Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hottest Game Charcter - Minitokyo

Hottest Game Charcter

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

Kelly O'Lemmy from GunValkyrie on Xbox, the best game no one has ever played.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hmmm...I can't help but comment on how Alisha thinks Halo people are hot... I mean, I have to agree that uniforms are really hot, especially when you're wearing them... They always seem to make me sweat buckets... Especially when I have to wear that gas suit for operations...

As for me... I think Ira Blanc Niege from shining tears is pretty hot... wait, she's an ice witch so sh'es supposed to be cold... hmmm....

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Quote by cardmageHmmm...I can't help but comment on how Alisha thinks Halo people are hot... I mean, I have to agree that uniforms are really hot, especially when you're wearing them... They always seem to make me sweat buckets... Especially when I have to wear that gas suit for operations...

So you got a Halo suit or something?

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Quote by Alisha

Quote by cardmageHmmm...I can't help but comment on how Alisha thinks Halo people are hot... I mean, I have to agree that uniforms are really hot, especially when you're wearing them... They always seem to make me sweat buckets... Especially when I have to wear that gas suit for operations...

So you got a Halo suit or something?

No i don't... its just my regular uniform is hot as in literally "hot" enough... I hate wearing uniforms... especially army uniforms... I get all sweaty within an hour, even in an air-con room...

Signature

Quote by cardmageNo i don't... its just my regular uniform is hot as in literally "hot" enough... I hate wearing uniforms... especially army uniforms... I get all sweaty within an hour, even in an air-con room...

*laughs* Yeah I know that your talking about "hot" and not hott.

So your in the Army. Huh? That's cool. :)

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Quote by Alisha

Quote by cardmageNo i don't... its just my regular uniform is hot as in literally "hot" enough... I hate wearing uniforms... especially army uniforms... I get all sweaty within an hour, even in an air-con room...

*laughs* Yeah I know that your talking about "hot" and not hott.
So your in the Army. Huh? That's cool. :)

I was...not anymore though... finished service. Yay... Army life wasn't good...Hmm...I'm going off topic here... Who else do I think is hot? Kasumi, from doa...

Signature

Quote by cardmageI was...not anymore though... finished service. Yay... Army life wasn't good...Hmm...I'm going off topic here... Who else do I think is hot? Kasumi, from doa...

Lets see..... Samus form Metroid is pertty hott. Even though I'm a girl.

But I'm tellen ya if she was a guy..... smoken!

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

hmmm, Dante from Devil May Cry *drools* xD lol, i dun play much games [veri little >.<] but i saw a few walls on him and he is hawt @_@

Signature

Quote by Sugasugahmmm, Dante from Devil May Cry *drools* xD lol, i dun play much games [veri little &gt;.&lt;] but i saw a few walls on him and he is hawt @_@

EEEEEEEEEE!!!! I almost forgot about Dante! He's also VERY hott!!!

cardmage

cardmage

After you

... *sweat*

Alisha, you really do have something for people covered from head to toe in a metallic suit huh? Not that I have anything against that... People are entitled to their own opinions...

I think the 2 Fatal Frame 2 girls are pretty hot... though quite creepy... I didn't play fatal frame 1 so can't really comment on that...

Signature

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Riky in ffx-2, in the lady luck dressphere, at critical status... uhmm, yeah. There's also kos-mos, but she ain't human.

Quote by cardmage... *sweat*
Alisha, you really do have something for people covered from head to toe in a metallic suit huh? Not that I have anything against that... People are entitled to their own opinions...

he he he.... Yeah so..... ;)

Another guy that I think is hott has to be.... Umm.... Squall is pertty hott.

And for a girl Rikku is pertty cute.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hmmm... I think Yuffie is quite cute as well... she's a bit too young to be hot though...oh and Mistral from the .hack series, though she turns out to be a housewife...

For a guy, I'd say Vincent Valentine from FF vii...

Signature

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

Dante Sparda of Devil May Cry,he rocks

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I a gree with those that said the hottest are the final fantasy girls
I can´t think of other games with girls as hot as Yuna and Rikku
mmmmmmmmmmmm...... I like the girl from Chrono cross, Kid

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

Rikku from ffx-2 is the hottest game char.!

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

from the womans it is definitiv kasumi from doa
but from the man that is very hard *think think think*

Sephirote and cloud from FF
Jubei and samanosuke from onimusha
mitsuruki from soul calibur II
and of course devil Jin and fang from tekken 5

u see i have a fav for evil mans ^_^'

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

Mine would have to be Squall from ffviii. Too cute, too hot.! He's just perfect! XD

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I definitly Think Kasumi is the hottest as well.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

Sooooo many...
Guess it'd be BloodRayne from the game of the same titel for my... but there are soo many more (like Tifa Lockheart from FF7, most of the DOA female characters... heck, I guess even Lara Croft would do ^_^' ).

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

Hades from Kingdom Hearts n Hercules... why? he's fiery...DUH ...oh...oh u mean THAT hot? okay okay...so i got the wrong meaning...

Quote by Visis

Quote by Alisha

Quote by EternalParadoxCan you even see the halo guy's
face??? I don't know cuz I've never played.

*laughs* No you can't. I just find them hott for some reason. Maybe
cause he can come save me form aliens..... *daydreams*

Spartan-117, suit up: you've got fan-girls! (You might need your
MA5B...it's a jungle out there!)

Radio - Bzzbzz...Thi..bzz..Spar..bzzbzz..7..bzz..fan-girls..too...bzz..need immedi.bzz..backup..bzzbzzzzzz.....AAAAAAAAGGGGHH!!!...bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(...) .....bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Ground Command - This is Spartan 128. Spartan 117 is down, repeat, Spartan 117 is down! A horde of vicious fangirls are heading for the hangar bays! Need immediete backup, I repeat, we need immediete back-AAAAAAAGGGHHH!!! GET away!! GET AWAY FROM MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeee....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!(...)

Signature Image

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

mine is cloud strife! from ff7!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tsokolate

The Delirium Trigger

Tiffa Lockheart - FF7 (Her new character design in AC makes he more HOT!)

Kid - Chrono Cross (yes! I'm crazy... :D )

I like pleasure spiked w/pain
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Songbird sweet and sour Jane
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane

Vaega

Vaega

Legendary Ecchi Collector

Kasumi! From DOA! There is nobody hotter than her! Seriously.... there's not. I've looked.

"For those about to rock, FIRE! We salute you!!"

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.