Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which anime music do you like 2 listen to? - Minitokyo

Which anime music do you like 2 listen to?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

loveumuch

loveumuch

Angels from Hell

I don't know how you all think about this but I very like songs in variuos series as Magic Knight Rayearth with Yuzurenai Negai,Shooting Star in Onegai Teacher,A-I-TSU in Super GALS! Kotobuki Ran,Tenshi no Yubikiri in Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou,JUMP ~ Meippai Dakishimete!in Hand Maid May and other series.If you like,you can go to http://www.animeomiyage.net/mp3/ to download some songs to listen.Hope you all enjoy!
If anyone have website or thinkings about anime music ,please post on!I'll listen you!

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i like to listen to the getbackers last song. even though i don't know the meaning of it, i still like the melody and the background image also.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Arc213

The Ghost of Chivalry

I like Duvet in Serial Experiments Lain.
I like most of the song by See-Saw and Boa in the . Hack series.
I like some of the escaflowne music.
I also like the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack from both the series and the movie.

I change for no one. I live to go on being uncompromised.
I am not a dreamer for I live my dreams.

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

I like to listen to songs from Prince of Tennis (opening and ending themes as well as character songs), GetBackers, Fullmetal Alchemist, Weiss Kreuz, Card Captor Sakura...and the list goes on...I listen to Prince of Tennis songs the most though....

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

none!its all annoying and repeditive and stupid. or at least i think so!!!!!

I like:

- Predilection (Gravitation)
- Hemisphere (Raxephon)
- Love Destiny (Sister Princess)
- Velvet Underworld (wk)
- Shooting Star (Onegai Teacher)

.... ^^

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/18211/ - this is already been covered in this thread here.

Please use the search function before creating new threads :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Cowboy bebop, Azumanga Daioh, Naruto and Popotan :P

I love Haggi<3

Seriously, loveumuch....and, the same thread... (sorry...)
Should be Shooting Star by KOTOKO from Onegai Teacher...When I hear this song, it makes wanna see the series again, and this song reminds me of someone from MT...

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

loveumuch

loveumuch

Angels from Hell

i haven't ever seen this serie, but I very like Shooting Star. I hope I can see it in future. ^_^'

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

There are good songs in many animes but they usually don't fit my mood unless I watch the anime itself. Still the Hack/Sign soundtrack is superb and I can listen to it almost all of the time. There is no anime OST that can match it.

Signature

sean392

Life is a Road to Nowhere...

any anime song which suits the mood.... i liked saiyuki, mai hime, chobits, etc etc etc

Life have taught me, being nice will get you killed
being helpful will get people to take advantage of you
Call me evil, i will do whatever it takes, to bring everyone down to their knees.

I got the OST for Final Fantasy viii. I know it's not technically anime, but the music is outstanding. I also have a couple Inu Yasha soundtracks, linda like traditional Japanese sound.

br3nna

The Orange One.

I love listening to the music of Onegai Teacher/Twins... I love Kotoko!

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by Aa-chanhttp://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/18211/ - this is already been covered in this thread here.

Please use the search function before creating new threads :) .

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.