Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Makes YOUR heart STOP, a pair of soft EYES or a sweet SMILE? - Minitokyo

Makes YOUR heart STOP, a pair of soft EYES or a sweet SMILE?

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 174 total items

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

A sweet smile! I mean, what if the person had beutiful eyes but and expression that will make you turn away? Smile indicates happiness and so, I go for that! :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

a sweet smile!!!! ^_^ it makes my heart stop. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Ace7388

Ace7388

Pervert

Hmm, I'd say both, but a little more so forin the eyes. Looking at a soft pair of eyes is....breathtaking sometimes.

Signature

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

gaze from a pair of soft eyes i guess =D

Eimin

Eimin

.Let's play together.

The smile^^ kinda like Die from Diru, I adore his smile :) Don't you?^^

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

both will make my heart stops.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Enternal

Enternal

Wirbelwind

A sweet smile with wondeful eyes. I dont what I like better eyes or smiles

Signature
Fav. Chara: Azmaria (ChrnoC.), Tomoyo (TRC&CCS), Vanilla & Chitose (G.A.),
Alice (Aria), Daisuke | Hiwatari | Riku | Risa (D.N.Angel), More..

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

i would say both beacause the eyes tell you about the person but the smile is there to tell you how he or she feels its beautiful Oh sorry bout that got a little side tracted uhmm ok well bye ^_^

Signature Image

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

I thing . . . a smile . . . in the eyes XD XD XD
I love people who enjoy things in life. :nya:

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

VagrantDreamer

VagrantDreamer

Daydreaming ...

its the eyes, you can always fake a smile, but you can never fake whats in your eyes. Some people believe taht a smile is the thing that makes the face beautiful, but i disagree, eyes not only make you even more brilliant and beutiful but it can show the depth your soul is and can radiate the amount of joy and happiness that is within you. so thats why i chose the eyes

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

o gosh that's a tuffy but i'd have 2 say the eyes, like they say eyes r the windows 2 the soul

Signature Image

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

both..... if they come at once i think i`ll get a heart attack!!!! lol!!!!!

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

The eyes i like expressive eyes and big ones. :)

lana

lana

Yume

For a girl like me, a soft pair of eyes would always be the first objects of attraction, that makes my heart stop. Then if that person gives his sweet smile and it's intended for me, then that's heaven. ^_^'

eyes =]

-teaego

angelblizzard

angelblizzard

angelic commander

its the eyes for me. i just cant say no to them.

"The blizzard continues to rage on in this ice cold heart longing for the warm love of an angel"

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

The smile. Smiles just warm my heart and makes it skip a beat. I love sweet smiles, yeah they're better than soft eyes. My heart can stop anytime just seeing sweet smiles. ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Cadi

Cadi

True

a gorgues smile that just makes me melt... and then comes those beautiful sky blue eyes that just makes my heart stopXD i perfer bothXD those are the frist two figures I notice...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I like both! I really like both because to me the other doesnt seem complete without the other ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

Definatly eyes, they can show more about the person than the smile ever could

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hmm.... both???

Can't really decide on this one. They are both too nice... Eyes tell a lot but a sincere and warm smile at the right time takes my breath away as well...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

mindolluin

Lousy programmer =(

sweet smile of happiness XO really ... i couldn't help but blush each time a girl does that .. ^_^'

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

A gaze from a pair of soft eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul, so I'll be able to tell just how true the look he gave me is. :D I'd love to get both though. That would be so nice.

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

it's the eyes baby the eyes. and they dont have to be soft either they can be soul piercing and it would make me melt

Signature

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 174 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.