Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you hate your family? - Minitokyo

Do you hate your family?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

saki understands ..

understands veerryy much ..

you're not alloonee!

*huggles you*

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

Quote: saki understands .. understands veerryy much .. you're not alloonee! *huggles you*

*sniff sniff* ;_; *hugs saki* thankiez ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

exepted my sister, i barely accpet my mother, but i damned HATE MY FATHER...lot of reason, but when the tought that your parents coudl separate make you happy, or you dont think u woudl cry if your father die...im here now, its been year since there is trouble in my family and i cant stand it anymore, its only a matter of money, otherwise i woud life VERY FAR from ym home, so yes, i hate most of my family

Laitainae

Laitainae

Nebby

I get along great with my mom and my brother and my mom's side of the family in general but I really don't like my dad, after all the crap he put me and my brother and mom through. And my grandparents on his side of the family, ugh.

;_; my RPG was canceled due to lack of interest and participation. It lives on in story form, though! You can read chapters 1 &2 at http://johnnyistdeyummy.deviantart.com

Asahi

Asahi

gone

mmh.. not realy. sometimes i hated my sis (sister).

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

no hate here, just fury when my computing/gaming/anime-watching is interrupted :)
but that's not really a big deal

Eternal_Lonliness

Haruka Himaru

duhhhhhhhh.....why ish every one saying the same thing?
well...i kinda dislike mai family but hate ish a very strong word...and yea...
u sure ish getting alot a advice....
if u dont feel beta rite tis instant im gonna...
im gonna....duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *drools*
hun wat? oh yea..im gonna....i have no idea wat im talking bout...

People were Born Alone
And they will Die Alone
That is Life and Reality
Don't try to escape..
Its the Truth

YoukoxLover

YoukoxLover

chibi chibiiiiiii

ahahaha XD ;D ...

No...

Try this URL: <http://gh.ffshrine.org/?r=11074> I like it and I hope you all will.

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

Yes, they only make problems worse...

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

i hate them when they wake me up 2:00 in the morning jus to turn off the tv in their room upstairs, and blaming me from making those noises at nite when i didnt (man, my house is so freaky, on some nites the whole place gets all messed up)! XD

giving it all away...

Dark-Sakura

Starveling Member

Even u hate your family so much... they are still your family, they are the only person that most related to u. You still have someone that you can call them family.... think of it, there are many many orphans in this world. You are still luckier then them. So plz if it's possible, try to understand, get along with your family, and not just do anything or just only sitting there and say "i hate them because....". Don't be so childish or u will be regret someday, because u say that u hate them.

Sakura, ... don't blow

Ari-chan

Ari-chan

The Odd One

I love my family, but they do get on nerves sometimes, that makes me sometimes feel feelings of hate.

Signature

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Only a few people. Like my father (he doesn't care about me) and my mother (never learn with the mistakes and do the same again and again and again,....) and....my great-grandmother 'cause she kills us day after day.

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

i do... specially the "outer" ones like cousins or aunts.... in dont hate my direct family, but the ohter ones i do

I dont hate my family, sure sometimes we get on each other's nerves, but its nothing really

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

Can't say I hate them, sometimes I do, and I want them to all just go away, but hey, I am 14 :P So I gotta feel this way, *I guess*

Yes..Most of the times i do...Mostly becuase they are selfish bastards..not my parents my two brothers and sis...they never cared for others only for them self..always makin prob worse..such stupid lil morons -_-...they always invade my privacy also! Gr....don't have my own room yet -.-......

Quote by Sephiroth180no hate here, just fury when my computing/gaming/anime-watching is interrupted :)
but that's not really a big deal

lol same here..can't watch anime bcuz they always screem and fight..its never quiet here..unless they asleep...thats the only good time to watch anime =/..and i have to share my comp with them! >_<......

Signature

Surreal

Surreal

sakura flower

Not really, I've considered myself lucky to have an understanding family...

Signature

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

ugh com on>.<! =X lets say I hate half of my family.. *My dads side* I only hat him and somtimes my mom when she make me mad. lol. But my dad mostly!! and his family side >.<! they always dicth me .....making me doo things I usly dont want too. Always thinking bad things about me. (Saying I'll be like one of my cusin who dos drugs and all.) They barley say anything on my birthday. They always make me do stuff in there house ..like if I was there freakin buttler!!!! My dad just yells at me for some things I do wrong and he realy dosnt know how I fill inside>.<! * I just want to run away from everyon and hide somwere were all the yelling can stop and only silence is.....wat I sence.)* He hurts me always yells at me in front of my friends if I doo somthing that wasnt my fult...somtimes he dosnt even care for me....only my mom....>.<! Like I just want to die and let myself be reborn in another world....

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

someitmes i do. other times i don't. it all depends on waht's going at the time and how the both of us behave. but in the end, I'll stil love them, even after evertying.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

most definitely not

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Hate is such a strong word. Lets say I like my mom and two little sisters. But I really dislike my dad and little bro.

Signature

Barafiel

Demon Prince of Kleenex

Yes I do hate them, quite a bit in fact.

Never argue with an idiot, for they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 63 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.