Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Freaky Guys... - Minitokyo

Freaky Guys...

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by AlishaOh man I am NOT gonna try to be nice to that guy! I was already
nice.... O.K maybe not nice but O.K with him in the first place! Oh
jeez I hope you guys are right...

lol - you should have hired me to be your bodyguard over here. **Snickers**

I can see why you seem a little so uptight about it - I guess you have every right to say what you feel. As for me - I would follow the number one suggestion as many people pointed out - ignorance. Trust me, it works. However, since you seem to have retaliated rather than bored him to death by not letting him get into your head like that, you've dug in a pretty big hole that you can't get out of, and even here sitting and looking over your post, I cannot offer you any real help at all for this type of situation, because it is rather unique for each individual from there on in. Just remember that there's always better people to hang around and chat to, and make it look like he isn't worth any of your time. That'll bite him back for sure over the long run.

First and foremost - if he talks about your friends like that - there's almost every good possible reason why you should hate him back. Hey - it makes sense - what do these no-gooders have in the first place to put you down like that. Are they in it for fun? Because to me, it seems like they want to make you miserable - or so I'm reading this from the looks and observations of your own views.

Here's my general afterthought of your responses:

Quote by AlishaOh man I am NOT gonna try to be nice to that guy! I was already
nice.... O.K maybe not nice but O.K with him in the first place! Oh
jeez I hope you guys are right...

Then if you don't want to be nice to him, and if you feel that this is the right thing for you to do, then go ahead and do it. I suppose coughing out an answer back and telling him its all going to be okay is going to make you look bad when you want things from him resolved as quickly as possible. If you want to figure this problem out, you'll need both people on the table to actually agree and find some kind of peaceful solution out there at once, but from what I'm guess and from what I've expected people to do in the past, this sort of "hate-me, love-me back" situation will stick on you for quite a while now. **Nods** Happens quite often to people who are picky on others like that and I know they want to provoke just to see you angry, and get a laugh and kick out of it as well. I just don't understand why some people act like they want to really bug you just for fun, rather than respect you for your privacy. Every person should have their own boundaries and space respected for once. It just doesn't seem right.

Quote by Alisha*laughing* I know I shouldn't have hit him but I couldn't help it! And
yeah being called hot is a compliment! But it was HIM that called me
hot! And that's scarey!!!

lol - don't want to go there, but you'll get a lot of those compliments from them. Believe me - us girls know all about that, right Alisha? **Nods** Yeah, don't even get me started there. **Pulls out her shotgun** lol - It's not always right to be saying those things in public.

If he blurted that compliment out to sting you more often, well don't let it get to your head like that. I probably bet he cracked a big grin when you gave a shot back at him. That's exactly what he wants you to do. Just let all that negative energy go, and tell him in a strict but somewhat kind manner not to bug you for once. Having friends around you will make it that much easier, believe me, and you can always call a mature adult at times like a teacher about it if he still doesn't get the picture. That'll settle him straight. lol - Anyhou, good day now. **Hides into the bushes**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Just ignore him. I mean, I don't see how you have to make this a big deal. :\

this is the reason why dun want to get out with a girl. well all i can say is that he probably likes you and all, but is just too scared to say it straight in the eye

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Guess he likes you, no reason to get so mad over such a silly problem.. tell him that you're not interested, or you think hes stupid.. either way works fine

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

Quote by Cadi Lol! Lets just hope he is a okay guy... does he go to your school? Or is he like a 20 yr old werid guy trying to talk to you.

*laughs* Yeah it's a guy that gose to my school.

Quote by CadiLol, but Alisha walk with a friend or something if that guy keeps bothering you. And seriously hit him if you need to!

Quote by SharinganKnightif you MUST hit him, hit him where it hurts...swing a strong, long and smooth kick at the nuts, he'll go down slowly and painfully drown in sorrow and tremendous agony
won't bother you again, I promise ;)

*laughs* But I thought you guys just said to "not" hit him! Oh well...

Oh and to Celessa... Yeah I guess you got a point there. I'll try those and see what happends...

*laughs* And to Paolo and LastDino... I think you guys have a point also.

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

well if this dude freaks you out and makes you uncomfortable you should definitely tell him that instead of just hitting him or cursing at him. maybe he really has something for you or feels you have done something to him that shows your like for him. there is more to this than just some dude being abnoxious. try being nice to him for a change or talk to him before he talks to you. but if you can't find anything about this dude that you can work with, and his behaviour and abrasive actions towards persist, even after you have asked him to stop, you should talk to someone about it, like his folks or yours or the school principle or something. nobody should be made to feel uncomfortable.

Signature

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

wow i wonder how freaky this guy is....lol i wonder what happens if i call u cute in front of you like i always do here in MT *runs and cowers in a bush* .......ermmm if you're not interested just show you're not interested.....but guys normally want an explanation that makes them want to approach u more....so if u have to just hit him hard(with words i mean) cuz if he's curious bout it he might get things the wrong way .....anyways thats all for now *runs n hides back in the bush*

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

haha ^_^
i think ur being a little mean, no offense..
maybe he's just really shy and is an idiot when talking to girls XD

at least treat him like everyone else, so he'll think u think of him as someone ur neutral with instead of someone u cant stand (even if u do cant stnad him)
he'll get used to it, and wont sound so idiotic anymore ^^

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Quote by dutchforceHaha, just ignore him. That works the best, cuz us guys don't like to
be ignored. Don't be play his games, cuz he'll think you like his
attention. When he calls you, pretend to not hear him. Just give him a
dose of that cold shoulder. Believe me, that hurts more than calling
him names or physically hitting him. Well, it depends where you'd hit
him but that's not the point ~_~ ... just ignore the guy :)

I gotta agree. Ignoring him is probably the best way to get him off your case. Also, try walking around with a bunch of your friends for a while. He might be able to ignore you giving him the sign to back off, but its damn hard to ignore five or six girls giving you the cold shoulder at once.

lol stalker sheesh ^_^' well seem's like everyone's right alisha my dear he definitely like's you, BUT if he takes it to the next level.....i agree with knight kick him in the nut's :) :D XD

Signature Image

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Quote by Alisha
Hey no prob... But serously! You don't just go up to a person you don't even know that well and tell them that there hot! I mean that's just plan freaky! But you know girls act differently... That's why I hit him...

Actually, my friend does and it mostly ends the way you did it (with slapping). :D
But that' besides the point.
I think I'll agree with some advise written above: ignore him. That usually works (if hitting isn't good enough ;) ).

i was gonna suggest to give him a chance, but I can tell that you're not willing to do that. Besides, it seems that he has troubles with hearing the word 'no' (well, from your story I would say that it's more like 'f**k off' or something, but still the meaning is almost the same ^_^' ).

P.S. But have mercy on him... Knight's suggestion I would recommend as really the last outcome :D

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Quote by kawaiixlilxblulol stalker sheesh ^_^' well seem's like everyone's right alisha my dear he definitely like's you, BUT if he takes it to the next level.....i agree with knight kick him in the nut's :) :D XD

*laughs* O.K! That's fine with me!

Quote by DrakActually, my friend does and it mostly ends the way you did it (with slapping). :D
But that' besides the point.
I think I'll agree with some advise written above: ignore him. That usually works (if hitting isn't good enough ;) ).
i was gonna suggest to give him a chance, but I can tell that you're not willing to do that. Besides, it seems that he has troubles with hearing the word 'no' (well, from your story I would say that it's more like 'f**k off' or something, but still the meaning is almost the same ^_^' ).
p.s. But have mercy on him... Knight's suggestion I would recommend as really the last outcome :D

*laughs* So I should tell him to f**k off? Heh.. well actually I was just gonna do that....

Zetzer

Zetzer

Master of Sky

i dont know whats worng with him but if you see him again just kick his b... and make him suffer like hell

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

So he waits for you after school? Does he have company when he does?

Sister, just tell her to get the hell away from you because from what I've heard he really is an asshole and takes a liking at pissing you off. Maybe he likes you a lot (people in love usually have a lack for words that could explain all the shit he tells you) or he's just simply gay (and wants you to be his sister) but if he doesn't stop you could take some legal actions against him. Or you could simply talk to him in a more stable manner (suppress your anger) and just have a nice conversation and don't make him do all the talking. Along the way, ask him for his reasons in talking to you, why he knows you or anything that would reveal his intentions.

*During the final steps, be sure you have a pocket knife just in case*

Signature

Quote by jakulitoSo he waits for you after school? Does he have company when he does?

No he comes up to me after school. And he's by himself.

Quote by jakulitoSister, just tell her to get the hell away from you because from what I've heard he really is an asshole and takes a liking at pissing you off. Maybe he likes you a lot (people in love usually have a lack for words that could explain all the shit he tells you)

*laughs* Yeah I guess your right...

Quote by jakulitoor he's just simply gay (and wants you to be his sister) but if he doesn't stop you could take some legal actions against him. Or you could simply talk to him in a more stable manner (suppress your anger) and just have a nice conversation and don't make him do all the talking. Along the way, ask him for his reasons in talking to you, why he knows you or anything that would reveal his intentions.
*During the final steps, be sure you have a pocket knife just in case*

*laughs even harder* Gay!?! Who knows!?!

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

alisha -- i think that maybe he just gets nervous around you...possibility...but maybe he just wants to be friends and when he used the word "hot" it wasn't really the word he wanted to say? But i would recommend being open minded and being nice to him...-- demo -- i don't think you're willing to do that....but sometimes a guy just wants to be friend even if they think ur hot or sexy or pretty....^_^ ionno i guess i'm too nice....or you can just ask him wat he wants...literally "What is it you want from me? You wanna be my friend or something?" sometimes a guy needs some direction... ^_^ but i do wish you the best of luck dearie!! ^_^ hopefully he'll either leave you alone or you two will become friends.

Quote by Jyu-Jyualisha -- i think that maybe he just gets nervous around you...possibility...but maybe he just wants to be friends and when he used the word "hot" it wasn't really the word he wanted to say? But i would recommend being open minded and being nice to him...-- demo -- i don't think you're willing to do that....but sometimes a guy just wants to be friend even if they think ur hot or sexy or pretty....^_^ ionno i guess i'm too nice....or you can just ask him wat he wants...literally "What is it you want from me? You wanna be my friend or something?" sometimes a guy needs some direction... ^_^ but i do wish you the best of luck dearie!! ^_^ hopefully he'll either leave you alone or you two will become friends.

*laughs* Yeah I will NOT try to be nice to that guy! Owww... He so scary though...

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by Alisha
*laughs* Yeah I will NOT try to be nice to that guy! Owww... He so
scary though...

Hes scary? Oh poor Alisha... XD What can he do he is just a clueless guy who doesn't know anything about getting to know other people?

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by Cadi

Quote by Alisha*laughs* Yeah I will NOT try to be nice to that guy! Owww... He so
scary though...

Hes scary? Oh poor Alisha... XD What can he do he is just a clueless guy who doesn't know anything about getting to know other people?

*laughs* I got an idea... How about leave me alone!

Tetseiru

-Soul Drifter-

He's probably just one of those ordinary morons who have no common sense whatsoever. If this guy that keeps ticking you off is bad, I wonder if his parents are worse.

Quote by TetseiruHe's probably just one of those ordinary morons who have no common sense whatsoever. If this guy that keeps ticking you off is bad, I wonder if his parents are worse.

*laughs* Aww... Come on Tetseiru don't be mean now...

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by Alisha
*laughs* I got an idea... How about leave me alone!

Remember that hammer? Take it with you XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by Cadi

Quote by Alisha*laughs* I got an idea... How about leave me alone!

Remember that hammer? Take it with you XD

*laughs* Oh yeah! The hammer!!! Oh he'll get it now!

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

This is happening to my friend. This dude at school always comes up to her saying she is his friend(which she is not). Then one day she got really pissed and called him a fucking asshole or something. And you know, he still follows her around. This has never happened to me so I'm not sure what you should do. I suggest you try to ignore him or something.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.