Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes you happy? - Minitokyo

What makes you happy?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Probably the easiest thread to answer to...the topic was searched, and no results within 2 weeks showed up. :)

Laughing at jokes seems to make me happy, but I'll be happiest when I'm with my girlfriend.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

music and anime make me happy!
my friends also help me through hard times
so ..yeah

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

^-^ saki's happiest when eating strawberriiess .. *-* they're soo red .. and pink .... with black dots .. *________________* andandand .. they're so juicy and delicious .. *sniffs sniifs* .. >.< too bad saki ate everything at home .. ;________;

ne nee~ buy saki some .. ;___;

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Finally a lighter topic^^ Well, there are many things that make me happy...i don't really want to list them all tho ^_^' Well, being with or talking to the people i care a lot about, like my boyfriend, my family, my good friends, that makes me really happy. Having fun, joking around with people...laughter in general makes me feel really happy as well.

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

hanging out with my friends... we always come up with the most random things to do and i always end up laughing until my sides hurt... XP

the more serious answer... knowing that i have a close group of friends that loves and cares about me and my well being... :)

Signature Image

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Watching anime, going on internet, seeing my friends, and laughing.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Im happiest when i can admire art and read manga ^-^ or playing with my frineds

Reading a great book....reading and watching anime and hanging out with old friends :)

Come with me,
see what i've seen
touch the heavens above
for time will not wait

Areyouafraid

Areyouafraid

Zeesarh

hmm let me think.. ô_o.. Girls, music, mi PC xD, to draw, create thinks whit mi pc :P, Watch movies, To Eat, more Girls, to be in a solitarie beach =P that makes me happy :)

Signature Image

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Easiest topic to answer too? Happiness is all so complicated, i dunno when or why im happy, but when I am i dont need to think about it, just enjoy the moment while it lasts. Im sure girls make most guys happy, I guess thats true for me too, if i was able to find a girl who i could have fun hanging out with.. Im happy when im having an enjoyable conversation with someone, although im also happy when im alone outside simply staring at the stars, listening to music is a good way to pass the hours.. or a good illusion of happiness too, which im more than glad to go with. Anime on the other hand is just entertainment, which can be fun to watch.. but doesnt really make me happy in a sence, cause once it ends you just want to see the next epi, until you're all outta epis and its over. So yes, happiness is very confusing.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

mee to jokes makes me happy. others well, when i lok at anime an i read a story in quizilla :)

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Lots of things make me happy. ^_^ Spending time with my boyfriend, shopping with my best friend Jenn, watching a good movie or a good anime, eating some really good food (I know that sounds weird but when you have good food in front of you you can't help but be happy! XD ), watching a sunset, snow gently falling, getting a good grade on something you worked really hard on, and many, many other things. I could go on for hours, but I think you get the gist of it! :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

okay this may seem odd but....I feel happy with a pencil or pen in my hand and clean sheets of paper ....it puts a smile on me everytime XD

Magically Delicious, yo.

ayanechan

ayanechan

- lost existence -

happy.. well i don't really know what makes me happy.. maybe other being happy makes me happy :X but if you'd like to know what takes my mind off sad things.. the answer is anime! :D

Signature

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

hmmmm.......happy...happy......
well...i guess im happest when im alone.
(or sometimes when im out with my freinds doin
stupid fun stuff)
and i guess anime makes me happy too.

Remember
Revolution

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

happy? i don't thnk that's in my vocabulary or dictionary...LOL j/k um...my family makes me happy....

SebastianRodriguez

SebastianRodriguez

Golden Lion

I'm happy when I see the people I love happy. Im happy when I play tennis or soccer with my friends. Im happy when I drive alone and listening to music, it's so relaxing.......and I m VERY happy WHEN I GET PAID FOR MY work...!!!!

Signature Image
Kitten?...You are gonna feel the Lion's roar

Quote: Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.
The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on.
Not from his head to be superior, But from the side to be equal.
Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved...

I'd have to say spanding time with my friends, watching anime and reading a good book.

Nona

Nona

Tsubasa forever

Anime, manga, sunsine, music, good films, a lot of think make me happy also when I get a comment on my wallpaper, or somebody wrote in my guestbook. :) I hope you are happy that I wrote in your treads! :D

Skyze

Skyze

..::Love Has No End::..

whats make me happy? hanging out with my friend, with my fam, i think that's the thing that makes me happyes..for other thing it maybe, find a girlfriend..:p that would make me a man on heaven ;D
seen anime serie, lay down and just relaxe, make my mind relaxe.. those thing also make me happy :D

..::Proud Member Of::.
:: Fullmetal-Alchemist-Fans :: Naruto ::
:: Asian-Pride :: ForceFireFox ::
:: Mai-Hime ::

Skyze~Konival~Nhut Pham - Vi yeu em, anh dau don. Vi yeu em anh danh phai khoc khi em buoc di...

Holt

Holt

pffft

Friends, family, the internet and my computer make me happy ^_^'

Signature Image

music and poetry make me happy :) also my cat lil kyo, he conforts me alot

Signature Image

to not have a reason to be sad, is enouf reason to be happy

Hmmm, it's many things that makes me happy.....
It's makes me happy to listen on good music, see movies (especially anime movies) and to be with my friends and family.
Be happy! :D

Signature
Member of: ~Make a friend~ ~Serenity~ ~Japanese~ ~FinalFantasyFans~
I'll see you all around, people! :D

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.