Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does love know age? - Minitokyo

Does love know age?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Lutherniel09

Lutherniel09

The Sinner

Nope. Don't think so. Love is blind. Aragorn loved Arwen and she's like, old enough to be his great great great grandmother. lol.

Signature Image

i think that age doesnt matter at all, right now, im dating a guy that is 6 months younger than me, but he always acts as if he's more mature than me, which is a really great thing in a guy. we've devoted lots of time and energy to each other, and we love each other alot; i think thats really all that matters.
:)

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Age does not matter. The only thing matters is heart and only heart. XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

I think 14 year olds should be permited to go out with 16 year olds.
and yeah it should go like that pretty damn well dont ya think.
Love shouldnt have an age limit It should be foreveryone to enjoy no matter what age.
but the laws forbid it so I go no further on this subject.
For now anyway.

Signature Image

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i never believe there is an age limit, but however, i believe there is a love and age preference, coz without it, we would be all at the same age and get married at that age....

perhaps there is a cultural norm, but basically there are no such limits....
Woody Allen (or is it?) has a very young wife, though for the wrong reasons....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

WaCa

WaCa

Solitaire soul...

love has no bounds so i should say that age doesnt matter, why should it matter? it depends on the compatibility of the couple. Me myself went out with someone 2 years younger than me and i didnt know it till she told me *grin* :D

Signature Image

Proud administrator of the AnimeMangaLovers group!
Bleach-Central proud member!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 54 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.