Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What were your best vacations? Where and why? - Minitokyo

What were your best vacations? Where and why?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hi there
I just wanted to know what your best vacations were. And where?
My best were vacations to Greek a couple of years ago. You know, lying in the sun on the beach,
being lazy and relax. And I also learnd a bit diving.
But I hope to have such wonderful vacations again with my girlfriend ^^ I think it would be much
better together with her.

So I wondered what your best holidays were - or where you would like to go.

Signature

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

My best holidays...... Let me think.... Being here with you of course!

Besides that I think that my best holidays where at Cuba. I was there with my grandfather, about 6 years ago. But it was really great. We had a wonderful hotel and the weather was just
perfect. I love lying in the sun and listening to the waves of the sea.
So that was really great. And I do hope too that I'll have such wonderful or even better holidays with you, my dear Dark ^^

Signature Image

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

well, this in 2004, i went to lebanon on july and i was sooooooo happy. i had the best time there, i saw everything i love and i saw all my cousins. it was the best vacation ever

Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Mine is my last trip to Orlando, Florida. Really enjoyed the parks and time with family.

Having said that, I am going to Japan in June, so I may have to edit this post :D .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

My best vacation is london!!! Because there's loads of people crowded over busy street of some place like Leicester Square and those pubs!! Best scenery i ever seen is West Lodge Park Hotel, where landscape is big and filled with 80 types of varies of plants in garden!!
I also enjoying disco!!! with white mates and my luv, Yuro^^. ME LIKE london!!! The best season to go there is End of Spring(mid April until End of May) and Summer(June-Mid of August)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

My best holiday til now was a five-week trip through Australia. The mixture of magnificient landscapes (Outback, Blue Mountains, rain forests) interesting cities (I like Sydney :) and beautyful beaches was great. Additionally, we were diving at the Great Barrier Reef. :)

Signature

My best holiday was in Greece too. We enjoyed the hotel and the town as well as the sea. So we took the follwing year in Greece too but that time it was very disappointing (we stayed inaother hotel in another town).

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

my best vacation was to florida,but i really want to go to japan and trinadad.

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

wow, everyone's best vacation seems to be to another state/country. my best vacations were going to my grandparents house in Santa Barbara every year during winter break. i really liked hanging out down there and getting to see all my relatives that i don't get to see all that often. (like once a year if at all...)

Signature Image

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

My best vacation was in Slovenia when I was about 5 or 6 yers old.It was fall and we stayed in a very nice camp near a lake beneath the mountains.All those trees with golden and red leaves,that peaceful sounds of water and wind,I just loved it. :) :nya:

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Kia-san

Kia-san

Who am I again????

Hmmmm....for me? I'd have to saaaay......Going to Chile with my "uncle". He's not really my uncle, but I've knownhim for my whole life and so I trust him. He's1/2 Italian and 1/2 Russian, but his Italian sticks out! He owns a big house on a private beach and the jungle is right up againstthe propertysoIgotto see some really neat animals!(the only thing about him I don't like is that he's always trying to marry me off... He says he wants me to be taken care of.)

Die...Just DIE.....
-Sanzo

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

Every time I go at ocean visiting my childhood friends. They are like a family for me and I spend always a very good time with them. They are so nice with me ^^
The most important for me is to see them. I don't care about the place and the weather :p

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

My best vacation ever has to be the first time I traveled around Europe. I was with my family, and the tour guide and other guests were the coolest and nicest people ever. Europe has so much history and it's interesting being around different cultures. But then the 6 hour drive to Disneyland ain't so bad either. =P

Signature Image

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Dream vacation after I'm out of school:

Get a stack of books you've been meaning to read. (I've got six) Get a room with service. Order out all your needs. Lock the door, turn out the lights, and unplug the phone. Vacation.

"i know I live in a fantasy world, get your own!" ;)

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

TaMa

TaMa

Save a tree, burn a book!

Thats probably some years ago when my family and I went south for 8 days xd
i was in the pool everyday all day, and then just ordering pizza and coca-cola from the pool =D and then the beach was right next to =D

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

my best vacation was my trip ta hong kong, japan, and china [mostly china xD] last summa ^^ it was great, especially china. my adorable niece lived there, shes so fun ^^ and not ta mention shopping everyday, even at nite xD aaaah *reminicies* ooooo, i miss china >.< wanna go back...*sniffs* ova here is so boring >>

Signature

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

my best vacation was as i was 17 i was 3 month in turkey allone without my family and i had a lot fun with my boyfriend it was wonderful and the trip to paris and florenz was also wonderful XD

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

hm.. my best vacation spot was.....sin city las vegas. My family drove there from maryland and it was real fun. I have always wanted to go back. Riding over the mountain at 1:00am. pitch black, getting over the hill to the valley of las vegas, u r awaken by thousands of lights...beautiful.....LAS vegas nevada!

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

my best vacation was in Egypt
it was so nice there
i was riding on a camel :P
and i knoe some arabic now
the food is also good and the people r nice there :)
so it was very nice there

Sentinel47

One-eyed mecha

Altough I've been to the beach a few times, my best vacation was actually in Nova-Scotia where I learned to sail. The water is so cold, even in summer, but damn sailing is a lot of fun! A small, pelxiglass hulled catboat can ride a lot faster then most people would imagine.

I'd also like visit Japan soon, but I'd neend to beef up my japanese first.

Signature

Knowledge is power
Power corrupts
Study hard
Be evil!

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

My best vacation was to Walt Disney World and after that we have been back there every year other than that I haven't even left the country(my family is not very adventurous which makes me bored out of my mind.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

all my vacation are the bests
in a cool hotel in varadero with my family and friends
and i really like to ride the banana xd

hey!!! i now how to dive to xd
i'm A OPEN water diver XP

HEY^^ BE AMENBER OF:
Hispanime,fullmetal-alchemist-fans,Ecchi-Club,MT's,TeniPuri,shingetsutantsukihimefan,Naruto,GundamSeed-Angels
I HAVE THE POWER OF ADMINISTRATING:
GTO-fans,Doujinshi-Support-Club

and sorry if you dont understand something i wrote XP

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

well, perhaps in the hotel me and my parents went before. :)

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Keik

TarballIUTzone

I think it was the Netherlands in a little Village with one of my old Girlfriends.
It was nice being aaat the Sea :)
No more just dreams :)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.