Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 record timing in front of the computer screen? - Minitokyo

record timing in front of the computer screen?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

whats your record time you spent in front of the computer screen, whether on the internet or making wallpapers or even watching music videos or something?
i think my longest time right now is like.....well lets see ive already been online for 9 hours today XD i think my logest was around 15 hours.....lol, i have no life!!!
so what was your longest??

Signature Image

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

umm...oh how should I puit this!? Well I will have to say when my friend speent the night and it was on from 5 in the afternoon till 5 in the moring! ^__^; I am like an owl!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Hmmmm.... I don't have a lot of time to spend on the computer, but I do go on it when I have nothing important to do.
I think my longest time was 5 hours, in the holidays.

Brownie the Cat

mewmewpower

I like Cheese i do...

2nite is my record 2 but I like to be involved in lifestuff..the net world isn't real life ..ya know? :)

"Mew mew style mew mew grace,Mew mew power,in your face!"
Signature
Signature made by Limefreak

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by mewmewpower2nite is my record 2 but I like to be involved in lifestuff..the net world isn't real life ..ya know? :)

yeah i know what you mean. i try to do stuff, like outside stuff, but theres never anything for me to do!!!
im not involved in any school stuff cause nothing interests me enough to do it.
and my mom wont let me walk or ride my bike around our neighborhood cause she thinks its too dangerouse!

Signature Image

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

heh I've spent on the computer from 7:00 in the afternoon to 6:00 in the morning eh sometimes I stay till 6:30 but I get in trouble...*sigh wishes she had her own comp*
I try to stay away and find something in real life but the comp is like an addiction to me I guess U_UX

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I stay in fromt of the computer from 12 noon to 11pm before. I am not really proud of it.

Signature

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Chem paper, 15 hours.
For fun...maybe 6. I have the need to stretch my legs and go outside when Im not doing work.

I think it's about 17 hours a day if there's nothing else to do.

>>; I'm on for 12+ hours most days, barring having something I -absolutely- have to do or physical exhaustion... my record is about 32 hours. Seems to be changing now that I have a license and can go places on my own, though....

DANTEXTX

DANTEXTX

Dantextx

I work with computers and supervise people that is working with computers so I have to say that my record is 22 hours which happen at the beggining of the account that I work at.

I once found something that I just had to read at about 8:00pm, and I ended up not sleeping that night and finaly tuned off the screen at about noon the next day. this is something you should not do when you have to go to a boring meeting thing with your parents that day. (I fell asleep)

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(X.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is Brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind Bunny's world conquest. copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(%)
(\ll/)
(O.o)
(< >) This is Sain. Sain is a good friend of Bunny and helps him in any way he can.

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Ummmmmm...
I think when i watched H.N.Ippo, it was about 17 hours....
I was so exciting that i can't leave my computer... :) :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

mightymegaman

mightymegaman

Brains over Brawns B.O.B

I have a life outside in the church community and school community and me and chaoticalchemist always have fun going to the store and doing DDR and talking on the phone for hours. :) :pacman: :)

"I hear it" the sound of paranoia... the sound is coming closer,and closer until suddenly,it stops i turn around and no one's there.I go about my daily life seeing things i didn't see before the paranoia seems to keep on following me even through the doors.
Things don't seem as critical and i don't seem to spass out the sound of the paranoia is what i hate the most.To see it smile,to hear it grin,i guess this is what it's like to have a paranormal sin.......
~mightymegaman~
Signature Image

Thanks to Limefreak for my sig!

Pirre

Pirre

I will protect

5-6 hours I think, watchin anime :)

Signature

"I have a life"

well in that case I do not, my record was set during a LANparty with 72 hours of uninterupted activety in front of the computer (and no I were not sleeping in front of it) unless tiolet breaks and a few minuits to get food from the frige counts as interuptoins. If it wassn't for teh challange I would'av stopped at 60 hours, but 3 full days seamed so tempting (I fell asleep standing when I whent to bed ^^)

This is however not recommended, it's terrible for your health. And I'm to old to do those things now >_>

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

wow 72 hours?!?!
how did you manage that!?!?

Signature Image

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

Quote by WindAlchemistwow 72 hours?!?!
how did you manage that!?!?

ditto...insanity...I stayed up for 40 hours without sleep and I was a zombie lol...I fell asleep the second I sat down on a couch...72 at a computer....wow...

My longest time I ever spent oon a computer was about 20 hours. I watched anime, made a website, spent about 10 hours on gaia, then watched anime again. x_x
>.o

well.... i think the longest i ever spent on the computer was when i stayed up for the whole night and the next day, non-stop watching anime, playing ragnarok online and surfing for wallpapers. i think i clocked in about slightly over 30 hours, and i had a stockpile of snacks and drinks to keep me going, so i think that's the longest i've spent. ^_^' also, i put on a few kilos after that, and it isn't good for my figure, so, for those who want to try it, hit the gym after that...lolz ^_^'

wow 15 hours thats a lot you have no life my record time on the computer is um...i think about 8 hours wow i have no life what am i like a clone who does nothing all day but sit on the computer!! ^_*

i think my longest time is 2 days. :3

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by yuuzorai think my longest time is 2 days. :3

2 days wow O_o

Signature Image

Quote by WindAlchemist

Quote by yuuzorai think my longest time is 2 days. :3

2 days wow O_o

Hai. But my mom got angry whenever I'm doing that since she said I'm the reason why our electric bills are high. o_o;;

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.