Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 K-pop or J-pop - Minitokyo

K-pop or J-pop

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

kpop.. depends on the person. i listen to a lot.. se7en, shinhwa, bi, taebin, jtl, etc. etc.

jpop.. due to anime. namie, utada, aya, w-inds, flame, etc. etc.

i kinda like both.. i wouldn't be able to decide. i like it as long as it's pop.

loveumuch

loveumuch

Angels from Hell

I like both of them.My fav artists are BoA ,Utada Hikaru :)

Cabarkapa

don't read this

i like both, k-pop somehow sounds more creative...

but j-pop is better

kimi wa ryuusei no you ni

Signature

you are like a shooting star

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i like j-pop more.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

J-pop....as i've heard some really weird K-pop ( maybe watched to much anime and felt more familiar with japanese? )

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

I like both type !!!

1. K-Pop - Love Shinhwa, Bi, Fly To The Sky, Dong Bang Shin Ki

2. J-Pop - Love anime`s song, Janne De Arc, Orang Range

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

J-pop
korean songs are always so noisy...

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I like both, but I prefer J-pop/J-rock because I can actually understand a lot of what they're saying. Also, I haven't heard that much K-pop (except BOA). It depends on the artist. Language doesn't matter. :)

For me, absolutely J-pop ! kakkoi ne ! I've been J-music fans since I was in the kindengarten...

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

XsereneX

~*~HYPER~*~

I like j-pop! J-pop sounds kool. Still like k-pop but i love J-pop!!! I like Utada, Boa, and hamasaki alot!!! :) Bye :)

Signature

Quote by rogerluoJ-pop
korean songs are always so noisy...

As this is an anime forum I'd expect that most ppl will say jpop is better. However, how much kpop have most ppl really been exposed to? Comments like 'korean songs are ALWAYS so noisy' is just so stupid, I mean in every language there are different types of music.....I mean how much kpop have u actually listened to to come to that conclusion?

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I love JRock and some JPop...I don't like a lot of JPop, and although I've not heard much KPop I'm not a big fan of that either. However! I loooooooove the TRAX, they're a KRock band, they are fantastic! They sing in Japanese and Korean and are produced by Yoshiki (X Japan)

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Kordox

Kordox

loliphile

J-pop! only J-pop. Dont really like the korean language very much.

ZA WARUDO!

j-pop all da way....their language n da way it mixs 2 da music...very smooth...:)

Auralis

Auralis

rawr

kpop > jpop <3 More people tend to listen to J-pop in MT :/ After all, its an anime art community ==;; How could you make me choose between the two? ;x

Kpop~ BoA, FFTS, Shinhwa, 1Tym, baby vox, se7en, taebin, fin.K.L. all teh way :nya:

Signature Image

I listen only to japanese music. My friend's korean so she has lots of kpop on her iPod, but its like eehhh. Jpop&jrock is goooood. I like DAI[but they're disbanding *tear*] , every little thing, chemistry, L'arc en ciel, and various other groups.

Ish377

Ish377

Q Genesis

akari-chan..
i see that u like korean music, err i cant stand it! im a k-pop hater! XD
even though my gfs n frens love it.. i juss cant take it XD XD

wells most ppl think its kewl, mostly of the hOt ppl in iert haha..
but i prefer j-rock n j-pop

Alice9 n Direngrey.. and also Lar'cen or some band called that
j-rock rOcks ! ! !

bugatti

bugatti

Space Cowboy

I think Boa is the only Kpop singer I have heard, she's not bad but I like Jpop and Jrock more. I got a few L'Arc-en-Ciel albums, Puffy, X Japan, Hide, The Mad Capsule Markets, and some others.

But X Japan Rules, "Hide your Legacy Lives On!"

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

I have to say I like J-pop many times more. My fav. groups/singers are Two-Mix, See-Saw, T.M.Revolution, Tamaki Nami, UVERworld, ...

Signature Image

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like Jpop myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

j-pop hands down. lol but k-pop can be cool sometimes. but more than half or my music collection is j-pop. >.<

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Larxie

Larxie

Asucaga fanatic

J-Pop is the best. Never really liked K-Pop.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
Bunny will rule the world! All shall bow to him...

SealedSorrow

SealedSorrow

Happiness

I like both... Some K-pop Artists are good like Whee Sung and of course the talented BoA Kwon... more buh I prefer J-pop because its got so many Good Artists ^_^! Like Koda Kumi, M-Flo,
Utada Hikaru, Ayumi Hamasaki! SOO MANY

Wont you let me see what Real Happiness Trully is...
Because if this is Happiness then I want more...
I know its selfish...
But have you ever felt so much Pain...
When will you understand that the why sun dont shine through my window...
And when will you understand that I am not really what I seem...
And When will you understand I been Wishing for you to be Happy Forever...

anebir

anebir

^^~

hm i love j-pop. but k-pop is quite nice too...

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 90 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.