Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach vs. Naruto - Minitokyo

Bleach vs. Naruto

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Claude

15th Division Taichou

both r highly acclaimed mangas and hav a very large fan base, but which 1s do u guys prefer?

personally i prefer bleach

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

Songblade

Renkinjutsushi

I was and still am a huge fan of Naruto, but the glamor has worn off, esp after the waterfall scene -_-;;; Buuuuut it seems to be picking up. Bleach is starting to drag on with the fighting so I'm not as thrilled as I was in the beginning with THAT series. Ultimately... Bleach. Less powerups to deal with.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hmm...that's hard...both are really interesting to me but i guess i'll have to go with bleach ^^

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

both are nice...but i'll have to say Bleach!!!! im addicted to the anime...^^

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

OH NO i knew dis waz comin it is just 2 hard 2 decide

Psychocouak

Enjoy!

For me it is without any doubt Bleach because Naruto seems derived in a search from power as in dbz... it's like we had already seen it... but it is only my opinion!

Enjoy the life <======||======> http://a.daisuke.free.fr
Forgive my english ^^
Signature
[French-Tribu]

Feba

Feba

One wing angel

I prefer Bleach because there such strong character that can do anything and never die..but Naruto not so bad,especially Neji and Kakashi-sensei^^

Bleach..cuz it just get's better.But it was hard to decide.

It's gotta be Bleach. Naruto is good but I still gotta say Bleach.

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Bleach rulzz!!!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

i like them both, reading both too :P

Signature

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

Bleach all the way! i like the story line more.

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

Quote by freak69OH NO i knew dis waz comin it is just 2 hard 2 decide

yep, that's tru, but if im really pestered, i'd say Naruto

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

tsukuyomimode

life is like a boat

Bleach !!! so much better and doesn't flashback every single encounter... =P rawr !

"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid to smoke and he'll be happy for a shortened lifetime" quote from GTO... =P rawr !

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

If Naruto wasn't so drawn out there might actually be competion, but the best way to compare would be how you liked naruto at the chapter bleach is at

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

Naruto. I like Bleach, but i havn't yet gotten into it as much as Naruto. I'm sure i'll warm to it more as the characters develop.

I agree with Naruto being a bit slow and too dependant on flashbacks sometimes. However, some flashback scenes are truly needed for plot and character progression.

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

well im a big fan of both of them and in the thraed i started most of them said bleach
but im not to sure :sweat:

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Hm, I like them both, but..argh, cant decide, I think of both as the same, as in, they are at the same level.... Maybe Naruto more :D

Signature

Takeshi-kun

Takeshi-kun

Lazy boy

Naruto will win!!!!!!!!!!
so i guess...the Naruto vs Bleach....the anime will win is Naruto!!!!!!!!!

Signature
Thx K3ntaro for the sig^^

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

'Naruto' for me. It's not just because I like 'Naruto' art better. I like the storyline, characters and fights are spectacular, where as in 'Bleach'... well, it kinda bored me after seven to eight chapters.
It's not my type of a manga I guess.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Quote by freak69OH NO i knew dis waz comin it is just 2 hard 2 decide

I know what you mean freak69 ... at the moment I'd have to say Bleach, cause the storyline has gotten really interesting (more so than Naruto ..)

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

i have some uninterested friends (who do not watch anime) who got interested in bleach. i like both. can't decide. mwahahahaha

i'd say bleach..
tho the manga turning to something i cant really grasp, but bleach is still the best..

naruto is just as great but it kinda slowed down.. and i'm still waiting for sasuke's appearance after 3 years gap (tho i dont think i'll see it in near future)

Signature

I like Naruto more than Bleach.
but naruto isnt so... great.

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 71 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.