Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 K-pop or J-pop - Minitokyo

K-pop or J-pop

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by cereshe22i prefer korean, not to mention the reason why. :)

Filipinos are so hyped about Kpop nowadays but when I bought my first Baby Vox album a few years back, no one gave a damn.

Signature

beb3xchange

K-Otic

i list to both most of the time but i usually listen to J-Pop because i watch more anime and tend to get hooked.

life isn't simple; deal with it

jpop is good :)

Faraday

Faraday

dreamer

I have never really heard any Korean music. I've heard C-pop and J-pop, and J-rock, but... not K-pop. If I had to name a few of my favorite J-pop artists, I'd have to say Ayumi Hamasaki, Dream, ELT, and Black Biscuits.

How does one classify who is, and who is not, a dreamer? Do we not all have dreams? Are we not all, at some point in our lives, a visionary or an idealist. And are we not all, at some time, impractical people, willing to dream future lives that we will never be able to reach?

I am a dreamer. Are you?

Dflowen

Dflowen

Cammy User

I have never heard of Korean music but I would say J pop for now because I have never heard any songs from that catagory before.

"There is no such thing as coincidence in the world, there is only the inevitable."
- Toyua Kinomoto & Kaho Mitzuki

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I like Jpop better, but K pop is cool. I listen to it more, being half Korean and in Korea. Can't reallly understand J pop, so it's more enjoyable listening to K pop. My fav K pop artist is Seven, and my fav J pop artist is Tamaki Nami

i like jpop better :P

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

I like J-pop. I start listen it 6 years ago, that time Im still 14 years old. At the beginning, I was listen more to Speed, Smap, Kinki Kids. And then, Im starting approach to Glay, Luna Sea, X japan, Malice Mizer those kind of rock bands. But what I can say is their music is really good, that’s whay really impress me, although I dun really like Japs lol.

Right now, Im listening Japanese Rap songs like m-flo, Zeebra, Kick The Can Crew and etc. Kinda nice also. ^^

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

j-pop

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

TVXQ(dong bang shin gi) ........they look gay....sorry but they do.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by CagariTVXQ(dong bang shin gi) ........they look gay....sorry but they do.

I totally agree with you and I'd enjoy their MVs better if they'd ditch that look.... they have very good songs, fortunately.

Signature

"Jrock fans will find it hard to appreciate KPop because Koreans favor ballads and hiphop tracks."

I agree that,i am Jrock fans.When i heard Kpop in any channel, i just turn it off...
Its really hard to appreciate Kpop. ;)

Quote by Celessa
If I were to play two random tracks from two totally different artists
from two different countries - would you be able to tell which one is
Korean and which one is Japanese? Unless you know one of the languages,
chances are - not really.

I think there's a slight difference, though I see what you mean. Which side are the imitators? I don't know to be honest.
There's a difference in the rythmn, if you listen carefully. The different ways they speak the language affects the cadence. **shrugs*

Personally I enjoy JPop more, it leans more towards pure pop.

- This Free Life Crisis -

ever-ruler

ever-ruler

..: winter air :..

I like J-pop best, but I have some other Asian pop like Chinese pop.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Kpop is at a higher level for me compared to jpop......well but comparitively i think koreans have better male singers and japanese got better female singers ...

ma-chan

ma-chan

FuRIouS GirL

:nya: yEAh JPOp ReaLLy RoCkS!!!!!! It Is ReaLLy GOOd!!!!!! JaKulItO iS rIghT!!!

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by CelessaIf I were to play two random tracks from two totally different artists from two different countries - would you be able to tell which one is Korean and which one is Japanese? Unless you know one of the languages, chances are - not really.

true asian can >.>

plus i really think that both sides has different and yet unique sound to each other,
Kpop and j-pop are both different kind of music .to me that is, not just the language , but the music itself,

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Never really listened to much K-Pop, so I would have to go with J-Pop but I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference ^^; .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by Aa-chanNever really listened to much K-Pop, so I would have to go with J-Pop
but I probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference ^^; .

Kpop isn't half bad XD
Should rreally try it ^_^

I would say Jpop, because I've heard more of it. I haven't heard too much Kpop but it is pretty good.

J-pop! XD XD

J-pop for sure don't know why but I hate K-pop ^_^'
(sorry K-pop's fan) especially , Boa ( sorry again :sweat: )

Signature

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i prefer jpop but boa is an exception. most of my songs are well, jpop or anime songs

calisqo

calisqo

Quote by PhillJ-pop for sure don't know why but I hate K-pop ^_^'
(sorry K-pop's fan) especially , Boa ( sorry again :sweat: )

>.> hate ...... lol
There are better korean artists out there than Boa so u know >.<

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.