Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Samurai Champloo : Who do u think Fuu likes?? - Minitokyo

Samurai Champloo : Who do u think Fuu likes??

Tagged under Samurai Champloo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

I think Fuu probably likes Mugen, because she asked Jin to send the lady away. She wouldn't say why because she started to cry, but I think she cares more deeply for Mugen.

Still, Samurai Champloo is too good a series for romance, so I would prefer none.

Mugen ^_^ You can just tell in certain episodes that there is something there, like in episode 25. One of my fav episodes because of that fact, plus mugen looks damn good ;P

well, after watching the end of it, it's not the sunflower samurai. jin and mugen, aren't they too old for her!? who knows...she might fall in love with some weird pimply faced old fart who never appeared in the anime. out of character, but who knows?

Ketsumi

Ketsumi

[ Zentaisei ]

She cares for both of them alot.
But... she seems to have stronger feelings toards Jin then Mugen.
Hints have been thrown throughout the series.

Signature

Arrissu

Arrissu

Where's the Sunflower samurai?

Don't know bout her...But I luv them both...:D!
hehe...just kidding ;)
I think she grew a really strong relationship with both of them...and I don't think she had any specific romantic feelings bout any of them-she just loves them(i mean like friends or family)...anyway-she's 15, of course she'd be interested in them in some situations....hehe

Signature
This sig is brought to you by PAche-san!
(If I can upload it someday...)

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Not sure... But, I kind of think Jin. I mean, yes she likes them both. But it just seems she likes Jin more.

Well, I think she likes mugen cuz she picked jin to go with sara so she could keep mugen and lies about how he looks. Also he risks his life for her in episode 25 and Umanosuke even says you're going to throw your life away for a woman.

I haven't seen the whole anime yet, but she seems to be hooked on mugen but she does seem to sway to jin sometimes too.

Caya

Caya

embodied creativity-block

True, Fuu is only 15, so that would still make her pretty young. Considering the times, though, women - or actually girls - used to get married at that age..
Anyway, as for the show, I guess it is definitely safe to say that Fuu deeply cares for both Mugen and Jin. She clearly loves them, at least like you would love your big brother. That's one of the reasons why she keeps them from fighting and, at several points, is kind of reluctant to part with them.
As for romance.. I dunno, I guess it is somewhat a subjective thing. I believe to have seen hints of Fuu liking Mugen, or at least her being frustrated that he does behave like he does not care about her at all. Remember the episode when the three were around a fireside and Fuu and Jin were talking and she finally breaks down and cries (with Mugen overhearing the conversation). Afterwards, in the 25th (I think) ep, Jin sends Mugen out to look after Fuu, telling him that she would want him to come. I believe I can take that as a hint.
But I won't argue with people who see Fuu and Jin. It is pretty subjective; you see what you wanna see.
While Jin is the sincere, trustworthy, loyal, sensible "adult", Mugen is sex-crazy, foul mouthed, rough, rather dense yet strangely lovable. I can't help it, both alternatives seem incredibly interesting and challenging. I believe Fuu might come to the same conclusion^^

"People have so many things pent up inside of themselves.. And they can forget so many things......Strange...... isn't it............" - Tifa Lockheart

PEOPLE, THE SUNFLOWER SAMURAI IS FUU'S FATHER! i agree with da other peeps, i think that they have a sibling relationship. ^_^ They will alwayz be together!

When Fuu sends Jin with Sara---she turns to Mugen afterwards and cries "I didn't really think he would say yes! He didn't even argue!" She seems pretty put-out that he agreed to go and didn't look back. She didn't seem to think he would leave her.

But earlier I remember when she was crying to Jin and mentioned Mugen (really don't know what that was about though, but Jin seemed to think she likes Mugen there, so sends him after her). So hard to decide what she thinks! >_< I would guess both, and neither, but it's easy to read into so many subtleties. I can believe that the director didn't have a clue/hadn't decided!

I love Jin.

....And Mugen.

ARRG!

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I think she's fickle and likes them both. However, I think she needs to go with Mugen and leave Jin for me! lol! XD

That is most likely Mugen she likes.

I think for none. She worries for them like your best pal would do for you, but not in a romantic way, and other times is jelaousy when one of the guys goes with another girl because I suppos she feels like she is not attractive enough. Also, by not doing romantic bonds it was easier to do givee samurai champloo the ending it had

Mugen = 19
Jin = 20

A 4 or 5 year diffrence isn't really that much of a big deal, in my opinion. At least she's not opting for someone who's 30-40. Anywway, I'd say Mugen. To me, it surely hints that way, more so that, despite Mugen saying he doesn't care, and being distant from her, HE is the one that always comes saves her, especially as he was running off when Fuu was stuck in the brothel, but felt guilty, and went back. Where was Jin there? And he's not even bound by duty like Jin is either, he could leave anytime. As for the Fuu asking Jin instead of Mugen to go with Sara-san, I always thought that it was because she thought he would say no and stay, unlike Mugen, who would literally jump at the chance and go.

Also, in a interview with the director, Watanabe, he specifically says, that Mugen (and Spike), are rebellious in nature, and don't truthfully express themselves to the girls they actually do have feelings for. That would explain Kohza and him ignoring her, acting like he didn't care for her, and yet when he was drowning, his last thoughts included her (before her betrayal, of course), then Jin, and finally, Fuu as the final important person.

I would continue with the hints, yet, I feel that's enough for now. I just choose Mugen ^^.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't bump extremely old threads.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 64 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.