Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GANTZ - Minitokyo

Tagged under Gantz

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

What you think for this anime?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Only watched a couple of episodes and it was one of the strangest thing I ever saw, but I'd definately go back to it if I could to see if it got better.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

For me Gantz is the anime of the year 2004. It is one of my favorite anime. Not because it is gore but to see how different people live the same situation, scenes of actions are good, story can appear a little strange at the beggining but one leaves oneself easily involved.
I think you should go to see the anime if you don't saw and, why not, read the manga too which is more detailed.

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

it has a strange storyline.....if it comes to gore..nothing can beat Elfen Lied

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

how far does the anime go? ( wanna know how far behind the manga it is )

The anime was great... I really like the battles... wished there were more battles in the first season.... Didn't expect the some ppl to die but than again they were really dead right!!!... Really need to take a look at the manga sometime to see the real blood and guts

i didn't like the anime as much as the manga. though the manga have been going to shit lately

Signature

besides the nudity and gore, I really don't get it myself.

The story doesn't stick on me. It almost seems like it's one level away from being a violent hentai.

At least the animation is really good

Quote by sogmastabesides the nudity and gore, I really don't get it myself.

The story doesn't stick on me. It almost seems like it's one level away from being a violent hentai.

At least the animation is really good

True I didn't understand the ending quite well... plus I didn't see eps 12 and 13 b/c it was censored...

fsn

although i haven`t seen the anime, i`ve heard that it was really edited and many scenes were cut.
the manga is great.. and gore, and violent. and so elfen lied :p.

+ personal motto: Japanese Thinking, Otaku Creating.
+ member of:
__ForceFirefox! ~ Ecchi-Club ~ Pantheon ~ JapaneseLover
__Make-A-Friend ~ Section 9 ~ Elfen-Lied-Junkies ~ EVA-Children
+ kiss my GNOME-ish: foot
+ wallpaper in progress, stand by.

pheniox87

show your true nature to me

Horrible ending in my oppion but you might like it better, i just saw it going in a different direction. although all up to the end is the sweetest things ive seen so far in animes as far as bloody fight scenes go.

Two phrases that i live by:
1) "what once was, is and shall be again, that is the way of all, and it is the one true constant."
2) "there is no reason to ever get mad, it is a waste of energy and it dulls your ability to think through things before acting."

ChaoticOni

ChaoticOni

Timeless Existence

I watched the first ep of it and i wasnt really compelled to watch it like i did Elfen Lied. I think its either the music at the beginning or something. But the song for Elfen Lied was well suited and directed a dark mood to the anime.

I only watched the first few episodes, and I didn't like how much they cut out from the manga. Maybe I'll watch the uncut ones some time, but the manga is excellent. It moves kind of slow, but the fights are really cool and I love the characters. Too bad they usually don't last long, though.

I didnt like the anime too much. The manga is cool tho. I love the fights there, maybe except the part when they were fighting the vampire-like guys.

anime was great, but they wasted it with the ending to cut it short...disapioning for that...

Raizer

Raizer

~Death God~

Quote by Kwijiboanime was great, but they wasted it with the ending to cut it short...disapioning for that...

i think the same >_>

The anime is quite good but pearsonally I think the Maga is better.

The anime is good, they really need a season 2 (past the 26eps) they have enough manga for it. The Manga is cool.

Quote by markby2kThe anime is good, they really need a season 2 (past the 26eps) they have enough manga for it. The Manga is cool.

They changed the final mission so that they wouldnt have to make a 2nd season. I think the manga is much better anyway.

Signature Image

archdevilz

archdevilz

ichimaru gin

yeah, the manga is cool. downloading and reading all in bulk for 200 over chapters. now waiting for weeks to read a chapter is a real torture. i wld like to see what happens after this...

Signature
| Bleach | Ecchi-Club | Perverts-Club | MT-SingaporE | |Japanese <3 Lover | Nub |
Check Out my self-made Ichimaru image~

Roderick

Roderick

Kato

Manga: Absolutly fantastic :D. First i thought "Why? Why do I even read this". After a few hours (12 to be precise ^_^'. I read all 206 chapters that I had in a row "faint") when i finished chapter 206 i felt sick... but it had similar effects on me like when I watched Evangelion. After a couple of days It became one of my favorites XD. Maybe, when I have second thoughts about it I realize that it's awsome instead. Beats me... :)

Anime: One word... c*ap. No blood at all in the first place, and Gantz! is all in blood so what's the deal... second, they cut lots of characters from the manga that are way to cool to be cuted XD. Anyways, anime is nothnig compared to manga. Manga kicks ass. And Kato is the man.

Signature

I will not let them die...

its good and remembers me evangelion for the character psicology and the sittuations that gantz put them

seku

seku

ZAFT no tame ni

Quote by RoderickManga: Absolutly fantastic :D. First i thought "Why? Why do I even read this". After a few hours (12 to be precise ^_^'. I read all 206 chapters that I had in a row "faint") when i finished chapter 206 i felt sick... but it had similar effects on me like when I watched Evangelion. After a couple of days It became one of my favorites XD. Maybe, when I have second thoughts about it I realize that it's awsome instead. Beats me... :)

Anime: One word... c*ap. No blood at all in the first place, and Gantz! is all in blood so what's the deal... second, they cut lots of characters from the manga that are way to cool to be cuted XD. Anyways, anime is nothnig compared to manga. Manga kicks ass. And Kato is the man.

same here, the manga is the the best! I got hooked on the first hour. And Katou rocks (join the fanlisting)! xDD

To see the blood and stuff, you'd have to get the uncut version.

I've watched 4-5 episodes and i got bored. I didn't really like the story line.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.