Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 American Idol?/ - Minitokyo

American Idol?/

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Does anyone here watch American Idol? lol. Anyone want to shout out who they'd want to win. My bets are Anthony Fedorov and Anwar.. something.. lolz.

^^ please post and as much as possible, not hate posts. kk?

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I watch it. Mai Idol is William Hung.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I want Carrie Underwood to win! She is such an awesome singer, and i don't even like country music XD I had been wanting Mario to win..but then he left! What was up with that?? i was so disappointed. I just hope Carrie wins now!

Signature

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I try to watch it, but I'm usally on the net. This mt net one. I like the singers there also.

Signature Image

Quote by KeoughI watch it. Mai Idol is William Hung.

Ow... scary...

But no I don't wach American Idol...

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by skysongI want Carrie Underwood to win! She is such an awesome singer, and i don't even like country music XD I had been wanting Mario to win..but then he left! What was up with that?? i was so disappointed. I just hope Carrie wins now!

yeah.. she's a good singer too. But I'd want Anthony Fedorov to win! *go go* lol

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Lol i dont watch that silly show... i only watch the beginning thing with all the funny retarded singers who try to get in... HAHA william HUNG rules!!!

I'm rooting for Anthony and Carrie. They're both excellent singers. However, Anthony has a slim chance of winning IMO.

Latest wallpaper: I'm Still Waiting

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

yeah, i knew there had to be an american idol thread :D

thanks crewcifix for starting this!

i think either carrie underwood or vonzelle have a very good chance to win, but i really want constantine to be our next am. idol...he's such a cutie!!! and his name is so kewl...how could he not win??

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

i like Anthony, Carrie, Anwar and Constantine.

and Nadia.
WHY did u kick nadia!?!?

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Wow...I honestly dunno who's gonna win. Currently, Anwar's out of the competition *O_O*

Quote by Khrissand Nadia.WHY did u kick nadia!?!?

Yes, why Nadia?!

Movin'...

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by KeoughI watch it. Mai Idol is William Hung.

Lol... now I have it stuck in my head.. william hung singing "she bangs she bangs" Oh gosh >_<

i only watched one episode...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by jackie-lynWow...I honestly dunno who's gonna win. Currently, Anwar's out of the competition *O_O*

what??!! i can't believe anwar was voted off...i really thought scott or anthony would get booted. does anyone know who the other bottom 2 were?

Signature Image

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I want either carrie or anthony to win. but anwar getting voted off was so upsetting. I think scott should go, no affence scott fans.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I only watch Cartoonnetwork.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by KyoFan368I want either carrie or anthony to win. but anwar getting voted off was so upsetting. I think scott should go, no affence scott fans.

yeah,, agreed.. ^^

Signature Image

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Quote by bbls

Quote by jackie-lynWow...I honestly dunno who's gonna win. Currently, Anwar's out of the competition *O_O*

what??!! i can't believe anwar was voted off...i really thought scott or anthony would get booted. does anyone know who the other bottom 2 were?

They are Scott and Anthony. I honestly think that Scott should be out. *runs away from Scott fans*

Movin'...

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by jackie-lyn

Quote by bbls

They are Scott and Anthony. I honestly think that Scott should be out. *runs away from Scott fans*

i really agree. No offence intended but Scott comes short compared to Anwar and Anthony..

speaking of which..............................................

ANWAR!!! come back!!!! *dies*

Signature Image

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

Quote by crewcifixANWAR!!! come back!!!! *dies*

lol, nice reaction, crewcifix. I was quite surprised that Anwar was the one that had to leave last time...but at the same time, I wasn't. Anwar had great vocals (with an increbible range), but at the same time, I don't think he's what people are looking for as the image of "American Idol". Please, no one take this wrong...he was amazing, but just not the "right choice". I like Carrie Underwood best of the girls (all two of them left...O.o), but my favorite was Mario! I was so sad when he left... :( he was so my favorite! I don't like Scott much either...he has too much of an attitude (without vocals as good as the others); personally, I hope he's the next one off *runs from Scott fans*
My two favs (if I had to choose), would be a toss up betweem Carrie, Bo, and Anthony. Carrie has an amazing voice, and a personality that seems to show every week in every performance...she somehow manages to "stay true" to the country in her voice (even if she's not singing country...she can pull off a vasriety of stuff); Bo's got a good voice, and a cool personality (I loved how he walked to the center of the stage instead of choosing which group he thought was the top 3! XD great move on his part); Anthony's voice is pure and almost beautiful sounding, not too mention about what happened to him when he was young. So yeah...Vanzelle and Constantine are good, too, just not my favorites...

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by CLAMPchic

Quote by crewcifixANWAR!!! come back!!!! *dies*

lol, nice reaction, crewcifix. I was quite surprised that Anwar was the one that had to leave last time...but at the same time, I wasn't. Anwar had great vocals (with an increbible range), but at the same time, I don't think he's what people are looking for as the image of "American Idol". Please, no one take this wrong...he was amazing, but just not the "right choice". I like Carrie Underwood best of the girls (all two of them left...O.o), but my favorite was Mario! I was so sad when he left... :( he was so my favorite! I don't like Scott much either...he has too much of an attitude (without vocals as good as the others); personally, I hope he's the next one off *runs from Scott fans*
My two favs (if I had to choose), would be a toss up betweem Carrie, Bo, and Anthony. Carrie has an amazing voice, and a personality that seems to show every week in every performance...she somehow manages to "stay true" to the country in her voice (even if she's not singing country...she can pull off a vasriety of stuff); Bo's got a good voice, and a cool personality (I loved how he walked to the center of the stage instead of choosing which group he thought was the top 3! XD great move on his part); Anthony's voice is pure and almost beautiful sounding, not too mention about what happened to him when he was young. So yeah...Vanzelle and Constantine are good, too, just not my favorites...

yeah.. a lot of people say (even Randy did) that Anwar had the "best" voice in the competition... but he just didn't have "it".

Whatever that "it" is, I think I just found out... Popular Demand.

^^

Signature Image

Television is a waste of time (except for Adult Swim). Reality TV is the third ring of hell, a steaming pile of dog shit that network executives call sausages and tell you to eat. Go do something with your friends and family instead of wasting away your life watching staged competitions and superficial people be rewarded for their lack of talent.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by CapmMunkyTelevision is a waste of time (except for Adult Swim). Reality TV is the third ring of hell, a steaming pile of dog shit that network executives call sausages and tell you to eat. Go do something with your friends and family instead of wasting away your life watching staged competitions and superficial people be rewarded for their lack of talent.

yeah, i know, i felt the same way about reality tv...i still do, but somehow i got suckered into am. idol...help me! in fact, this season is my first time watching it. and i really hope constatine will win :D

Quote by jackie-lyn

thanks for answering my question...i was wondering who else was almost booted off. i also think scott will be next to leave...my apologies to all the scott fans out there!

Signature Image

You should watch Robot Chicken. I would offer half of my liver to Seth Green for making such quality entertainment.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by CapmMunkyYou should watch Robot Chicken. I would offer half of my liver to Seth Green for making such quality entertainment.

oh man, you crack me up! your posts are too funny!

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.