Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 britney spears...slut? - Minitokyo

britney spears...slut?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

well..her concert is waaay too much sometimes! And yeah..the thing is that little kids goes to her concert..it's sad! But..it's not in my place to tell her that she is a slut..I mean there's nones place to say she's a slut cause we don't know her.

Jag[Daremo Shiranai]
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i'm not really a big fan of hers... she's got a couple of catchy songs, but i don't like her as a person. it'll be interesting to see what kind of mother she'll make.

Signature Image

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

looks like a slut 2 me.

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

It doesn't really matter... She became a machine used to extract money from the populus (us). She don't write all her music, hence some of it is good. She can't sing and lipsync's her concerts (a studio can make even William Hung sound good). Her teenybop fan base that she started out with grew up and all said "She's old news." To cope with that she's had to rework her image into that of a raunchy sex object. Sex sells and she's part of that proof. Now she's got our goat with her whole marriage fiasco - any publicity is good publicity? Anyone ever notice that Kevin Federline resembles Justin Timberlake? :P She's a person who is lost and cannot be helped anymore. What would you do if you were pushed into a situation of extreme fame? Would you continue to push the envelope to stay on top like she does, or would you quietly back away and pay attention to those "do not feed the animals" signs?

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

Quote by meiohsetsunaIt doesn't really matter... She became a machine used to extract money from the populus (us). She don't write all her music, hence some of it is good. She can't sing and lipsync's her concerts (a studio can make even William Hung sound good). Her teenybop fan base that she started out with grew up and all said "She's old news." To cope with that she's had to rework her image into that of a raunchy sex object. Sex sells and she's part of that proof. Now she's got our goat with her whole marriage fiasco - any publicity is good publicity? Anyone ever notice that Kevin Federline resembles Justin Timberlake? :P She's a person who is lost and cannot be helped anymore. What would you do if you were pushed into a situation of extreme fame? Would you continue to push the envelope to stay on top like she does, or would you quietly back away and pay attention to those "do not feed the animals" signs?

right! what i said!
:sweat: just not in so many words
::gomen::

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

well she is,100%. anybody seen her right now? she is fat, really fat. she smokes too. and um, oh i forgot, she's f*cking pregnant. the hell is wrong with her smoking while preggy.. unfortunately, i forgot the site where i saw her pics, but i'm 100% sure that its her.

KiraKirachan

KiraKirachan

Maker of Sparkly Things

She's nasty. Can't really say slut cuz... well in show-biz who hasn't had more than 3 bed fellows!
But I never liked her. Yeah sh'es trying to do the whole "Madonna" thing. But atleast Madonna had her moments of classiness. But the world makes you what you are.
Who knows, maybe having a baby will change her ways.... kids do that to ppl.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ya realy a slot and a none singer she lip sings!! i realy hate her! ^_*

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

yeah she's 100% slut n for all the guyz that like her juss for her looks i'm sorry but i'd have 2 say ur pritty dense n conceited

Signature Image

Quote by WindAlchemistis it just me or is britney spears a total slut?

Was there ever any doubt?

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

Quote by SuniraI dont see why your opinion of her even exists. What she does in her personal life is just that, personal.

Well first of all, when you want to become and artist, singer, etc. you will become exposed to all the public. They had almost signed a blood contract for their personal life to be no more personal. That's the entertainment business isn't it? Their lives will be exposed to the public and they already know and will choose which kind of image they want to show off. Well back to the topic. ^_^'
Britney is a slut? Nahhh how could u think such thing? *hint* sarcasm *hint*

Signature

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by butterflikyssesyeah she's 100% slut n for all the guyz that like her juss for her looks i'm sorry but i'd have 2 say ur pritty dense n conceited

your so right!
i hate it when anyone likes anyone just for their looks, it ticks me off!

Signature Image

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

:sweat: What esle would she be!?Of course Britney Spears IS A slut!

prettyponyprincess999

prettyponyprincess999

this icon is suppose ta suck

i don't think she's a slut i think she's awesome!!!!! she is my idol. i have always wanted 2 be like her. in my closet i have a clay model of her that i bow down 2 every night. lol j/k!!! she is a total slut!!!

who wants to donate me a pony?!!?!
DO IT NOW!!

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I have no idea, I think she's a little weird...

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yes definetly a little off....

Signature Image

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Quote by mightymegamanHer life is personal and not any of your business so leave her
alone.Stay out of her life and worry about Windalchemist and
Windalchemist alone. Would GOD approve of you justifing people. I don't
think so! >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Though I agree about not judging people, I hope you realize that not everyone believes in god. :D

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

i know, though i do, but just agreeing

Signature Image

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

she seems to like puttin herself OUT there...so i guess thats what makes her a "slut" have u heard of her new show with her new husband...i havent seen it but the things i've heard...WHOA!!! and plus you know she's growing up from her "hit me babi one more time" days...so i guess thats a reason she does those crazy things...

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yeah wwaaay out there lol

Signature Image

idontdoperky

idontdoperky

used to live in the real world..

Britney Spears middle name should be slut! :)
heheheh

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

haha..nice nice. i wouldn't say i totally adore her or w/e...but its her life. if you think shes a slut, then well, its just you. sometimes yes...she does seem lk a slut -_-" but if she wants to dress that way, then its her prob right? many other ppl who arn't in the public eye prob dress way worse than she does =S just tht they're not chased around by tabloids and rumours arn't made up wherever they go. thts the only difference. and mind you...if she was normal just lk everyone of us, how the heck do you expect her to do her job...right? its her. its wut she wants. and boo hoo. shes rich. don't think she'd care of ppl call her a slut. :hmpf:

-teaego

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

i know she wouldnt care at all, she acts way to full of herself so she'd probably just be like,
"ohh your just jealous!"
*is NOT jealous*

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

She's a slut there's nothing more I can say.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 89 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.