Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Freaky Guys... - Minitokyo

Freaky Guys...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Quote by akari-chanThis is happening to my friend. This dude at school always comes up to her saying she is his friend(which she is not). Then one day she got really pissed and called him a fucking asshole or something. And you know, he still follows her around. This has never happened to me so I'm not sure what you should do. I suggest you try to ignore him or something.

*laughs* That's true! I call him stuff like that! And he still won't leave me alone!!!

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Quote: *laughs* That's true! I call him stuff like that! And he still won't leave me alone!!!

If nothing else works... You may have to get violent *nod* *nod*

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

i don't think you should hit him. depending on how you hit him, he may just think you are playing around. some guys play pretty rough, and i don't want to sound sexist, but most girls aren't that strong comparatively. depending on how you hit him he may just take it as flirting. its probably best not to hit people anyway. i think you just need to talk seriously with him that you don't want to hang around with him and you are not interested in him. yelling is probably a bad idea. it may accomplish the opposite of what you want. a lot of times when people yell, its because they are angry, and angry people don't always mean what they say. if you yell at him about it, he may just think "well, she was just upset, she probably didn't mean it." as for calling people names, my friends and i call each other names sometimes, we don't really mean it. you need to just have a serious conversation with him so he doesn't misinterpret.

i'm wondering what he did that was so bad. i mean, he said you were hot, and that might make you uncomfortable, but it wasn't mean or cruel of him. what was it that he said about your friends? he probably just wants to spend time around you and says anything that comes to mind, it just ends up coming out retarded.

anyway, being nice to people is always better. you never know when someone will go crazy and flip out. best not to be on their bad side when it happens.

Quote by Lost1i don't think you should hit him. depending on how you hit him, he may just think you are playing around. some guys play pretty rough, and i don't want to sound sexist, but most girls aren't that strong comparatively. depending on how you hit him he may just take it as flirting. its probably best not to hit people anyway. i think you just need to talk seriously with him that you don't want to hang around with him and you are not interested in him. yelling is probably a bad idea. it may accomplish the opposite of what you want. a lot of times when people yell, its because they are angry, and angry people don't always mean what they say. if you yell at him about it, he may just think "well, she was just upset, she probably didn't mean it." as for calling people names, my friends and i call each other names sometimes, we don't really mean it. you need to just have a serious conversation with him so he doesn't misinterpret.

Yeah but it's so hard to talk to him "seriously" He always thinks I'm playing with him...

Quote by Lost1i'm wondering what he did that was so bad. i mean, he said you were hot, and that might make you uncomfortable, but it wasn't mean or cruel of him. what was it that he said about your friends? he probably just wants to spend time around you and says anything that comes to mind, it just ends up coming out retarded.

He just said some really crapy and stupid stuff about them. Even when he dosen't know them that well...

Quote by Lost1anyway, being nice to people is always better. you never know when someone will go crazy and flip out. best not to be on their bad side when it happens.

Oh yeah like if he would dare to hit me back... I'll knock out one of his teeth. All what he'll do is run away crying. Like if I care...

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by Alisha
Yeah but it's so hard to talk to him "seriously" He always thinks I'm
playing with him...

Tell him our serious and if he still doesn't listen slap him and tell him to go away...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by Cadi

Quote by Alisha
Yeah but it's so hard to talk to him "seriously" He always thinks I'm
playing with him...

Tell him our serious and if he still doesn't listen slap him and tell him to go away...

*laughs* O.K. then.

Jaymaker

Jaymaker

Halo

Alright I have to go with SharinganKnight. You did go alittle to far with the punch. If you tell this guy that he is beinga d**k and he keeps coming to you then hes may have a problem with not looking at you and he may just be attracted to you.

Spartens The future of all warfare. Who's gona stop him.

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by Alisha
*laughs* O.K. then.

Lol.. slap him but not too hard. Just enough for him to learn his lesson for being a stalker! XD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by JaymakerAlright I have to go with SharinganKnight. You did go alittle to far with the punch. If you tell this guy that he is beinga d**k and he keeps coming to you then hes may have a problem with not looking at you and he may just be attracted to you.

I don't think he likes me... I think he likes one of my other friends but she (like me) dosen't like him because he's annoying. He just won't leave me alone.

hey i donn't know now much about girls and i wouldn't even try to get them mad. girls don't even deserve to be annoyed or hit or anything like that. that is just not right! but i would casually walk up to a girl and try to get a good conversation or seomthing, but who am i kidding...i don't even have a girlfriend.*sighs*

Quote by crossfusionhey i donn't know now much about girls and i wouldn't even try to get them mad. girls don't even deserve to be annoyed or hit or anything like that. that is just not right! but i would casually walk up to a girl and try to get a good conversation or seomthing, but who am i kidding...i don't even have a girlfriend.*sighs*

*laughs* That's O.K crossfusion. But your right girls don't deserve to be annoyed or hit. That's why I hit him....

But you seem nice saying that. You'll do fine with girls!

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

You want to have him put down? Ok, maybe that sounds a little too strongarm. How about have the local thug send this guy a message. If you can't verbally or physically stop him, find some muscle that will. Nothing like the message to leave the girl alone or you'll be wearing your shorts around your neck while still in you pants.

Just a sugguestion. I do not endorse a threat of force but use it myself from time to time.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Okay its been a few days since you started this thread, so what happened?

Once again another help from Jakulito:

Violence is not the way. But always carry a good set of throwing axes just in case. Does he still talk about shit? In that case you should definitely avoid him, refer him to the best shrink in your place, commit him in the nuthouse, whatever!!!Just get him as far away as possible!!!

Or you could play his game. You say he talks about crap, then talk crap about him. Don't use profanity but insult him with you're most creative use of your language. Piss him off like you didn't intended to he'll get ticked off and stop.

And remember those axes, one blow to his head and whack.

Signature

Quote by jakulitoOkay its been a few days since you started this thread, so what happened?

Well he hasnt' been talking to me after school lately only because it's been early release for testing. And for today I had to go to a class after school to work on my project so he didn't see me.

Quote by jakulitoOnce again another help from Jakulito:
Violence is not the way. But always carry a good set of throwing axes just in case. Does he still talk about shit? In that case you should definitely avoid him, refer him to the best shrink in your place, commit him in the nuthouse, whatever!!!Just get him as far away as possible!!!
Or you could play his game. You say he talks about crap, then talk crap about him. Don't use profanity but insult him with you're most creative use of your language. Piss him off like you didn't intended to he'll get ticked off and stop.
And remember those axes, one blow to his head and whack.

So you mean I should be the wise a$$ this time? Hmmm.... I like that!

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Well, I must say I've been always kind of partial to guys... Nice guys, especially. And, honestly, and I know many people have already mentioned this, hitting the boy was probably not a very great thing to do.

I mean, I know some of those kids can be right little pains in the ass and all, and maybe a girl doesn't always want to hear that she's "hot" from someone she doesn't know... Okay, men, I know you might think there's something wrong with this statement, but gils sometimes do have weird feelings that are not always logical. Take it from me.^^

But, to repeat something many have said, ignoring him would be a good way. He'd eventually find someone else. I mean, at this age it's not like you fall in love for love. I believe it's mostly a hormonal need some boys might experience... it's not serious. Yet. Correct me if I'm wrong, guys.

Heh. I'm sixteen. In the beginning of the year, we were talking with my friends in the school's corridor when three twelve of thirteen years old guys approached us and started whistling and saying stuff like "hey, babe" and the like. It was hilarious. I mean, I know they did this to tease us, but it was so much fun seeing how thay barely reached my shoulder, you know! :D So, to tease them back a bit, I wink at one of them and go: so, when are we going out, huh? God, peeps, you should've seen the look on his face. I don't think we ever saw them again. ^^

But anyway, Alisha, don't worry about the guy. He'll bug off.

--Scarlet

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

Hmmm....it could be that the guy was embarrassed but was hiding it through laughter.
My opinion is that he likes you and what he was trying to say came out wrong and stupid.
He probably is a social klutz and doesn't know how to react to others. But at the same time I would take some protection measures just in case.
My motto is prepare for the worst and hope for the best.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by dutchforceHaha, just ignore him. That works the best, cuz us guys don't like to
be ignored. Don't be play his games, cuz he'll think you like his
attention. When he calls you, pretend to not hear him. Just give him a
dose of that cold shoulder. Believe me, that hurts more than calling
him names or physically hitting him. Well, it depends where you'd hit
him but that's not the point ~_~ ... just ignore the guy :)

it doesn't seem like ignoring him will keep him away though...
i think that it would be better if you confronted him directly and told him how you feel about him always trying to talkto you and all
but that's just my opinion...

from what i read its a game he's just playing with you my friends do it too you bother a girl till she blows and goes crazy just tell him to leave you alone with no yelling or hitting he'll stop or if that does'nt work he is a freak or really into the game...IM NOT A FREAK!!i don't play that game....its stupid he'll win some money if you blow or thats what we do...

"Anything worth having, is worth someone else stealing"

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by AlishaSo you mean I should be the wise a$$ this time? Hmmm.... I like that

Yeah. Beat him in his own game. If he starts talking, start criticizing the way he dress. Then if he starts yacking again, tell something about his face.

a list of insults (no profanity:
1. Did you're mom dress you or do you share clothes with her?
2. Stop talking!!! You talk more than a girl!
3. Did you take a bath?
4. Don't you have anything better to do? I do, so beat it!!!
5. Does your mom know you're gay?
6. What's that on your face? Your breakfast?

Basically anything that would distract him and make him stop talking. Then bitch out everything you can say against him.

And tell him that someone came up to you yesterday. He told you to say that he forgot something (anything) in their house? (Describe the guy using your imagination. Make him think he forgot something. He'll have a hard time finding that out.).

Check out some nice social engineering technique that will guarantee you success over control-freaks like that guy.

Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 67 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.