Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Makes YOUR heart STOP, a pair of soft EYES or a sweet SMILE? - Minitokyo

Makes YOUR heart STOP, a pair of soft EYES or a sweet SMILE?

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 174 total items

hmm...i'll say both.if both happens at the same time,my heart will stop.hahhaaaa..suddenly i'm reminded of my sakuma ryuichi^_^

MrKarl

MrKarl

From the ashes, reborn.

Both! Hurrah! How about a gaze into her eyes while she smiles. Her arms wrapped around your neck. YAY!

What's so funny about Peace, Love and Understanding?

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

soft eyes and a smile

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

sUmm3r

{{cRaZy_B3auTifuL}}

for me i think i'd love to have both from a guy but a sweet smile would really melt my S2..

merged: 01-09-2006 ~ 02:48pm
for me i think i'd love to have both from a guy but a sweet smile would really melt my S2..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

the GAZE FROM A PAIR OF SOFT EYES.....the eyes are the mirror of one's soul, i guess....

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

I like this one because I'm always looking at peoples face. I would have to say that when a guy smiles at me I turn to mush. Seriously, my heart can't take the heat off the smile of some guys. I like the eyes too but they just make me lost not really heart stopping.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

The eyes is what really get to me

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

i like the eyes bcuz they show emotion (and/or feeling) on how the person feels for the person they have fond affections for... but on the other hand, the smile too bcuz it shows true beauty and handsomeness of the person... the smile can also show that the person who smiling at another person all the time is to show that they like them...

check out my xanga!

Wow, you guys get cardiac arrest too easily. I'm lucky because my heart seems to be always beating just fine.

AHh bothh!... first the eyes.. that catches my attention.. and then the sweet sweet smile that draws me in... droolz~ hahaha

The words that come out of the person's mouth, and not just honeyed, calculated words. Words that flow sincerely, that soak into you, that you can accept without hesitation.

As a person who draw comic characters for leisure, I know that the little mouth matters slightly more than the eyes. I think the eyes are what draws attention, but it's the smile that makes me feel good about the person.

foreverforgotten

foreverforgotten

Sentimental Daydreamer...

Eyes can show so much emotion...I can get lost in someone's eyes, as long as they are the right person.. but smiles are warm, welcoming and sweet ^^ I dunno.. I like both! *smile*

That is hard.. The eyes would melt me, eyes are so beautiful and just staring into them you feel like you need more of that person. And the the smile is beautiful, and can be the most beauitful thing you ever seen if the person smiles because of you.

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

Soft eyes of course... There are many kinds of smile. Even sweetest smile can have different meanings. As the result, if a girl smiles at me, the first thing appears in my mind is, "What does she want from me?"

Huh, how can you make me chose between the smile and the eyes, lol. Both of them will make my heart stop.

PAche

PAche

hoarder

umm it might be me but i think it depends on how i'm feeling then.if i were particularly cynical i'll say he's a softie, a sissy.if i'm feeling nice maybe i'd go for none too cos i prefer a more mischievous grin to a smile.unless its a sheepish one - thats another story

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Both are very sweet things to happen!
If that ever happens.. I would definitely die for it!
But I do prefer the soft eyes.. Eyes never do lie.. so...yeah~ Eyes would be the answer...

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
Signature

neither..

just my girlfriend can do that..
make me stop.. XD

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

i always love a sweet smile.
i see eyes as a way to tell what the person is thinking of. works 25% of the time.

Signature

midnightLOVERS

midnightLOVERS

.:THE QUEEN OF HEARTS:.

i would have to say eyes. i love the see intensity in someones eyes of just love when the stare sweety into yours. that makes me heart melt.

Avatar, signature, and userpage skin all thanks to k1ru
Signature Image
soon love soon

i go with eyes :D as they say you can see a persons soul through their eyes :P

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Eyes for me it's definately the eyes that get to me. You can see so many emotions just by looking through someone's eyes. Eyes can be so captivating at times.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

When a guy has gorgeous deep blue eyes,that make my heart stop beating lol ^^

page 6 of 8 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 174 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.