Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how is your room decorated? - Minitokyo

how is your room decorated?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

mYNamEisMimOxxx

mYNamEisMimOxxx

radical x woah

How does your room look? give deatils i`m looking for creative ideas :]]

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

My room....hmmm....well let's see it's blue and small...very small! Ummm....I don't have a lot of wall space, or space in general, cause I've got my bed, my dresser, 3 six-foot tall bookshelves and one little bookshelf crammed into it...the head of my bed is against one wall so that my bed sticks out. I've got all three of my big bookshelves on the wall next to my bed and my little bookshelf is on the other side of my bed...my dresser is across from the end of my bed. (wow...that probably makes no sense but it's hard to describe...) On what available wall space I do have...I have 3 big wall scrolls, two above my bed and one on the wall across from it, a Gackt calendar, 11 of the smaller lamenated anime posters, and one big Prince of Tennis poster....oh and a bulletin board. Plus I've got a bunch of plushies on my bed and bookshelves...and I think that's it! I don't know how much help my description will be though.... ^_^'

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

kaolla-kake

kaolla-kake

Guitar Goddess

My room...would best be described as...a Spencer's Gifts store XD. I have all kinds of lights around it but the main scheme is pink (with a lot of Hello Kitty). Walls are white...although it doesn't really matter if they were any colour...since most of them are filled with posters, wallscrolls and art from friends. I have a canopy bed with sheer pink drapery. I keep my Vash, Chi, Inuyasha, Ed and Grunty plushies on my bed, as well as my 5 Hello Kitty ones (they guard the bottom of the bed XD). On the wall by my bed, is a poster of my favorite band, Linkin Park, a poster of Anakin Skywalker from Star Wars Ep 3 (he's sucha hottie) and a whole bunch of my favorite artists (mostly rockers/jrockers). I have 3 Cowboy Bebop wallscrolls up and 1 Gundam SEED wallscroll. I have 2 calanders XD...one of Linkin Park and one from FMA (just because I love them both so much) On my dresser, is my keyboard and on the other side of my dresser is Roxy (my guitar). I guess you can say my room is pretty cluttered...but truthfully, I wouldn't have it any other way!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Well, it's a room at the halls of my university, so sparsely would be the term I'd use. White walls and a dark green carpet. I've added my own touch with some posters, but that's about it.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

I've got wooden floorboards, my wonderful computer and CD rack (LCD screen... ehehhe <3 Cd collection <3<3) a built in wardrobe, queen sized bed, a poster of Dir en grey on my wall <3<3<3 (yes... I do make desktop wallies but nobody likes em... T_T) erm... 2 bedside tables... my desk of course... got all my books and stuff crammed here... my walls are pink... um um.... and my colour scheme if you think about it is in pastel primary colours--- pink walls, light blue bed sheets and soft yellow curtains... I can go out to the balcony and enjoy the view from my room ^_^ that's all my folks... no more detail in everything I have here or else you'd fall asleep XD XP

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

my room is filled with flowers i put them everywhere in many differents ways :D : in garlands , in a vase , on the handles of doors , on the handles of my windows , hung up on my walls . in fact i put flowers really everywhere XD ,i have a lot of plushes , many books , my computer with a flat screen is on a wood table, i have 3 posters : FF advent children, arjuna, lain. I have many japanese paintings , my walls are blue but a really pale blue , i have curtains in lace .I think that's all , no hesitation i'm a girl ^^

please be gentle with me i'm french ^^
Signature

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I've just moved in with my dad, and dont have much of a room atm. When I get a perament room, then I'll start decorating. My plans are to have some posters and decorative stuff around the room, but for them to blend in or contrast well with the colour theme of the room. Most times there is junk around my room, if I consider that decorations. ^^

<_< >_>
you don't wanna know :D

I am so glad someone put something about rooms. I love to talk about mine. Well last winter i was cleaning my house and i got to cleaning under the stairs. When I got all the crap out from under there I realized how big it was under there. So i moved all my crap from out of my brother's room and put it under their. The room it self has these demensions: 45"x23"x8' which is rather large for a crawl space.

In there I have two wizard black light posters, a black light, my books, a TV, a rather large stereo (we cut a hole in the wall and put one of the speakers in there), my PS2(which has an extra sound system, some Game Informer magazines, four swords, 3 are samurai style, and one is a cane sword(has a dragon head) and finaly my bed.

Signature

thx sunira for the sig and ava

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by Ydokimy room is filled with flowers i put them everywhere in many differents
ways :D : in garlands , in a vase , on the handles of doors , on the
handles of my windows , hung up on my walls . in fact i put flowers
really everywhere XD

me too! i've got a bunch of fake flowers in vases on the mantle plus some vines hanging from my bookcase and dresser... i also have a couple anime posters on the walls and pictures of my friends scattered around the room...

Signature Image

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

huh... my room is not that special... hm.. is like a hall til u enter my room. my room is more like a hotel and a cabin room. my computer table is like right next to my bed. my closet is a bit away from them. i have like 2 not that big shelfs between my windows for my anime.. stuff. No, i don't keep a television in my room. I didn't get a chance o get a small flat television let. Also my room is very clean, the only cleanest room in my house.

Signature

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

i have an american flag, a skull flag, a couch, some cool chair, my snapped skateboard hanging, a couple political "vote for" signs, my desk, bed and a strobe light and lava lamps and a black light its dark and cool.

Hmmm....... Let's see...

White walls with a lot of pics on them. A desk with a laptop on it with a printer and a empty GameCube box that has acouple of my CDs and games with a picture of Link in a picture frame.

I also have a doer filled with a lot of past stuff and ontop of that I have game mauals a little fake fish tank with little plastic fish in it. Oh and I also have Snoopy on there also.

Pertty normal if you ask me. Nothing speacial....

OceanAngel01

OceanAngel01

umi no tsubasa

Mine is actually decorated with Japanese things. I have an old fan from a family friend who lives in Tokyo, some small fans from Japantown, and some silk screens from WWII Japan hanging on my wall. In addition, the walls are parchment colored. I really like it. :D
Thanks for the place to post. I love my room! :D

Cadi

Cadi

True

Lol... my room is just simple. Nothing really special. The walls are light peach colored, and I have this bulleton borad too. One side of it is my schduel, for all the classes, practices and recitals XD Another side is a colloge( er I don't know how to spell that) with all my friends pics and images of my fav singers^^ There is also a lot of paintings drawings hanging on the walls^^ And oh yeah... how can I forget this, my usher door of course!XD I went to his concert over the summer and bought all these posters and my whole door is covered with his pics... talk about obessed >.>

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

My walls are white, though alot of it is covered up by random posters. Well on one wall there is my door at the far left side, then a desk that has my TV, PS2, and GCN, then another desk that has all my PC stuff. I have some tables for drawing/building (depending on what I want to do) on the left wall (in relation to the door) and some shelves above that for keeping old collectible junk, then on the back wall there is a window along with my bed in the left corner. Some shelves above that with all my CDs and CD player. Then on the right wall after my bed a bookcase that has no books. Mostly all my DVDs, Games, and Random other junk. And that's about it. Oh yeah, I have a wall scroll of gits: SAC and a wall scroll of Cowboy Bebop in my Room.

sakuralim

Love is ......

hmm...., my room
lets see, my room was divided into two story or two parts by wood. so, the floor of my room is made of by woods.
So, I need a small stairs to get up to my "actual" room.
Below my room, was kept all the old stuff like my mother's pots, old boxes and also my old toys and junks ^^" hehe . so, can call a tiny store room below my room.
In my room I have one old antic TV and a old computer, and on top them I put all kinds of teddy bears and picture frame. Then I have a table for my computer. I have a cupboards which was in light blie colour and a matress(my bed) and two fan, one stading fan one hanging fan. A book shelve full with books and junks.
Oh boy, my room is messy too O.o" >.<

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

My room is full of books everywhere and is very messy too ^^'
i like read so I buy many many books and they are taking the whole place ^^'
i have some anime wallscrolls, my bed (with books, I'm sleeping with ^^'), a big mirror (it give some light) and an armor with clothes ^^

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

My room is the attic, I have a few posters on the walls, and an Inu Yasha calendar on the wall. I have a shelf with manga and dvds. I have something to hold my clothes. And somemore shelves, a comp desk, my desk, garbage can, two fans, and some wood. my bed is on this carpet-like thingy, my bed is not soft and bouncy. I think that's about it.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

AyumuYumi

AyumuYumi

Zen-Like

Me? I have alot of anime posters and wall scrolls, mostly alot of Inuyasha for now. ^_^

Signature Image

Want to contact me over AIM? PM me with your screen name first.

My room is filled with electronics and anime stuff, especially posters, wall scrolls and figures. It is starting to look like an otakus room heh.

I cleaned my room a week and a half ago... It's all neat and clean...

In my room are a lot of old school books and papers, and boxes. Needless to say, I need to clean it up soon.

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

Quote by mogryphIn my room are a lot of old school books and papers, and boxes. Needless to say, I need to clean it up soon.

me too

besides that...
i have loads of pictures in my room [of my family, friends, and myself]
anime posters...^_^'
a lot of puzzles being framed up

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.