Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What will you do if you find out that your friend hates you ? - Minitokyo

What will you do if you find out that your friend hates you ?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

erm, i don't really know what i'd do... for sure I'd be disappointed in that friend, but no one is perfect i guess... especially not me...

judging from my pasts, when my so-called friends turned their backs on me, (and i do assume they were talking in my back) i just respected their choice and went away... after that, i remember me hiding in the girl's bathroom in between classes back when i was in high school coz' i was ashamed of being alone and not having anyone to talk to, but then i met other people, people that i still consider very good friends ^^... and about those people who turned their backs to me, i kept my distances from them for a while, coz' they made me feel bad and i was mad... but after a year or two i started talking to them again, just casual conversations but, it's not like i have any anger or bad feelings towards them anymore...

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

GAWD I'll bet some of my friends hate me lol... but well if they don't like me, I don't respect them anyway... it's best to just go away and ignore them.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by Ayamaelerm, i don't really know what i'd do... for sure I'd be disappointed in
that friend, but no one is perfect i guess... especially not me...
judging from my pasts, when my so-called friends turned their backs on
me, (and i do assume they were talking in my back) i just respected
their choice and went away... after that, i remember me hiding in the
girl's bathroom in between classes back when i was in high school coz'
i was ashamed of being alone and not having anyone to talk to, but then
i met other people, people that i still consider very good friends
^^... and about those people who turned their backs to me, i kept my
distances from them for a while, coz' they made me feel bad and i was
mad... but after a year or two i started talking to them again, just
casual conversations but, it's not like i have any anger or bad
feelings towards them anymore...

Well, I hope you dont have anymore bad experiences like this now Aya :) you shouldnt be ashamed just because no one talk to you, hold your chin up high ^^ cos it is them who are suffering the loss, not you :)

Signature

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

Friend must be have a reason to hate our, so just force s/he to tell what happen
if it's does't work maybe you can asking other friend to tell waht happen

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by ElvandroFriend must be have a reason to hate our, so just force s/he to tell what happen
if it's does't work maybe you can asking other friend to tell waht happen

Asking another friend is not a bad suggestion I guess ^^

Signature

Well in this kind of case maybe I'll just ignore them.

Mr.Cukong
Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

Quote by tarerenWell, I hope you dont have
anymore bad experiences like this now Aya :) you shouldnt be ashamed
just because no one talk to you, hold your chin up high ^^ cos it is
them who are suffering the loss, not you :)

loll, not ashamed anymore, and certainly not hiding in any bathrooms at university xd... and i'll follow your advice and keep my chin up high... but not too high coz' that's not well seen either XD

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by Ayamael
loll, not ashamed anymore, and certainly not hiding in any bathrooms at
university xd... and i'll follow your advice and keep my chin up
high... but not too high coz' that's not well seen either XD

LOL, yeah, I didnt say keep ur chin up in the clouds/sky right ? hhahahaha...
And I think it would be funny to find somebody hiding in the U's toilet lol XD

Signature

I'll ask her first, why.. :D And try to talk about it x3

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Well, It's somewhat weird...
Why would he/she be friends with you if he/she hates you in the1st place?

Well if I knew that one of my friends hates me, I'll probably freak out...

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

Ugh.
I won't try to be friends with someone who doesn't like me.
I would, however, ask for no offensive behavour to go between us...that's all.
I'd be sad, too, obviously.

But things happen, and we have to move on.

Having said that, I have very few friends, and I've never truly lost any...so I can't say exactly how I'd feel =x

Signature Image
:3

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by alexiel01Well, It's somewhat weird...
Why would he/she be friends with you if he/she hates you in the1st place?

Well if I knew that one of my friends hates me, I'll probably freak out...

Erm, this is just saying that last time s/he didnt hate you then s/he suddenly did >< hope you get what I mean :P
Uh oh, :x freaked out ???? XD

Signature

hytokiri

hytokiri

Drown your lungs in blackness

It only depended on the thing s/he did, if it was serious i'll talk to her/him to see if it was true, if it was a meanless thing, let her/him be it will come around. live on!!!

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

i couldn't care less. if they hate me thats fine with me. no reason to get mad. Llife will go on. I dont have many friends anyway.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

SputnikXII

SputnikXII

otaku-kun

well, it would never happen me and my best bud are like 1/1 thought train

Check out my latest wall! xD http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/139208/
Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

it would probably depend on if i am close friends with the person...
if not i may not care
if we are i would get to the bottom of thing and try to get the truth
but if they hate me that is their choice

I would try and see why they would hate me and then after that I would try and work things out with them to see If they won't hate me anymore.

First of all, I'd recommend you get on the up and up with the situation. Perhaps it was a misunderstanding, perhaps not; regardless that doesn't give them a right to go behind your back and behave like that. Ignoring it and pretending it will go away will not solve anything, so if you feel confident you both can discuss the issue like adults then I would confront it and find out what exactly is going on first.

If it was a misunderstanding, straighten it out and ensure it doesn't become a problem again in the future. However, if this was intentional on their part and, for whatever reason, they feel that going behind your back and spreading rumors and slander about you is acceptable conduct then that's definitely not an individual you want to associate yourself with.

Frosty

Frosty

: One Luv :

I pick...

Maybe, it really depends on how it ends and what really happened ...

because i would hate to lose a friend over some small miss understanding.. x_x even through it could be a mistake at tmes but I would like to believe that once u make a friend it should be a friend 4 life. Unless u r a jerk. XD but thats a totally different story. ;)

Signature

Genosider

The Last Raven

I'd kick his ass.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

Just get over it. If your friend is talking about you behind your back then you friend isn't a very good friend in the fist place. Personally, I would confront my friend then make a total scene of it just because I am a nasty person. xD You will always make new friends so you shouldn't worry about it.

I think you should forgive him/her to see what happen later. He/she still your friend afterall. Maybe he /she had some reasons why he /she did this. You should check that out properly.

Well... i think that i can´t even call someone a friend when they hate me right? And if they pretend they were then i will just try to ignore that person...

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by FrostyI pick...
Maybe, it really depends on how it ends and what really happened ...
because i would hate to lose a friend over some small miss
understanding.. x_x even through it could be a mistake at tmes but I
would like to believe that once u make a friend it should be a friend 4
life. Unless u r a jerk. XD but thats a totally different story. ;)

Yeah, I believe it so too ^^ I also want friends for life >.< and I really really hope I could always keep in touch with all my friends, which is kinda impossible for one reason or the other.. ^^"

Signature

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.