Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How much time you spend on telephone per day? - Minitokyo

How much time you spend on telephone per day?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

A use a lot of money on sending my friends masseges through my cell phone.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

I have to use phone if I want to stay in touch with my friends. The nearest friend lives about 20 km away from me, so it's very hard to meet them. -_- I live in the middle of nowhere. Calling to someone depends on the day also. Sometimes I can speak 5 hours straight with someone from I haven't heard in a while ^^ and therer might be a week I don't call anyone.

i don't use phone so 0 h 0 mins 0 secs =P

i barely use the telephone if i ever use it,its just for a very short time and barely use it at all for weeks at a time.........
the main reason i dont like to use the phone cause i usualy talk online or meet up my friend somewhere....

Gizot

Gizot

FLUGREKORDER NICHT OFFNEN

Not too much time....

I can talk by phone only for a minutes, I get tired so easy!!!

Signature

Yakuru

Yakuru

Let's DDR!

Quote by ShieldDrakeI hate using the telephone. I feel so weird when doing it and it's also
really rude. If you think about it, it's the long distance equivalent
of someone walking into your room and banging on the desk shouting
"Speak to me now! Speak to me now! Speak to me now!"
Seriously.

I hate phones too, that damn ring sound like my infernal alarm clock! >=( In a one-week period, my talking time would probably add up to about five minutes.

Signature

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Quote by kazuki05I never use the phone.. since I never call anyone >__> ... I'd
like to think I have phoneophobia. Fear of calling people.. :D
Besides.. I do most of the communicating part online.

xD;; Ditto. Except I don't necessarily fear calling people. <<;; More like I just fear the phone itself. <__<;; >__>;; :: Point. :: Eeevil! @__@;;

Signature

About an hour, hour and a half

I do other stuff at the same time of course

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Haha, I usually go on the internet. The only time I talk on the phone is if my friends need help with their hw or there's an event or something. Yep yep, I do occasionally talk with my best friend, but my parents always get upset at the fact that I spend about an hour each day talking to her when I should be doing hw. Nonetheless, I stick to the internet cuz then I can chat with all my buddies at once.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

The whole fine minutes it takes to figure out where we're going

I would rather have a German division in front of me than a French one behind me.
-Gen George S. Patton

zoku88

zoku88

Resident Lolicon

On average I spend about 0 minutes on the telephone. At most I'll spend about 3 minutes a day. (I only use it usually once a week.)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

How long do I spend on the phone per day? Um..... good question. Lets see...... if it's a talk about something like "hey remember that funny part...". That would be like about 30-60 min. But if it's a conversation that meh friend needs someone to talk to because something happened and that person needs someone to talk to. Then that would last until it ends.

I'm always there if meh friends needs someone to talk to that is personal, and somewhat a secret.

Signature Image

only 5 or less minutes...
at most times i use icq. my friends and me are always on ^^

chubbykitty

chubbykitty

LEADING THE CAT ARMY

I rarely use the phone..I usually contact people through internet.

very less xD ever since the power of internet and the power of msn or any other messenger came along the phone isnt that usefull anymore ^_^'

Signature
"Im not afraid of death; but dying scares the hell out of me."

"When aliens, robots, mutants, super powered psychopaths attack earth we are gonna kick their asses thanks to video games and the important lessons they taught us. :D"

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

AIM > telephone

(And a hell lot cheaper)

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Farica

Farica

**lady of peace**

I spend 4 or five hours in telephone
cause I can't see him.. T_T

love.. is unlimited

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Quote by FaricaI spend 4 or five hours in telephonecause I can't see him.. T_T

It sounds like you're talking about your close friend or bf here *giggles*

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

hmm...-_-...
now that i actually think about it i don't talk on the phone as much as others of my age...
the only time i am talking on the phone is answering it and then passing it off to someone else...

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I rarely use the phone. However, there are times when I spend an hour on the phone because someone needs help.

Butterflygirl

The Mask of Zorro

Average of 1 hour a day. Internet and telephone are two things I can not live without...

"Love is the only thing you get more of by giving it away" - Tom Wilson

Not much, about 10 to 15 minutes. I don't like talking on the phone, want to talk face to face, it's way more interesting

nechan

nechan

? Yaoi Freak ?

I spend even one hour on telephone

~ I love Yaoi and my BJD's ~

Signature

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

I think on a daily basis, I probably spend about 15 minutes on the phone. When I'm on the phone for school-related purposes: discussing lessons, exchaning notes, quizzing each other, it takes about an hour. And contrary to what my parents think, we do stay on the topic on homework! Lol. Then, of course there are the times when I just chat with my friends, and those times I'm on the phone for hours ^^" But I much rather talk to people face-to-face, so we usually make a day of it, have lunch, go shopping, go to the park, etc.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.