Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you more of a giver or a taker? - Minitokyo

are you more of a giver or a taker?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Taker

Signature

taker, and proud of it

i'm a giver, unless i don't like you.

Zeuz

Zeuz

Each To Their Own

I'm too nice: Giver
Would you like something? ^_~

PrinceVern

PrinceVern

Kaze-ouji

Give (\^_^/) yes, please take advantage of me~

That is pure exaggeration ^_^;;; ararara....

Signature

kino

kino

tabibito

i take more than i give >_< and im ashamed for it....

Signature Image

.... I don't really think I can classify myself into any of those. I have to say though I am definitely a taker-at-first-sight kind of person. Pwahahahah Lets go takers!

i'm a giver when it comes to anything besides food

I would've said taker just to be mean XD , but all my friends know what a doormat I am, so, giver.

If knowing is believing, I'm drowning in delusions.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

im probably more of a giver...or else id never make wallpapers xD
although i like to take >_>

can i be both?

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I am a giver

Magically Delicious, yo.

FlowerDog

FlowerDog

Loves Ya!

Giver..... ^_^'

I'm more a taker. Theoretically, I could be a big giver, but there've been more possibilities to take then to give in my live.. <_<

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Since I'm a gentleman at heart, I'm more of a giver. However I do have limits to what I won't give. They're just not very good ^_^'

I'm a big big giver...and people tend to abuse that...its good to give, but when you see people abusing your kindness stop.

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I'm a giver but I remember to think about myself as well....I give time mostley but when i don't want to do something or don't want to go somewhere...I don't force myself to belong like when I was in highschool.

I give but with respect to my own needs.

Signature Image

sterfish

Some Dude

I'm definitely more of a giver. I'm the type of person who thinks of gift ideas for birthdays and holidays way in advance. I pick up on any conscious or unconscious hint that a person drops about what they want. I still spoil myself, though, whenever I can. :)

I take as much as I give, but I have an easy installment plan. I'll take a smile, a pat on the back, often just the knowledge that I've done the right thing.

I think I'm a giver...that's what everyone tell me :) , but I would like to be a little bit of both, but I can't, or I haven't tried hard enough :S

Kani

Kani

Spawn

I'm a giver cuz i give and i know that thay will give me something back later

I Want My Humanity Back!!!

im more of a giver, i dont like to be given things

i m in between :)
XO oh alright alright i'm more of a taker.
there! happy now? :angry:

Signature

More of a giver but in some cases taker too ;) a little bit take must be

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

haha...i think im def a giver...not to sound pretentious or nethin...is that the right word? lol i get joy when i help others...i feel good XD

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.