broken heart, my friend was dump recently, so it got me thinking just how many times people got shot down before they even get to the stage of getting dump by someone. So how many times have you been rejected from the person of an oppsite sex. I think we have all been there, getting rejected by that one girl or one guy that you have such major crush on, and you had finally work out the courage to ask she or him out too. It is a life changing event, innocent lost and can't never be regain. I want to know what is the best excuse have you ever heard, because I bet some of you have heard them all. Please don't take offense from that last statement if you actually heard them all. :D

Now all of you must be thinking, why would someone as handsome and as wise as Mordin start a thread like this, :D doesn't all the girls just flock to him like magnet. ;) Such prince of charming shouldn't have any relationship problems, well sadly this nice guy had seen too much heartbreak over his life time. I have you know that sometimes even the great one sufferes. :D I got shot down way too much, why do you think I have so many female friends, they all feel pity for me after they turn me down. :(

Persoanlly I got rejected too many to count, 80% of my friends are females should tell you something very sad and depressing. :( My favorite excuse is "It isn't you it is me, you are a great guy, but I am not for you, you deserve someone better." To me that is worst than slapping me in the face, because if you think I am such great guy, and you still won't want any part of me, how great of guy can i really be. Another one is "I just want to be your friend, I don't want to lose our friendship" Talk about story of my life. :( I am wise, but I am such loser when it comes to love, I still have hope though, because I know I will find that girl one day that would say "You are the only one for me" I am still looking though, good luck to all the adventure of love out there. Please sharing your opinions. :)

PS: if any girl out there that reads this, and find that I am the right guy for you, please pm me, I will respond like the speed of light. ;) This isn't a self ad, but I don't mind if it gets the same result. ;) *runs off to my lonely one man apartment* :(

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Quote by MordinNow all of you must be thinking, why would someone as handsome and as wise as Mordin start a thread like this, :D doesn't all the girls just flock to him like magnet. ;) Such prince of charming shouldn't have any relationship problems, well sadly this nice guy had seen too much heartbreak over his life time. I have you know that sometimes even the great one sufferes. :D

Wow, you are really humble, Mordin ;)

Quote by MordinPS: if any girl out there that reads this, and find that I am the right guy for you, please pm me, I will respond like the speed of light. ;) This isn't a self ad, but I don't mind if it gets the same result. ;) *runs off to my lonely one man apartment* :(

Not a self ad, eh? Sure seems like it to me...*tsk tsk tsk* XD
Personally, I've never been rejected nor given any excuse, the reason being that I've never asked a guy out, nor have I been asked out. I just don't come across to guys in that manner...so be it. I don't really mind; that's just a part of life. I'm used to it by now, too.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

rofl mordin...your ego rivals mine XD
too bad your more perverted and im just a bigger flirt
oh well i've only been turned down twice in my life so far

i think her excuse was "he asked first"
when i asked a girl to be my valentine but she choose her ex-bf instead
oh well i just roll with the blows (even those inflicted by teflon XD )
and keep on moving ahead

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by MordinThis is the thread for the broken heart, my friend was dump recently,
so it got me thinking just how many times people got shot down before
they even get to the stage of getting dump by someone. So how many
times have you been rejected from the person of an oppsite sex. I think
we have all been there, getting rejected by that one girl or one guy
that you have such major crush on, and you had finally work out the
courage to ask she or him out too. It is a life changing event,
innocent lost and can't never be regain. I want to know what is the
best excuse have you ever heard, because I bet some of you have heard
them all. Please don't take offense from that last statement if you
actually heard them all. :D

lol - I haven't been in any relationship before. Mordin - so highly unlike you to be posting up something like this. ROFL

Quote by MordinNow all of you must be thinking, why would someone as handsome and as
wise as Mordin start a thread like this, :D doesn't all the girls just
flock to him like magnet. ;)

O_o

Quote by MordinSuch prince of charming shouldn't have any
relationship problems, well sadly this nice guy had seen too much
heartbreak over his life time. I have you know that sometimes even the
great one sufferes. :D I got shot down way too much, why do you think I
have so many female friends, they all feel pity for me after they turn
me down. :(

Wow Mordin, that has got to be one of the funniest comments I have seen yet. Aww - pity? **Hands him a teddy bear** You can huggle the Charming Princess' Magic Teddy Bear! ^_^

Quote by MordinMy favorite excuse is "It isn't you it is me, you are a great guy, but I
am not for you, you deserve someone better." To me that is worst than
slapping me in the face, because if you think I am such great guy, and
you still won't want any part of me, how great of guy can i really be.
Another one is "I just want to be your friend, I don't want to lose our
friendship" Talk about story of my life. :( I am wise, but I am such
loser when it comes to love, I still have hope though, because I know I
will find that girl one day that would say "You are the only one for
me"

Wow - with all that experience, I have to admit that you got a couple good-looking girls to add to your disposal. Oh wise and powerful Mordin, fanning himself with all the grace and super-human strength of a gracious king. Haha - I have to admire your courage here, and charisma. **Snickers**

Quote by MordinPS: if any girl out there that reads this, and find that I am the right
guy for you, please pm me, I will respond like the speed of light. ;)
This isn't a self ad, but I don't mind if it gets the same result. ;)
*runs off to my lonely one man apartment* :(

Wow. Now this is a side I have never seen in Mordin before? What can I say? lol - Go Mordin, go Mordin! You can do it - it's your birthday. Get busy!

Geez, could this be the perverted side of Mordin I have never encountered before? Celessa must be blessed by your gracious words, because you fooled me with this one. lol - I love it. Too funny indeed. Good luck with ya!

Quote by Chopstickzrofl mordin...your ego rivals mine XD

Z'OMG - that is so weird. Haha - you got quite a guy to take a bout with this time. ^_^

Quote by Chopstickzi think her excuse was "he asked first"
when i asked a girl to be my valentine but she choose her ex-bf instead
oh well i just roll with the blows (even those inflicted by teflon XD )
and keep on moving ahead

**Winds her teflon pan once more for safe measures** Oh goodness, you are so asking for it. lol **Unloads her bazooka and fires at Chopstickz** Wee! There she blows - away! **Misses Chopstickz and sinks the enemy ship instead** Oh darn - well, I'll get that child sooner or later, and when I do, he's gonna pay with my machinegun bullets! Mwahaha! **Revs the motor and begins firing away** Wo0t! It's show time!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I guarantee people may be around me, but in their head, they are thinking, "no, I shouldn't be with him. He doesn't like to talk a lot". Of course, this applies to many of the girls on my campus and at my home. Sadly, I remain a single; I should've had at least one relationship by now to see how things could turn out in the future, as it may act as a preparation, or if not a preparation an actual relationship.

Hopefully, my dear skysong will be the one for me. She's the girl I love so much.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

i get this too often ........"i treat you like my brother" -_-''
or this "i'm a bad girl you deserve some1 nicer"
ermm okayz.......-_-

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Wow... so sad... Luckily I'm still young ^^ Don't have that kind of experience :P lol

nekosasu

nekosasu

chibi ningen no baka ~desu

LMAO Mordin
the thread is quite serious, but the two last lines were hilarious XD
more like, that's what I would be writing too, but I never have the courage to do that... I'd so feel ashamed if I wrote that and people would laugh about me, hahaha... Self-advertizing is BAD :d
i was turned down once, the only time i asked. That was 2 a half years ago, and i already forget what she said... hmm... oh yea, she said, "not yet, i'm not ready". Of course, the next week I saw her with someone else... >_>

Holt

Holt

pffft

Meh, asked twice, turned down twice. I got the "You're too nice, I'm not right for you" excuse and that was quite a slap in the face T_T
Oh well, I got over it and there's still plenty of time for me :)

Signature Image

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

lazy me now.. so I just say short =p
I guess I have confessed 2 or 3 times.. once I got rejected and that person avoided me totally.. for 1 whole month..
another two.. when I told them they said they like someone else - my friends really :X
so those 3 I confessed to and sorta got rejected.. had gone steady with 3 of my close friends.. I feel like I am still the loner in my group

Quote by Mordin
Persoanlly I got rejected too many to count, 80% of my friends are
females should tell you something very sad and depressing.

I don't really understand this.. does it mean you confessed to most girls you know for a longer period of time?
I tried that.. get along with groups of girls.. now I just chat with them and things.. so the girls I know are just 2 or 3 groups ultimately.. I am bad with girls too huh *^5!*

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by CLAMPchic

Quote by MordinNow all of you must be thinking, why would someone as handsome and as wise as Mordin start a thread like this, :D doesn't all the girls just flock to him like magnet. ;) Such prince of charming shouldn't have any relationship problems, well sadly this nice guy had seen too much heartbreak over his life time.

Wow, you are really humble, Mordin ;)

Mordin, like kel-chan says, u are way too "humble" and "modest". *snorts* yeah, right. *rolls eyes*

Quote by CLAMPchic

Quote by MordinPS: if any girl out there that reads this, and find that I am the right guy for you, please pm me, I will respond like the speed of light. ;) This isn't a self ad, but I don't mind if it gets the same result. ;) *runs off to my lonely one man apartment* :(

Not a self ad, eh? Sure seems like it to me...*tsk tsk tsk* XD

lol, i agree with kel-chan here. it is so obvious that it's a self-ad, and don't deny it!!! *points finger at u* lol, j/k, j/k XP

Quote by CLAMPchicPersonally, I've never been rejected nor given any excuse, the reason being that I've never asked a guy out, nor have I been asked out. I just don't come across to guys in that manner...so be it. I don't really mind; that's just a part of life. I'm used to it by now, too.

yeah. same here, kel-chan. now that adds another thing that we're alike about. and as i said before: it's so scary and weird that it's cool. lol XD

Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Generally, when I ask, it's either a yes or a no, and then it's either on or over. ...However, there are a few girls I'm friends with. ....i think they are kind of keeping me as the "ace in the hole" or "backup plan". ....Anyhow, it can get kindof confusing sometimes. ..As such, I will ask more gentle questions and then as, and have consistently been disappointed. ...Keep in mind, we're talking years of time together here. ....So I voted "please no more".

On a side note, I will typically only go for three "maybe-ish" responses. ....These could include "Oh! I already have something planned for that night", etc. ...When it comes to iffy stuff like that, I generally will go "three strikes and you're out." ...It seems to work well. ...First time could have been genuine. Second time is stretching it, but third... ...Third means it's up to her if she wants another chance.

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

rofl, Mordin XD ummm, i hav not reallie been rejected ^^; in high skool though, i had plenty of crushes but neva spoke out cuz i dunno them ^_^' and surprisely, i rejected two ppl, who r such kool friends X_x veri weird, i neva thought i would reject sumone...

Quote by sereneWow... so sad... Luckily I'm still young ^^ Don't have that kind of experience :P lol

lol, serene, ur so lucky XD

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by MordinPS: if any girl out there that reads this, and find that I am the right
guy for you, please pm me, I will respond like the speed of light. ;)
This isn't a self ad, but I don't mind if it gets the same result. ;)
*runs off to my lonely one man apartment* :(

LMAO this last sentence coming from the guy who told me he went on a date yesterday... <_< poor girl...

Quote by MordinNow all of you must be thinking, why would someone as handsome and as wise as Mordin start a thread like this, smiley doesn't all the girls just flock to him like magnet. smiley Such prince of charming shouldn't have any relationship problems, well sadly this nice guy had seen too much heartbreak over his life time. I have you know that sometimes even the great one sufferes. smiley I got shot down way too much, why do you think I have so many female friends, they all feel pity for me after they turn me down. smiley

o_O... where's your ego Handsome?? XP

well... unlike you, this "hot cutie" here never got rejected, for one simple reason : i've never asked any guys out... i'm way too shy to do that ^_^' and i do think i've been asked out... erm, twice... in my life x_x (pathetic, i know...) the first one was a jerk who had never learned the use of a shower >.< i simply told him i wasn't interested... the second was my best friend at the time (he moved and i lost contact with him)... i don't remember what i told him but it must have been something like "sorry, i don't share your feelings"... turns out i was right to reject him, he realized not long afterwards he was gay... o_0

so... erm... this is the story of my life... <_<

Cadi

Cadi

True

I've never been rejected like ayamael or clampchic, I'm just too shy to ask them. I have been asked twice by my two of my guy friends... but I said no,(I think I made up a excuse but forgot what it was ^_^') One of the guys admit that he didn't like me and that he just did it for fun O_o( My friends think that he only said that to cover up the embarssment) We still stayed friends after that.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

kiri-chan

kiri-chan

Casual Waller

damn i feel bad for guys sometimes ;) Because usually girls don't do the asking.
I've never been rejected, but I have been the rejector a few times. And yes, I admit to using the lines:
"I don't want to ruin our friendship"
"I'm not ready for a relationship now"
Most of the time it's true! Don't take it wrongly :P

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

>.<

true true ... guys do the asking .. xD *pats THE ALL THE GUYS BAQ* .. ;__;
saki's never been rejected .. >.> butbut saki rejected a lot .. o.o;; not on purpose though .. >.>
saki says the same lines .. " i dunt noe yu well enough " .. >.>

*runs away*

thebigdoublek

thebigdoublek

The Last Hurrah

everyone who takes a chance gets rejected at some point. but i've learned that crying or feeling bad over a girl that doesn't want you just wastes time when you could be out there gettin it on with some other girl. you have to act like it doesn't matter to you either way whether or not they go with you. girls like guys that have their own lives apart from them, because then they have the desire to control you and put you under their grasp. as long as you know how they work and what their motives are, you can always have the upper hand XD

Signature Image

{Fight-club}{MT-Singles-Club}{RPG-Fans}{Ecchi-Club}{ShirowClub}

Mordin

Mordin

The Wise One

Quote by Anjeile

Quote by CLAMPchic

Quote by MordinPS: if any girl out there that reads
this, and find that I am the right guy for you, please pm me, I will
respond like the speed of light. ;) This isn't a self ad, but I don't
mind if it gets the same result. ;) *runs off to my lonely one man
apartment* :(

Not a self ad, eh? Sure seems like it to
me...*tsk tsk tsk* XD

lol, i agree with kel-chan here. it is so
obvious that it's a self-ad, and don't deny it!!! *points finger at u*
lol, j/k, j/k XP

hey you two :) I just want to let nice girls out there to know that a nice guy like me is availble, and I am just giving them my qualification. :) Beside a little self promotion doesn't hurt anyone. ;) Beside I am a gentlemen, so I don't think the ladies would mind. ;)

Quote by Celessa

Quote by MordinSuch prince of charming shouldn't have any
great one sufferes. :D I got shot down way too much, why do you think I
have so many female friends, they all feel pity for me after they turn
me down. :(

Wow Mordin, that has got to be one of the funniest
comments I have seen yet. Aww - pity? **Hands him a teddy bear** You
can huggle the Charming Princess' Magic Teddy Bear! ^_^

Ah a the Charming Princess’s Magic Teddy Bear, it is a must have for any heartbroken guy huh, very nice of you Cel to give me your teddy ;) lol I guess my Snoopy finally has a friend now, I just hope that the Teddy Bear has charms like you, or my Snoopy would crush the Teddy out of jealousy if the Teddy can't convince my Snoopy. ;)

Quote by Celessa

Quote by Chopstickzrofl mordin...your ego rivals mine XD

Z'OMG
- that is so weird. Haha - you got quite a guy to take a bout with this
time. ^_^

I think baby chopper is out of his league this time. ;) I have far more experience in this field, so baby chopper, the grasshopper aren’t worthy yet to challenge me the dashing master, go to the mountain and fight some bears. ;) Be sure to bring some milk bottles with you when you go. :D

Quote by diamarrri get this too often ........"i treat you like my brother" -_-''
or this "i'm a bad girl you deserve some1 nicer"
ermm okayz.......-_-

I can feel your pain diamarrr, well just listen to your uncle mord, you deserve better girls, and I think a man needs at least ten rejection to really understand woman. ;) I wish you best of luck, hope you don't get slap like chopper along the journey to happy dating. :)

Quote by nekosasuLMAO Mordin
the thread is quite serious, but the two last lines were hilarious XD
more like, that's what I would be writing too, but I never have the
courage to do that... I'd so feel ashamed if I wrote that and people
would laugh about me, hahaha... Self-advertizing is BAD :d
i was turned down once, the only time i asked. That was 2 a half years
ago, and i already forget what she said... hmm... oh yea, she said,
"not yet, i'm not ready". Of course, the next week I saw her with
someone else... >_>

ouch neko, that girl is mean, I do hope you find that right girl, just be confident, hey no girl can resiste a neko ;) By the way, Self-avertizing isn't BAD, it is more realistic than that lotto jackpot you were drooling over for months now. ;)

Quote by HoltMeh, asked twice, turned down twice. I got the "You're too nice, I'm
not right for you" excuse and that was quite a slap in the face T_T Oh
well, I got over it and there's still plenty of time for me :)

Don't lose hope Holt, just keep trying, soon or later, one of the girls would say yes, beside what do you got to lose, aside from self-esteem. :D

Quote by Ayamael

Quote by MordinNow all of you
must be thinking, why would someone as handsome and as wise as Mordin
start a thread like this, smiley doesn't all the girls just flock to
him like magnet. smiley Such prince of charming shouldn't have any
great one sufferes. smiley I got shot down way too much, why do you
think I have so many female friends, they all feel pity for me after
they turn me down. smiley

o_O... where's your ego Handsome?? XP
well... unlike you, this "hot cutie" here never got rejected, for one
simple reason : i've never asked any guys out... i'm way too shy to do
that ^_^' and i do think i've been asked out... erm, twice... in my
life x_x (pathetic, i know...) the first one was a jerk who had never
learned the use of a shower >.< i simply told him i wasn't
interested... the second was my best friend at the time (he moved and i
lost contact with him)... i don't remember what i told him but it must
have been something like "sorry, i don't share your feelings"... turns
out i was right to reject him, he realized not long afterwards he was
gay... o_0 so... erm... this is the story of my life... <_<

lol hot cutie, don't judge us guys on those two losers, one doesn't take showers, that is disguesting, I don't think he is a great representation of the male population. :D I think if hot cutie would look closely around you, you will find that there guys that is looking at you hungrily, because hot cutie is very hot. ;) Trust the wise one on this. ;)

Signature
Thank you einna for the siggy :)

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Heh, I have done some rejection in my time, although I think I have been turned down once – it was a mutual thing though so I am not sure what that is considered as. *sighs* Love bites, but we go on! I actually have a type of rejection to deal with later this night *groans* Sad to say that being friends with my husband is just fine, wish we were still in love. Heh, I wonder if me still looking for the one who can match me even exists – especially since I have a weird idea of the right person. *shrugs* Yet, I do not think that me wanting a person who is as intricate as I am is too much to ask. Ahh, well *grins*

Before I forget! Very funny Mordin! Got a great laugh from me! *winks*

mdntdragon

mdntdragon

Dark Dragon---Ruler of the night

oh boy, Mordin are you depressed or what? lol

well, let's see here.
rejections - I think the best one (or worst) was this: I'm sorry,but I like you too much to put you through a relationship with me. The gal was a neighbor of my mom's years ago.

On leathern wings and with fiery breath, I descend upon you!

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Aww Mordin...Where are you? I coming to getcha!!! jk lol.

Hmm how many times have I been rejected? First I just want to say that a rejection in my book is also a failed relationship. So, having said that I would say 3 times. Let me clarify that by saying I've had 3 serious had boyfriends. Each time more devastating than the last. The usual line is "I love you but I just don't feel I am ready for that kind of commitment." Then why in the world are we in a relationship buttmunch!!! *blushes with embarrassment* Excuse my language I am feeling a little upset by the memories.

*Offers Mordin 12 long stem roses* Yes I give men roses sometimes, don't look so shocked! Don't worry Mordin someone will love you and all the pain will go away. You didn't want those other girls anyway. The right one will come along.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Quote by Mordin
I can feel your pain diamarrr, well just listen to your uncle mord, you
deserve better girls, and I think a man needs at least ten rejection to
really understand woman. ;) I wish you best of luck, hope you don't get
slap like chopper along the journey to happy dating. :)

roflmao i was too lazy to write that time..... what pain???.....hahah well i get more sucesses than failure....im not that bad looking at all......just im sometimes too nice and take things a lil too slow they get fed up hahahah my bad.....so being nice isnt really a good thing .....what i get are millions of pet sisters and being very close but cant be a couple hahaha so sad....heck they dont even treat me as a guy....they do *weird * things infront of me without bother....lol hehehe well i also have a tendency of well asking older girls......no not way too old i mean like 2 or 3 years older at max =D hahaa not all failures though ;)

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by MordinI think baby chopper is out of his league this time. ;) I have far more
experience in this field, so baby chopper, the grasshopper aren’t
worthy yet to challenge me the dashing master, go to the mountain and
fight some bears. ;) Be sure to bring some milk bottles with you when
you go. :D

Wow, does that sound like a challenge or what? Papa's got a brand new bag. **Plays the guitar, then smashes it over the bear's head** Tra-la-la-la-la. Guess I took out the bear business for you, Chopz. Now all you have to do is kung-fu Mordin with your Jedi Powers! **Hands Choppers a light saber** He is so gonna pawnz you, so watch out. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.