Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Girls...their cute - Minitokyo

Girls...their cute

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by stiksI am attracted to women purely because of their looks.

Same here, but let's be honest. I may not be attracted to women purely because of their looks, but my eyes generally are.

I am invincible!

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by stiksAlright, heres the point. I am attracted to women purely because of their looks. If I am not physically attracted to a woman, I will probably never get to know her. Now I have gotten to know a good deal of attractive women and learned not to like most of them. To me the looks are just the hook. If a girl is really going to catch me it's going to take a hellava lot more than a pretty face and a nice rack.

Stiks

I'm attracted to good looking women but for me how I feel about someone changes how much I am attracted to them. There have been girls who at first glance I was very attracted to but upon getting to know them, I learned they weren't good people and I found their appearance less attractive. Likewise, I have know girls who first weren't very interesting to me but as I got to know them I found them more attractive.

Of course with my girlfriend I was first attracted to her good looks and then upon getting to know her it exploded to full blown love so I guess good looks made a good hook in her case.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Quote by Kuzain

Quote by stiksAlright, heres the point. I am attracted to women purely because of their looks. If I am not physically attracted to a woman, I will probably never get to know her. Now I have gotten to know a good deal of attractive women and learned not to like most of them. To me the looks are just the hook. If a girl is really going to catch me it's going to take a hellava lot more than a pretty face and a nice rack.
Stiks

I'm attracted to good looking women but for me how I feel about someone changes how much I am attracted to them. There have been girls who at first glance I was very attracted to but upon getting to know them, I learned they weren't good people and I found their appearance less attractive. Likewise, I have know girls who first weren't very interesting to me but as I got to know them I found them more attractive.
Of course with my girlfriend I was first attracted to her good looks and then upon getting to know her it exploded to full blown love so I guess good looks made a good hook in her case.

wait a min...are u a guy or a girl?

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I'm a girl. The furious defending of women's and gay's rights I've done in other topics didn't tip you off? :)

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

yikes!

There are so many empty shells ,beauty but stupid, but yeah they are cute, best with the great ass...

I think its more of a animalistic drive that cause us to look at the girls, we can't really help to look at her and not notice her looks.

Hmm, just an ephemeral gaze... and then she drifts away from my mind and eyes.

beautiful roses tend to have torns that will fuking hurt u.......i know i experience it.......

uh..interesitng topic?? anyways i didn't haf time to read all the posts but if u think there's hot girls go for it who cares if they reject u

Quote by KuzainI'm a girl. The furious defending of women's and gay's rights I've done in other topics didn't tip you off? :)

yup defending of women's rights...guys r so sad these days all they do is judge u by looks. maybe that 's why they call it love at first sight??? (sigh)ppl who judge others by appearances sicken me, first they go out wit u cuz they think ur hot and then they see a even hotter girl and go for them instead :angry: men!

Quote by hikarinotenshiuh..interesitng topic?? anyways i didn't haf time to read all the posts but if u think there's hot girls go for it who cares if they reject u

Quote by KuzainI'm a girl. The furious defending of women's and gay's rights I've done in other topics didn't tip you off? :)

yup defending of women's rights...guys r so sad these days all they do is judge u by looks. maybe that 's why they call it love at first sight??? (sigh)ppl who judge others by appearances sicken me, first they go out wit u cuz they think ur hot and then they see a even hotter girl and go for them instead :angry: men!

hey im not sayin i judge girls by their looks! i judge girls by their personalities! so um but it would be nice if they did look good!

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

It's hard to tell how a person really is at school. Most people act differently at home, where they are most comfortable, which means that how they act at home is their true self. Anyway, I don't find anyone at school hot. Boy or girl. No one's that good looking for me to appreciate. XP I like guys who look like Haley Joel Osment, ahehehe... XD And there are no guys like that at school. Most girls in school who actually look better than most know it, and all they do is put on powder every five minutes and brush their hair every ten seconds. Even if they have to do it using the mirror of the case of the fire extinguisher. Blech.

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

Sakura01

Sakura01

|| Summer Memories... ||

Quote by ValaryHot girls in your school eh ;)try to talk to them, invite one on a date ;)
hot guys date hot girls you know ;)
p.s. - But in my school hot girls are dating idiots..

Idiots? o_0 well that's kinda strange but i don't blame them cause maybe just maybe those girls see something more than those guys being idiots.

||Love Always, Sakura01||

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by EternalParadoxJust don't stare so long it becomes painfully obvious you're oggling.

Otherwise you're just being perverted. Taking notice of an attractive girl is one thing, staring continuously is another.

Speaking of which, staring continuously is like getting a kick in the teeth. So be aware.

Anyways, Kuzain's point is pretty much straight and up to the minute. To think about looks and not going what's beyond what a girl has in store [who knows, they may be beautiful in the inside as well - aka cool personalities and the sorts] is kind of demoralizing in a sort of way, and although I hate to admit it, there are some guys who would want to hit a girl so often because of their looks, and that's the sad truth behind the scenes, really.

**Looks at some of the other posts** Wow, you people sure like those cute girls, don't you? Keep on oogling with these sophisticated girls, and believe me, there will be a price to pay. **Pulls out her teflon pan** The love for my J-Pop Idols. Yaya!

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

yeah i actually go for personalitys in girls though...but what else is anime for? i mean might as well like the looks of them anyways! lol well yeah about all i can think of anything to say...

I find it that the less you know a girl, the more you start to judge them on their appearance (for me anyway). Simply because you don't know what their personality is. So yeah, I tend to say a girl is good looking because that's all i know about her but if I know her well and have a friendship or otherwise with her, you get to see the cute/beautiful side of a girl. Then you can make a good decision whether she's cute/beautiful or simply a hot chick.

Signature

'We're running the Wangan Line now. Close your eyes and trust the music. Grip the steering wheel and accelerate, then shift into the next gear and fly into the night...'

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by crossfusionyeah i actually go for personalitys in girls though...but what else is
anime for? i mean might as well like the looks of them anyways! lol
well yeah about all i can think of anything to say...

lol - I can't blame a guy for saying that. It's in their nature, and don't worry - girls can do the same. **Giggles**

Quote by Renmazuo27I find it that the less you know a girl, the more you start to judge
them on their appearance (for me anyway). Simply because you don't know
what their personality is. So yeah, I tend to say a girl is good
looking because that's all i know about her but if I know her well and
have a friendship or otherwise with her, you get to see the
cute/beautiful side of a girl. Then you can make a good decision
whether she's cute/beautiful or simply a hot chick.

I agree that you should also know behind the girl as well, because a lot of girls I know who are in university and are very beautiful / gorgeous, those who tend to be good-looking has a really nasty attitude in store, and believe me, a lot of people don't like to be around these type of girls off the spot. Always yelling, grabbing hair in a frenzy, constantly nagging for spotlight and attention. Oh yeah, I see it all the time, even as a girl over here.

It wouldn't hurt to have a girl with both along the side, wouldn't you say? That definitely brings the best out of the attractive individual indeed. **Tips her hat**

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Quote by crossfusionyeah i actually go for personalitys in girls though...but what else is anime for? i mean might as well like the looks of them anyways! lol well yeah about all i can think of anything to say...

There's nothing wrong with liking the looks of an anime character but there are a lot of deeper animes with good characterization and story lines. A lot of people though Mikoto from Mai HiME looked too boyish, but I liked her because of her devotion to making Mai happy which was really sweet.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

oh brilliant! someone had to make a thread like which reminds of never even being able to talk to cute girls.

gosh, i suck!

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

Quote by SonicWindoh brilliant! someone had to make a thread like which reminds of never even being able to talk to cute girls.
gosh, i suck!

why wouldnt you be able to talk to cute girls? i mean the few guys at my skool that r hot i talk to and we mess around with each other all the time but i learned in 6th grade (yea i'm slow and it took me til 6th grade to figure out how to get friends T.T) that you just need to talk to people. and if you never smile you never make friends! (yup it took me till 6th grade to figure that out) now like the whole school is my friend!! you gotta look at the worst that could happen....even if its tottaly unlikely...like you walk up to a girl and you start talking and they throw a bomb at you the run away cackling...yea its way out there i know but atlest you be ready for the worst!!!^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

Quote by KuroiDoragonI think its more of a animalistic drive that cause us to look at the girls, we can't really help to look at her and not notice her looks.

:nya: a page from Primate Pychology 101.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.