Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How good is your sense of direction? - Minitokyo

How good is your sense of direction?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Is your sense of direction good? It may seem a dumb question but when you think about it our ability to navigate where we want to go is an important skill you must have be it walking or driving. I'm reasonably good at following direction. I have one friend who seem to have built-in compass and he excel in finding places. I have acquantance who is notorious for getting lost. In fact, his nickname is "Ryoga" from Ranma 1/2.

So, how's everyone else on this?

I have none. I couldn't even describe where I live if someone asked me.

Does eletronic navigation count?

Proud member of [ElfenLeid Junkies] and [ForceFirefox]

I am normally pretty good. Whether it is following directions or knowing what direction I am going in(north, south, ect). Thats something that was drilled into me when I was younger.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I've never needed a compass. I'm good at remembering which paths I took to arrive at a certain destination, and I can easily retrace my paths.

I also know how to tell the 4 compass directions without a compass. lol

I don't get lost very often or very easily. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Quote by overkill1024I have none. I couldn't even describe where I live if someone asked me.

Does eletronic navigation count?

Ouch, it must be difficult when you have problem following direction to places. If GPS will help you find your way then why not? It's just expensive for my wallet though. ^_^'

Once, myself and Ryoga was given direction to visit a friend's house. He gave me good direction so I found his house with no problem. Ryoga though never arrived in time. We waited and waited wondering what happened to him. Finally, we receive a phone call from him and it turned out he missed a turn on a street and he ended up instead in a neighboring town.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Ok, I guess. I never actually got lost.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Mines ok, its not the best.

i know read a map ! that's all ^^

Bad. I think I would get lost somewhere easily. It's bad enough that I lose people on games. One day I was playing halo2 with a friend and I had to ask him where he was at. It turns out that he was right behind me. that's how bad my sense of direction is. And then a few times after that he started calling me p-chan or ryoga.

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

My sense of direction is ok
but if i'm playing a video game or something i got soo lost and really fast too

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I don't have trouble with the directions which are familiar with me. But if I just went there several times, it's rather difficult for me to remember the way :(

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Pretty darn well. :)
Let's just say if I have been to the street like about two times, I would most likely remember. Sometimes the street names, but it's usually the things there that makes me remember.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

the weird thing with my sense of directions is that i can direct someone to someplace but when someone directs me to someplace...let's just say that i...am clueless...

Quote by fawna-chanthe weird thing with my sense of directions is that i can direct someone to someplace but when someone directs me to someplace...let's just say that i...am clueless...

Perhaps you're good at giving direction like my friend but the opposite is true when they try to give you direction. :)

Not very good. Which is why I don't drive that often. Or if I do, I make sure I know where I am going before I leave and that I have a map in the glove compartment.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Oh God... I'll give out a warning now: never-ever ask me for directions. Even to my own house. You'll end up in Hong Kong.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

I have a good sense of direction. Even if taken off course by means of a detour I can easily get back on the right path in no time. It's easy to find the points of east or west just remember from what direction the sun rises, face east and north will be to your left. And at night you should be able to find the north star in the handle of the little dipper. But I guess you can't see some of these things in a city. And a video game is a poor means of measureing your sense of direction, as your senses are not getting the same input you would get if you were actually there.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Well my sense of direction isn't so good either...I don't get lost when someone is with me though! ^^

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Well, I do fine in getting around in school...avoiding crowded hallways and such. Following someone's directions...it really differs. Me directing someone? Let's just not go into that, lol!

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Very well actually!

Can return to places after being shown the way only once and when my husband and I are driving around in downtown Misawa, he has no faith in it but I show him up everytime when I get us where we want, no problems.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I have a horrible sense of direction! Usually only when I'm driving though. I can usually find my way around in buildings pretty good, but when I'm driving and I've never gone that way before, I need written directions or a map! XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Oh man...when it comes to directions, I'm so bad at it. Like using the compass, North, South, East and West, I have no idea which directions they're facing. I don't like street names either. If someone asks me how to get somewhere, I always point out what building it's past, or if you see that big tree or flag pole...hahaha...^_^;;

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

hellbomb

KaBoom!

... i get lost while playing grand theft auto :sweat:

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I only know a radisu of 1km around my house. Any farther and I risk getting lost.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.