Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 does a presence of someone affect your attitude? - Minitokyo

does a presence of someone affect your attitude?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

The title said it, but if it's not clear yet for you, maybe this is the exmple:

I'm a shy boy, well, i don't do many activities, i usually don't talk to someone i don't know very well, and very stiff at communicating......well, that's if i'm alone.

but, if i go for a walk with someone (can be my family or my friend) i think i changed, i talk more, have more courage, and i communicate easily with many people, and even sometimes i do the things that i've never done or i can't do before!. i think that's not me at all.

Well, do you think a presence of someone affect your attitude?

Pride comes before the fall

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Yes, definitely!
Like you, I'm quite shy, the type that doesn't talk much. But when with friends, I'm a little more confident. I guess no one really wants to be seen alone... :( Something else I have experienced is when I'm at school, if I am around a friend who is seen as "popular", straight away, my confidence boosts up...maybe it rubs off....or just a natural human reaction. ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

kadang2. Teachers definitely make me go crazy. Presence of e 'popular' ppl makes me irritated.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by Rai1eI'm a shy boy, well, i don't do many activities, i usually don't talk to someone i don't know very well, and very stiff at communicating......

hmm.. i usually don't talk to someone i don't know very well.. i felt kind of awkward.. with or without the presence of someone will not affect me.. :D but as long as i know that person well, it should be ok to me...

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Yeah, I guess so. o_O

Except I've know these four classmates of mine for about 3 years now. Everytime we're in a field trip, we're always in a group chatting. Except I'm the one who's behind and listening, rather than participating. o_O

I suppose it's cuz they're more like aquaintaces rather than friends. :x

When hanging out with my two best friends who've I known since like 4th Grade or something, I do actually blab on and on. o_O;

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Sure, the presence of someone can affect me. If I'm alone I may say something stupid to myself but if there's a friend of mine, if I say so she/he might think that I'm mad or something *giggles* And it depends also at where you are when you say or do something, for example if I'm in the class but the teacher didn't come yet so I can talk even yell with my friends, can sing or dance but when the teacher comes, it means class time begins so I have to stop doing that or I may have to spend time in detention, something like that ^_^

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by kyubinarutokadang2. Teachers definitely make me go crazy. Presence of e 'popular' ppl makes me irritated.

Why? seems you have a problem with popular people...

well yeah it does...being around that person makes me happier or makes me want to laugh...

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Quote by Rai1e

Quote by kyubinarutokadang2. Teachers definitely make me go crazy. Presence of e 'popular' ppl makes me irritated.

Mebbe the popular people have a neg attitude towards her? I don't really like people who value "fame or popularity" more than anything..

Um thread answer..:

Of course! It's good to keep a certain aspect of yourself back, the "real" you..
I feel onli the closest people should be allowed to experience the real you!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Rizy123

Quote by Rai1e

Mebbe the popular people have a neg attitude towards her? I don't really like people who value "fame or popularity" more than anything..
Um thread answer..:
Of course! It's good to keep a certain aspect of yourself back, the "real" you..
I feel onli the closest people should be allowed to experience the real you!

yeah, sure, until now, only my best friends who know the real me.....

Some of famous people are like that (not all...), they think they can own everything, becoming a fame is easy! just stick to your famous friend, and sooner or later, u'll become quite famous too.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

yes... whenever i'm around my friends i become more talkative and upbeat.
around my close friends i'm more "real". i'm more cynical and pessimistic.
(according to my best friend... XP)

Signature Image

My answer is yes :) When im with a dearest person i have (she's a really close friend for me), i become happy, even if im totally down and stressed or anything ill.. I can always forget those things when with her :) only slighest smile from her makes me really feel better (well, her smile is most beautiful thing in the world, so its no wonder :) hehe) well.. that's the best example how people can affect you, in my case :)

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

hmmmmz ...

>< saki's loud and weird with everyone .... especially around the shy shyy ones .. xD me has an urge to make them scream and talk too .....

around saki's closesetst fwends .. saki's a lil more quiet and mellow ... *-*

around guy friends .. ==;; saki has to be the one who hits them and punishes them .. xD

andand around guys that me likes .. >.> me ish veerrryyy quiet .. ;-;

I totally know what you mean Rai1e.

That's how I feel sometimes when I'm around some people. Like when I'm around my older brother I tend to be really loud and happy. But that's because he keeps making me laugh. ;)

But when I'm around someone that I don't know then I become kinda quite.

I guess that's because with some people you feel more comfortable with them so your not as scared to do things. :) Or at lease that's how I am.

sherazard

sherazard

parfait tic

Being with someone I love makes me feel… well I guess more out-going and excited! They make me feel great and are the best support I can ever get. Certain people give bad auras that I can tell I guess, but I don’t judge people by the way they look but by personality. I kno this person who dresses all in black and used to have a mohawk (had to get it cut when he came to my school). At first when I used to judge people by looks, it turned out that he was very funny and nice to hang out with.

"Geez! You should be more careful, a woman's face is the most important thing to her." - Daiya
"No! It's the hair." - Fuuko
"Stupid, it should be her heart!" - Ichi

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I have a special friend who has the wonderful gift to magically brighten my darkest of days. Just being next to her, feeling the comfort of her presence, is enough. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Very much so.
Because I'm openly gay, I have to hide that a bit to avoid getting myself killed for my choice of sexuality. I'm very quiet, and when I'm not around a familiar person, it's even hard to hear my voice. However, when someone first speaks to me, it shows they have an intrest and I slowly begin to trust them.
If you CAN mannage to hear me while I'm quiet, you notice my voice is squeeky and femanine! But then, when I get to know someone, my voice changes to it's normal, deep and smooth state. :)

Totally! Whenever I am near people who absolutely hate me, I turn annoyed, snappy, and smart alecy. When I am close to my friends and family I am cheerful and happy? When I am near other people, it depends on my mood.
>.o

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

hai depends on who though I don't like alot of people around me because I get anxious but i still try to smile and talk to them even if they were the jerks that would laugh in my face or look down on me for something i never really did...

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Well for a shy person, hes allways gonna be more talkative when hes near someone he knows, thats just how it works. For me im about the same around everyone, cept the opposite sex. Although i tend to be more.. erm.. silly? when im around close freinds, but it depends on which freinds.. some of them are just fun to annoy, others just annoy me. So yeah, i guess they incluence my mood too. I dont get nervous around anyone tho, i may act different when im talking to someone intimidating either with looks or smartness, just cause i dont want to make a fool of myself in front of someone like that.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

in some cases, i tend to act differently when someone that I admire is close for some reason.

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

well yes cuz when ppl that r supposed 2 be ur friends ignore u that sets me in a bad mood

on the other hand if the guy i like walks in the same room as me n smiles i get all happy lol

Signature Image

mm.. wen im wit my friends [n prolli like 1 or 2 guys im used to being around] im loud and more open to talking n stuff.. but with other ppl im quiet [for other female friends i jus dont find the point in talking to them as their personality is so fake<--ppl outside my circle of friends].. esp. otha guys.. gess i rekon theyll judge me or something.

Signature

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by tzeyinmm.. wen im wit my friends [n prolli like 1 or 2 guys im used to being around] im loud and more open to talking n stuff.. but with other ppl im quiet [for other female friends i jus dont find the point in talking to them as their personality is so fake&lt;--ppl outside my circle of friends].. esp. otha guys.. gess i rekon theyll judge me or something.

that's kinda same like me.^^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.