Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What will you do if you find out that your friend hates you ? - Minitokyo

What will you do if you find out that your friend hates you ?

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 74 total items

Well, at least she has feeling for me, eventhough it is 'hate'. Just let it be. As long as she doesn't do anything extremely irritating and annoying to me.

Signature
I rather be alone than being betrayed by others

Hi if your best friend hates you its kinda like the pain you get when you break up with your boyfriend or girlfriend.You soon try to find out why and try to make the best of it,You soon ask to be friends but just to see one another hurts so you try to avoid each other.Then you soon become seprate and forget about eachother.It may sound horrable but some ppl actually end things that way its sad realy.Bye hope we can be friends

Gotta go, gotta go. Everybody's gotta go. Tell me. Where the fuck does everybody go? when they gotta go?!

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.