Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Best Gundam Wing Pilot? - Minitokyo

Best Gundam Wing Pilot?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam Wing

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Heero Yuy is da best....its inevitable really i mean he's practically the hero of the story...pardon the pun!

Zechs is the best all the way. The guy fights against the most advance suits with one of the older suits that can kill the piolt if he isn't good enough or strong enough. None of the gundam poilts had to deal with that.

diana86

diana86

|||TwinSoul|||

Quote by perfect-zeroHeero Yuy, he the best pilot ever, not just in gundamwing but even better that all the other pilot in the gundam series. (however, i think i am picking him because he is my favorite gundam character out of the entire gundam)

:nya: :nya:yeah, i totally agree with you! HEERO YUY is definitely the best among the rest! :nya: :nya: "The Perfect Soldier" indeed! :nya: :nya:

Signature
In that special place between the earth and sky...

Duo pilot for Deathscythe Hell Custom!

heero yuy, because he's the main character of the story. but the pilot who has the best gundam is still duo. (gundam deathscythe hell = teh ownage XD)

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

Heero Yuy is the best pilot and my fave character.

Heero of course. Not just extremely good looking, but also sooo very talented :P

And he NEVER freaking dies! God, I was so sure he would've died like 40 times had he been someone like Kira or something! XD But Duo comes in a VERY close second :D

Heero! He has the skills.

Aurore

Aurore

Umbrella Chemical, Inc.

Heero is definitely the best one with his Wing ZERO Gundam! But I also think Zechs was a great one too, and my favorite. Epyon Gundam was so great, so powerful and so destructive, thanks to Treize-sama for making it ^^

Signature Image

i go for duo than heero well thats all. if they both attack me i will use my goldion crusher.....! ^_^

My favorite is Duo because he isn't so serious ALL THE TIME.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

Heero Yuu, for me...aaha he's the 1st char i liked in the whole gundam series.. ^^

Signature

I think that Heero is the best pilot, I love the other pilots but heero just beats them out since he was the only that was able to actually self detonate while the other couldn't when trowa tried he was stopped by catherine, when duo tried it didn't work lol, and when quatra tried well sandrock let him out. When he sacrificed himself so that the colony wouldn't get blown up that really got me chocked up I was like NOOOOOOO HEEEROO! *sob, sob* lol not only that he was the only that was able to master the zero system while quatra when completely wacko making him kill people. And he was able to stand up to zechs in the epyon .

Heero Yuy....he not only mastered the Zero system, but defeated its other master, Zechs. Anyone who can fight at that level and push it even further by defeating another who has mastered the system deserves the title of top pilot

Heero Yuy or either Wu Fei.

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

heero is good and all, but remember: kira is GENETICLY ALTERED, witch gives him an unfair advantage like old school pilots like zechs, trowa, amuro, etc. but personaly i would go with Trowa. because nothing is cooler than a gundam with a billion guns.

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

Heero because he was able to beat zechs

I think heero was the best pilot of them all. It's not because he's one of my favorite characters along with Relena (Well, i admit he is x))! And I believe he really cares for her Relena; he swore he would protect her and did crazy risks on her behalf), but he mastered the zero system, superhuman strength, defeated Zechs, and etc. (you've seen him fiight without his gundam)...

merged: 07-31-2006 ~ 09:36am
Er... no offense to some of you people, but at least think of good reasons why you think who's the best gundam pilot just because you like them the best..... Well, I see some good reasons, but some are just because people like a certain character...... (Ha ha, I already said I think Heero's the best x))! )

I think Heero's the best, he is a weapon himself, but I think there is no gundam that surpassess the others, at least in gundam wing, they're designed to different circumstances

My favourite is Duo.
The best in combat would have to be Heero, Zechs being a close second.

Quatra was always one of my faves, not because he was badass, and not beacuse the sandrock was second in close combat only to deathscythe, but because he had the most level head of all 5 of them. and cause he was just a likeable kind of guy... and he was badass when he needed to be. and finaly he was the one who almost mastered the zero system before Heero even touched Wing Zero. Heero and Trowa just kept trying to kill themselves, Wu Fei was, for the most part a jackass and Duo being the true badass of the group was also the plucky comic relief. but Quatra was always the smart guy who never just went off on evreyone. that and his gundam had a mind of its own.

Heero. He is the best in Wing and in any gundam series so far. Even Gundam 00's pilots are not like him. Maybe Setsuna can outmatch Heero but I need to see what he can really do. Yeah.

Duo`s the best! His hair is so cool and his character, he`s just awsome! He`s SHINIGAMI! And he loves black another great thing!

Lunariha

Lunariha

Glitter~♥

Heero! XD

Signature
My Latest Artworks: Just Realized and My #7

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.