Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you could meet anyone - Minitokyo

if you could meet anyone

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

who would you want to meet? the person can be from the past, present or future.
i would want to meet my future lover just curious of who he is and i'd want to meet ancestors from a thousands years ago. it'll be interesting to see wat life was like back then what they were like.

~mintyness~
Signature

neji-neji

neji-neji

Crimson Buttefly

hehe going into the future to see your lover? why not live up to to it and be suprise =D and for me i would let seee.. probably visit my great great great grandfather or something lol to see how he was like =] oh and why not go to the future.. and she how myself is ^^ if im messing around screwing up my life i kno i should fix that..

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
--Mark Twain

Signature

raging_otter

Not In

i would like to meet God and ask him why are we born? then after that go play some CS and bully the n00bs with just a knife yaaaaa :nya:

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

id also meet god...but then i'd jst be like :O and not say anything

Meeting God would be great. Most Christians shy from this but I want to be in the presence of the Maker at least once in my mortal life (even if mortal life ain't meant to be in the presence of immortal)

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

id love to see my past self .. and future self ..

if that's possible .. ^-^

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I think it would be cool if I could meet one of my ancient ancestors.

Signature

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

i would meet faye wong..XD she roxorz >_<

Signature

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

I would like to meet Miyamoto Musashi, since he supposedly never lost in battle, I'd be cool if he could teach me the two heavens as one style.

Dark-Sakura

Starveling Member

Quote by fallen_angelI would like to meet Miyamoto Musashi, since the supposedly never lost in battle, I'd be cool if he could teach me the two heavens as one style.

Ahhh Musashi Miyamoto... wasn't he the 400 years old man from he manga Yaiba? :hmpf:

Ok i would like to meet Newton child and teach him about the gravitation theory, before he saw the apple falling down. :nya:

Sakura, ... don't blow

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

I would want to meet Hitler when he was a boy, and show him what love is like.

Signature

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

I would wanna meet Nakata Hidetoshi. *swoons* Omg. *--* Aahh, I would probably faint at the sight of him.

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

Quote by Dark_SakuraAhhh Musashi Miyamoto... wasn't he the 400 years old man from he manga Yaiba? :hmpf:

I wouldn't know about the manga since I haven't read it, but I'm talking about a real life swordsmen who died about 359 years ago. Here's some basic information about him. http://www.samurai-archives.com/musashi.html

Melotonen

Plastic Tree Guru

Oooh. Haven't you learned anything from movies? If you go back or foward in time to meet someone, everything gets messed up. So I never wish to meet anyone other than...the people i've met. lol. I guess that's lame.

If you ever find yourself in trouble, there's only one thing you need to remember. The dancing mango always watches the hidden pineapple.

Suka

dumb blonde

id wanna meet...i dunno...x.x to many choices ^_^'

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

I want to meet the guy I will eventually marry.... it would make life alot easier.

Signature

raging_otter

Not In

Quote by RhapsodyI want to meet the guy I will eventually marry.... it would make life alot easier.

marry me? :p
hahahahah j/k
you'll definitely meet your life partner when the time is rite

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

Quote by MelotonenOooh. Haven't you learned anything from movies? If you go back or
foward in time to meet someone, everything gets messed up. So I never
wish to meet anyone other than...the people i've met. lol. I guess
that's lame.

Well, as long as you go back and take a look is ok. As long nobody sees when you are back in the past.

Signature

i would want to meet myself when i was a kid :)

Signature

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

If I could, without creating some big time paradox thing, I'd take myself when I was five, myself now, and myself when I'm really old and we'd have some big long discussion about what I did with my life, how it was good, how it was bad, etc. Then I could go back to myself in the present day and, armed with the knowledge of my past failures and successes, be able to life a completely regret-free life.

Cool, huh?

Arael

Arael

Ocean Soul

i would like to meet god and have a talk with him about the sense of life :)

Signature
www.gitarrenlaerm.de.vu
-Metal Community Kassel-

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

Hmm...meeting the person I'll eventually marry would be a good idea but...what if I made the wrong choice at that time and lived to regret it? o.O...I think I'll want to live the person that would be perfect for me e.e...presently I would just like to meet my friend all the way in london though e.e

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

i would want to meet gosho aoyoma(the creator and designer of detective conan)
as well as conan doyle---> the creator of the great detective:sherlock holmes
and marie curie & pierre curie--> the discovers of radioactivities in atoms/nucluses that occur in uranium which seperates one atom from another. they also discovered the two elements such as radium and polinum
as well as albert einstein, newton, bill gates, warren buffet, and archimedes :D
i would like to meet all the great scientist whom made great discoveries and inventions that are a great use of technology and knowledge nowadays! :)
finally, i would want to see the future beyound my death to witness all the incridble technology and how the world is structured

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by Septillionwho would you want to meet? the person can be from the past, present or
future.
i would want to meet my future lover just curious of who he is and i'd
want to meet ancestors from a thousands years ago. it'll be interesting
to see wat life was like back then what they were like.

Lol... me too! I always wonder what he is going to be like... and I would like to see that person again *cough*

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.