Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favourite class in a fantasy rpg game? - Minitokyo

What's your favourite class in a fantasy rpg game?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 83 total items

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

In World of Warcraft the class called 'Rogue' is my favorite. Rogue's are employed by the rich nobles for the 'dirtier' work.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

PhoenixNox

PhoenixNox

Psychotic Ender

paladin, my fav skills are white magic, attack power and health.

r e v o l u t i o n | c o n v o l u t i o n | e x s p e c t a t i o n | d e s p e r a t i o n
Signature
Halo-2|TheGrungeFamily|doujin-arena|doujinshi-support-club|death-note|TheBattleRoom

Koutetsu

Koutetsu

The power of Aiur overwhelms you

Assassin/Ninja. Assassin because that word has TWO asses in it. TWO. Ninja are awesome because they can deal death from afar or slit somebody's neck open. Ninja own all these games, on FFT(ps1) they rocked all ass. Plus assassin classes are generally faster, and I can't stand slow characters.

Signature
"Shed no tears for me. My glory lives forever!"

sage042

Takoyaki fiend

bard!!!!!!!! I love playing support, but healing is a pain and nuking is boring

(\_/)
(>_>)
(^ ^) This is Grubsy, Bunny's Rival. He hinders Bunny's conquest for world domination. Copy him to stop Bunny from gaining world domination.

thief, assasin and archer...
i like those three class....
it's kinda cool ^^

mage/wizard/sorcerer or knights/paladin

It's nice to be warrior and carry lots of heavy weaponry.

greypaladin

Knight Errant

When in doubt I'd have to go with Knights/Paladins. Although most games and anime end up with trying to show them as nothing more than misguided fools of the establishment, I still feel that there is something noble about the concept of serving something greater than oneself. Besides most shows will have them overcome the restraints that are placed upon them and allow them to grow into true heroes.

To Stand Between The Darkness And The Light....
To Stand On The Bridge And None May Pass...
To Stand Between The Candle And The Star...

Sayoo

Sayoo

<3 Hakudoushi <3

i dont like magic users, prefer more close combat, but i hate to be a warrior, so thief/assasin 4ever! ^_^

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I nearly always play as a sorcerer, sometimes I go back to the beginning of the game and play through as a fighter, just to compare. But my preferred class is definately sorcerer

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

I usually like the magic users dut I always end up making them beat the enemies with thier wepomns instead of using magic ^^; so I prefer a worrier of some kind. Beat them up with your fists or slash them with a sword!

Unless I play Tsles of Eternia. Then I go with Meredy all the way ^^

Signature
"From the moment a girl is born..
...she is definitely someones princess."

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 83 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.