Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does love know age? - Minitokyo

Does love know age?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

love... well it doesn't matter as long as ur in love with that person ^^

kamiru

kamiru

life live

i don't think age is a problem as long as love is there, that's the only condition. i've seen couples of wife and husband, in which the husband is ten or twenty years ahead of the girl, this may seen as ilegal and crazy, but this kind of things used to hapend a lot in older times or in south america. but, how could it be for the girl, yeah, she really had to be in love then, if not, it would only be by self interest. :nerd:

kami chan

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

I have an aunt and uncle who are very different in age, but everything still works out. My aunt looks really young for her age, so nobody can really tell much of a difference anyways. So, i guess love doesn't have age boundaries :)

Signature

Quote by jendeathboti don't like the word "love" as heartless as that may sound... it's too vague- there are so many types that it seems impossible for just one word to encompess all of those feelings. I love candy..i love my grandmother... i love my lover...love love love. It's overused and has lost some of it's meaning. Regardless... love knows no time when it is true and pure, like that between a mother and her child, or a mentor. As far as sexual partners go.. that can get very complicated, and i think it's easier when they are similar in age- within 1-5 yrs. It doesn't matter whether the boy or the girl is the senior or the junior...those roles are interchangeable to me. However you must keep in mind that each would effect the relationship differently and be prepared for that.

i do agree with you,
i think love has no age, even if the man is older then the woman or the woman is older then the man.....i personaly think that is dosent matter the age....
im older then my honey by 3 months....so we are pretty much the same age..... and i dont mind being the oldest ^_^

People tend to mistake "love" as infatuation. Especially during the younger years.
But it is certainly possible for real love at any age.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Well, love doesn't really matter on the age. It matters on feeling and the connection you both have. It's a whole different story when you're like 15 and your partner is 50. I mean, come on. That's old enough to be your grandparent. xP

Signature Image

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

umm i think i have to agree with miraku-spike on this one. love doesnt really matter on the age. But if it comes to the point that the years far exceed the norm (bout 7 years) than i think it should not be. Its more like they can't find someone their own age. lol. COME ON 56 and 19 is a bit extreme. golddiggers!!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I really dont know. This is a bit of both.
Because when your young you are pretty naive that you think your "In Love" but really it's not the feeling you think more as to just a strong sentimental feeling for one person. But if your older you have much more of an idea if this is "Truely Real" and if it isnt.
But that can also be the other way around. And age wouldnt really matter. It's just how you know you feel toward that person.

Idril

Idril

-:In love with Darkness:-

Hummm... age doesnt matter if you really love the person!

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i don't think age matters -- i think if you two are both on the same maturity lv and both know wat u want in life [as a couple] than you are good to go ^_^ and as long as ur not after that person's wealth/money, or to become famous b/c of that person, or to just use that person for sex -- then i think u'll be a-okay!

^__^ great deal, thanks Jyu-Jyu chan and guys/gals.

Well I think there has to be some kind of age difference. I mean 1-3 years is O.K with me but when you start going all crazy with the years then no I don't think it's right. That's just freaky to me.....

moonbaby

moonbaby

<3 SOCCER

Love comes when it comes!!! And I can't wait to find whos my one and only, be it now or later in life, when ever how ever it has no limits!!!!!

.... Yeaaaaaa... The Soccer Season Has Finally Started!!!
.... <3 My New Friends...
.... <3 M&M's... :D

CleiraCravenLaen117

CleiraCravenLaen117

kunai wielder

age doesn't matter... i agree... it doesn't really matter if you're older or younger than the one you love as long as you love each other and that you are mature enough to understand what love really is... also, you have to be mature enough to understand the pain that it could bring but it doesn't mean you have be at a right age.

Signature Image
i sing to prove i'm alive...

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

Quote by twilightevaTrue love knows no bounds.

yes.... having birthdays one day before the other/after the other kinda helps....lol

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

gtrw4

gtrw4

Traveling through space and time

I say age does not matter. The only thing that does is the way you feel about your loved one. If you love love each other, stay together.

Signature

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I doesn't really matter, does it? I don't really understand the concept of "love", but it seems to me that it is a free thing.

Brownie the Cat

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Nope

Signature Image

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

I dun think age matters that much when it comes to love. cuz you love them for who they are and not for what are. Cuz like, when you are inlove, looks doesn't matter much, it's bout the other person's personality.
but then again, it does sorta matter, cuz you can't marry a person thats like.....30 yr older than u... :sweat: okay, maybe not marrying...but yeah...

but like, during my age, (15) age does matter, but when you grow older, it doesn't seem much difference. like if I went out with someone in Uni who was like....20. that's only 5yr difference right? big huh? someone who's in year 10, compared to someone who is in Uni. but when pplz grow older, it's not that much of a difference..

:)

well that's wot I think *nodz*

Signature

Thanks gals and boyz, keep it going...and yeah Sakura, when you grow a bit older, the age thing becomes more trivial and unimportant if you love that person.

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Quote by DMNYThanks gals and boyz, keep it going...and yeah Sakura, when you grow a bit older, the age thing becomes more trivial and unimportant if you love that person.

lolz. so true *nodz* ^.^ :D

Signature

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I'm fine with a certain age gap, around 15 years. any more of a gap then its just weird imho. but if you love someone more than that much older/younger than you (legal of course ;-) then you shouldnt just be judged by that.

angel16

Angel of Beauty

At your age, do you know what love is.?

Signature
Dont be Afraid, Im your Angel...

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Depeneds on the on you love. . .If they really love you then no, If they have deep feeling for someone else it's better to let them go, no matter how much it hurts. . . :(

"Have you forgotten everything I wanted?
Love hurts it's not wort waitting for someone who does remeber want you had. . .
Have I really lost you?" :(

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.