Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Got any anime models/busts/statues/figurines? - Minitokyo

Got any anime models/busts/statues/figurines?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Due to the popularity of zaira's poster thread, I thought I'd ask who has any models in their rooms.

[I searched for this under 'statues', 'busts' and 'models', but got nothing]
_________

I personally have 4 small Naruto figures where the bases fit together to make them into one group [Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura], I bought a Spike Spiegel one and recently got a simple Gundam one with a copy of Newtype.
I plan to get more when I go to Japan in the Summer :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Cheapo

56K Lagger

all 5 gundam wing gundams in chibi form (model).
1/144 freedom, aegis, saviour and sword impulse models
Statuette of rosette from chrno crusade
^^ and no, i didn't spend a fortune on it. (all up costed around au$120 but i didn't get them in australia)

~anime is my food~

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Yeah I love models and Statues^^
Got one from Motoko Kusanagi,Armitage,To Heart,Motoko from Love Hina,Ivy from Soul Calibur
a cute looking Catgirl(dont know from what Anime she is)and one from Tifa from FF7.

Signature

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

Do you speak about anime figurines ?
If it's so I have some of them bought already painted. One G-Taste, one from Bottle Fairy, some little Hamtaro and Ocha-ken. My boyfriend just buy a new kit model for painting. It's a Ghost in the shell (game version) figurine.
It's easy to find on ebay with figurine or garage kit. If you want buy some, I know some good websites.
(Hope I answer good to the question ^^')

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

levezzali

levezzali

Purge Existence

Hm... I have some trucks, but they are my father's collection... I also have Defiant (Star Trek Ship), and Enterprise nx-01 (but they are not anime... hehehe)

Also now we a re collecting the Saint Seiya Cloth Mith figures that are coming out, so far we have 7: Shaka, Aiolia, Aioros, Camus, Shun, Ikki and Shiryu ... heheh every week or so we change their stance, it's cool! XD

Purified Existence of a Lost Soul

... ok ... I am not a that serious person !! XD

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Hmm... All i have related to either ecchi or hentai... ^_^' (tenjho tenge, I's and hentai models...) :sweat:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hehe~ XD I don't have any models. Most of the models from the series I like (typical shounen, mass-produced things) look pretty dodgy, I think. ^_^' <-prefers posters, has six.

pegassuss

pegassuss

peggie

mmnn yep, I've got a few ^^
hehehe but most of them are from the Final Fantasy series. Mmm I've got, Cloud, Tifa, Yuna, Rikku, Tidus, Rinoa and so on... most of them are presents from family and friends.
I've also got one from .hack (a friend of mine got me this in London althought I haven't watch this anime yet ^^' ) and rei from evangelion.
And I think that's all! ^^

Signature
Proud member of: .::[Japanese] ::[Final Fantasy Fans]::.
Proud admistrator of: .::[Doujinshi-support-club]::. Do you like doujinshi? Then join us!
Do you like doujinshi? Then you may want to visit my gallery! ~~ *My latest submissions* : Farewell and Portrait

Claude

15th Division Taichou

hmm...i hav a Nu MG, Freedom MG, Gundam wing MG, Wing Zero HG, Char's Zaku II, rx-78-2 Gundam ver 1.5, Kira yamato figurine, lacus clyne figurine, cagalli figurine, fllay alster figurine and a Saber figurine from fate/stay night

i used to hav a pretty big collection of other gundams too, but they seem to hav disappeared >.<

[edit] aiks, forgot to mention my super-deformed gundams : Nu gundam, crossbone x-1, wing gundam, freedom

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

Whew, my brother has too many to list! He has at least 15 gundam models 1:144 scale, about 6-7 1:100 scale gundams [note: all from the old gundam series, none of the gundam wing ones] err, then he has a chibi Motoko and chibi Mutsumi resin models, one 1:8 scale Nakoruru from Samurai Spirits, another Motoko resin model.... and i think that's about it.

As for other collectable stuffs he has are the toys of the gundam ships [White Base and er, the big green red one :P] , SD gundam desk toys, and a Alien face-hugger plushie XD

We also own a variety of other bits and bobs, far too many to list!

Wow, I didn't think that so many people own anime figurines.
Well, I do not have any - would be kinda freaky xD

Ryuuen

Ryuuen

The ArtZombie

we have 18 gundam models... 2 1/100 scal models (X divider and Master Gundam), 3 SD gundams (Super, Strike, and V gundam) and 13 1/144 scale models (Blitz, freedom, buster, sand rock custom, wing custom, D-hell custom, Altron Custom, Tallgeese, Shining, Rising, Rose, Double Zeta and Zeta gundams) which 9 are high grade x.o

minus the ones that where destroyed previously (wing, deathscythe, ez-08, Maxter, another Blitz and a musha SD gundam ;_; )

Jaymaker

Jaymaker

Halo

The gundam models are ok sometimes and I have robotech busts.

Spartens The future of all warfare. Who's gona stop him.

Well, I have a few figurines namely vanilla, 2 vivis, mog, and a chocobo. Thats it.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I mostly got Gundam models from wing, G and Seed.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Let see, I have 1Statue of Dita from VanDread, 2 figures of Millfieu, 2 of Beldandy, 1 of Urd, 1 of Skuld, 1 of Seagal and 2 of Bampai from Ah! My Goddess, 1 Inu Yasha, Kagomai, Kikio, 1 of Mizuki from comic Party, 1 of Tenchi, 1 of Rioko and Roioki, 1 of Pacifica from Scrapped Princess, 10 of Mizuho (Onegai Teacher and Twins series) 2 of Keren and Miina, 1 of the Black Escaflowne, 1 of Asuka, the Galaxy Angel troope, 1 of each of the girls from Ai Yori Aoshi, 1 of each or the girls from Onegai Teacher (Including Hatsuho the Mother-in-Law in her undies) and Twins, All the figures from Ghost inthe Shell, The Range Murata figure set and 1 figure of Minmae from Macross the Movie. Plus 3 variations of Mizuho in her Wedding Dress and the Major from Ghost in the Shell (Semi transparent) on order right now. Thans about all.

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Amongst other things I've got the:
first 2 series of Ah My Goddess figures;
Selphie & Irvine from Final Fantasy VIII;
Rinoa & Siren statue from FF VIII (which my Pinky's hang around like the local town statue ;) ) ;
lmf Davy stoned version;
Rat Creature from Bone;
Crazy Smiles (assorted);
Vash The Stamede in his leather smoking chair laughing & drinking in front of the TV (or rather on my PS2);
Card Captor Sakura gashapon figures (lots and lots of them!!); and
a couple of the Kaiyodo Evas (Units 00 & 02)

There's other stuff, but I can't remember what right now ^_^'

i got almost all the gundam models from seed, and alot more from the older series, i just got a MG ball a few days ago...21 models in total

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

i have some tenchi muyo little plastic figures in chibi, then i have a todd mcfarlane tenchi, and nothing more, except an outlaw star action figure

under new management

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

i had a whole bunch of gundam figure, i mean gundampalooza but lo and behold my mother gave birth to a bouncing baby boy and long story short, gundampalooza is no more.

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

sisko

sisko

ETERNO NAVEGADOR

:) :D XD :nya:
Well, well, I like the models very much!!
do you remember the old anime speed racer, well, I have the cars, the Mark 5 and the Mr.X car..... also I have many figures of Spawn (is comic, not anime, hehe) and all collection of Ninja Turtles too, I have Rei Ayanami and Asuka and 5 Evas......

Quote: Quote by levezzali:
I also have Defiant (Star Trek Ship), and Enterprise nx-01 (but they are not anime... hehehe)

don't worry my friend also I have several star ships (6) and the all the characters of the movie star trek "Nemesis", hehehehe......
I have many figures of the movie star wars and star ships too (4), and aliens (movie), and predator (movie too), and many many many star ships and figures of GI Joe..... also batmobile, batplane, and many figures of DC comics.....
SISKO..................(THE collector)........... :) :D XD :nya:

Integrante de (member of): [Hispanime] & [Ecchi Club] & [Perverts Club] & [OutLaw City]

"EL HISPANO ES VIDA" :) :D XD :nya:

Signature

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

I have the MG Freedom. Liked it a lot. Quite detailed, and very posable...

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i've got a 1/100 model of the aegis gundam and some chibi gundam seed figures.

Most of my models are Gundam...and I haven't start any of them yet...2 of them...crap...thanx for the reminder...lol....I don't have action figures...but I am really into models...I had at least 6 mini gundams when I was in elementary school...and I broke most of them....kids...sigh...I only have 3 gundam models...but I might get more...this summer...most my models are in the box...my room is so small...I want a bigger room... :) I also like car models...esp the brand made by TAMYA...(the twin stars)...they made the BEST car models...!!

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 36 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.