Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Dumbest Main Character in an Anime...... - Minitokyo

The Dumbest Main Character in an Anime......

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by satan123Found another dumb character..... he is Roan from Ragnarok the anime....
but i would prefer calling him Moron...

Oh, he's not a moron. He's a complete nothing. Just nothing. He's not worth my insults.

Signature

I've gotta say the stupidest main character ever is Youta from the Video Girl Ai manga. He starts off okay, maybe even likable, but does so many unforgivably moronic things a few volumes in. As addictive as VGAi is, I utterly detest Youta.

But since this is about idiots from anime, I'm gonna pick Touma from Sakura Diaries, followed by Miaka from Fushigi Yuugi and Takayuki from Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien comes in third. They aren't stupid in a brainless, childish, or uneducated way (except maybe Miaka). Touma and Takayuki are stupid in a different, kind of worse way. They are just weak men who can't choose between the two women that care for them. So they decide to cause trouble for both. Takayuki is moreso a victim of bad luck who makes his situation even worse, while Touma just makes stupid decisions out of selfishness. Miaka is just plain dumb. But that's satirical in a way. Some good-looking and interesting guys protecting, and falling for, a whining, unnattractive girl with below-average intelligence and personality. She gets a little more bearable as the series proceeds, but man is she annoying at first. ^^

rorikon

mabinogi - fantasy LIFE

I think "Harima Kenji" and "Tsukamoto Tenma" from School rumble are very stupid, but it's that stupidity that makes me like them more as a major character. You see, those two have the same trend of thought, especially in the crazy way, of doing things. I just don't understand where did the writer get the ideas that movitate their other-human-wouldn't-do-it acts from. They are just, crazy, baka and stupid, but also funny too.

And I remembered my mother words...
"She's still in the sky... waiting for you. Crying alone. We all found her and came close to her but... none of us... could save her."

"You wish for her to smile."
"Will I be able to?"
"I'm sure you will.... But, if you want to live you own life, you could forget about her. You could leave it all behind and live your own life..."
"But someday... you'll remember all of it. Because it's our destiny, you two will meet... somewhere..."

The princess smiled... she just met her only friend.

Signature

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

the stupidest main char is probably sousuke sagara, but in a good way =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

i choose naruto [grrr he gets on my nerves b/c he doesn't think -- he just charges!] -- wat bout ash from pokemon? [i don't watch pokemon -- i'm just taking a guess lol]

ahaha Iwasn't thinking about that kind of dumb, lol but you are so right about seiya and Goku.
but seiya is dumber! ahaha
well I ll tell you the char I wanted to say first : Puni puni Poemi!!!
that ghirl is mad, actually in the anime poemi doesn't even call herself poemi, she calls herself kobayashi because it's her real name (the real name of the voice actress)
she is completly out of the anime. this girl is so dumb and crazy :D!

also nobody mentionned shinobu from 2x2 shinobuden?

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Sailor Moon...geez, c'mon, she should use her frikkin' brain!

Movin'...

Shin from Gundam Seed Destiny... That guy has attitude problem! He always says ORB this and ORB that ... No wonder Kira kicked his butt...

Jackyl

Jackyl

Lord of Destruction

Ach, so many... but the dumbest of them all to me is probably Ruffy from 'One Piece'.

No idea yet :D

1. Nobita from Doraemon (and the thick-headed robot himself).

2. The emperor who got seduced by Dakki in Soul Hunter.

XD ohh I think that seiya is the most dumbest character ^^

Wow............. Hard to answer.... Difficult question cause there are many stupid charas..... I hate Goku and Naruto....... But it's my opinion. Don't want to hurt any DB or naruto fans here...... I personally like Naruto series ;) I love the doujinshi :D

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

Quote by ramchongI will choose Gohan father in law... &lt;<satan>&gt; (not you
satan123)
That idiot weak enaugh to be finish by any one in juz a blow... but
some how he did save goku once fighting in the last battle...</satan>

I agree with you. He always lets his ego get to him, thinking that he is the best.

DojiHiko

Natsume Maya addict

Monkey D. Luffy from one piece is pretty dumb. He is very funny though.

Signature

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

DB Goku >.> Otherwise does Mayura (or something) from Matantei Loki Ragnarok count?

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by sakurappShin from Gundam Seed Destiny... That guy has attitude problem! He
always says ORB this and ORB that ... No wonder Kira kicked his butt...

that's not dumb...that's an a** h***......

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by DojiHikoMonkey D. Luffy from one piece is pretty dumb. He is very funny though.

He's not dumb. He was born stupid. And stubborn.

Signature

Goku and all the characters in Beyblade.

proud member of DarkAlliance and Make-A-Friend

naruto, cos he is the only ninja in orange outfit
http://img60.echo.cx/img60/494/signature3nb.jpg

The Future Remains A Mystery, Hidden In A Great Cloud Of Unknowing

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

Quote by dopeGoku and all the characters in Beyblade.

oh man..forgot those idiots from beyblade....

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by SilverBlueDB Goku &gt;.&gt; Otherwise does Mayura (or something) from Matantei Loki Ragnarok count?

She most certainly does! >_<
Hmm...I guess Tenma from School Rumble is pretty stupid, but she's adorasble, so who cares? XD

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

^^In Bravo girl, Fukuyama is the dumbest yet pervert (boogeyman), as he always get knock-down by girls(e.g Kirie)

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

Quote by satan123

Quote by jakulitoIt's Goku from Dragonball. He's married but he acts and
well, looks like a kid in most part of GT. He's a total idiot. He only
thinks of fighting. He has a granddaughter that makes bullies him and
an overbearing wife that turned his prodige' son into a nerd. He has
all the power that can destroy worlds but all those headbashes he has
taken from the years might have jammed his brain and limited its
funtion... Stupid Goku.

agree 100%...y not just take over the world....they still need bother
about money...&gt;_&lt;

couldn't pick any other candidate from his category... because he da only one in his category....neway.... nothing more 2 say, dat person said it all 'points 2 quote'

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

goku's dumb! dragonball is reallie kinda childish but goku's a real dummie...god and i forgot the ppl in beyblade...tyson(i think that;s the main character 's name) is the stupidist of all!!!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 72 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.