Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you hate your family? - Minitokyo

Do you hate your family?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

pssycat3797

pssycat3797

Dazed and Confused

don't "Hate" them. we just don't get along.

Proofread carefully to see if you any words out.

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

Eh.. here we go again... -.-'

When they piss me off yes, when they don't, I tolerate them.

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

i don't hate my family but sometimes i tend to dislike them overall, they're my family and i can never change that. even if i can, i wouldn't even do it. there are always ups and downs in every family so we just have to acceot that there is no perfect family and learn to love the family that we have

i've got some ups and downs with them
well, that's because i like to have things 'my way'
they are still my family, so i don't really hate them

mamimi

fr

I wouldn't say I hate them, but in a certain way, I'm far way from being sure that I love them. But I love my brother and my aunts...but for my parents...(and it is not an opinion shared while being angry with them)
(perhaps I hate my father, though)

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

No! I love everyone in my family, so even when they start getting on my nerves, I smile and bear it. (Like I said, masochism)

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by YoukoxLoverokiez...one thing is that MY mom would never talk to mee unless itz somthin like get ready or wake up! She would always scream at meeh wen I come home from skool! If my sis cries for no reason my mom would think itz my fault and she would smack me. . . . . . . . hmph... She even said that the divorce was because of me! She said if I have never been born, life would be better....*cries*... so yea... I hate my family~...........

I can't believe she blamed a divorce on YOU, and what she said about if you were never born. That is one of the cruellest things I have ever heard. About the thing where your sister cries and you immediately get blamed, I can relate to that. My little brother can just walk out of the computer room because he wants to do something else, and then it's because I said something mean to him or I'm a bad sister who causes him emotional stress and whatnot. If he leaves something lying around the house, it's always "Zephy, (obviously not my real name lol) get down here and clean up your damn mess!!!" & he hits me whenever he feels like it...not that it hurts that much, but still...ugh.

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I don't like them niether do I dislike them ^^

Magically Delicious, yo.

Ace

Ace

The Beast Within You

I will always love my family till the end of my time, they are the people whom brought me to this world, and there is no reason to hate them. We just have different ideas and beliefs on how things are done. And getting into fights with my family is quite normal. No reasons to be hating anybody, but you can always despise them.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Well hate everyday no but there was sometimeI hated my grandpa but that wound steel didn't heal although now that I think it was a trivial problem, neiither shoud've pissed off with him!!
but I see several ppl that hate their family and they are right to do it! Some ppl should never had children cause it's better not to have that to abuse them or hurt them(even if it is psychological/or something like that))!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

mamimi

fr

in my sense, you shouldn't excuse someone's stupidity just because it is your family (like with my father..really a jerk)

mamimi

fr

sorry, i didn't want to double post, i posted, than stopped but it looks like it sent it two times a row instead. o_o

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I donĀ“t hate my family...but I would like them to stop thinking of me as an acual family member...I would rather se them think of me as a very good friend ...like me and my brother do...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Momo-chan

Momo-chan

Frustrated Graphic Artist

Hating the family all depends on the person who does.. People have different problems in life and it could reason for doing so. Not all teenagers go through the "teen angst" stage (though i am right now and i have a lot of problems specially with family matters), one should respect the person.. Er, was i clear on explaining that? o_O

Anyway, I draw, play arcade and the like for tension release.. hehehe.. XD XD XD

"Through the silence, you call my name, my heart stops beating, I'm lost in a dream."

Signature

I could never hate my family

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.