Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New MT Skin Contest? - Minitokyo

New MT Skin Contest?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

If its the same as a userpage skin then it would be easy. If that is so i think its a good idea. But i don't know if its so. Hmm nice sentence.
Hmm back on topic, its a good idea lets do it. (making a new skin that is)

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

fabismine

fabismine

Aladdin+Anime

It's not summer here, but a cold winter XD But I would like to check out some of the gorgeous page skins people have around here!

Signature

I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be...

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

It doesn't even have to be a season themed layout, that was just a suggestion by me. Anything with a bit of colour would be nice.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

I think it would be cool, it would give a change formthe two standard skins we have and it will look nice like the winter one did ^uu^. So go for it ;) .

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

yamazaki

yamazaki

what the ??

woo nice idea and i want to enter the contest too :D
and i think season themed layout is a great idea ^_^
or maybe a lite theme? so ppl with a slower connection can browse much faster on MT? :)

but i havent even reach level 35 / 50 to be able to switch the theme huhuhu :( thats fine by me i guess

Signature

signature by: k1ru ^_~ thanks alot girl
thanks to k1ru for the signature ^_~

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 53 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.