Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In all of the Final Fantasy games, which has unique save points? - Minitokyo

In all of the Final Fantasy games, which has unique save points?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

-I didn't really browse through all the threads, So if I did recreate a similar one, please inform me. ^^

Yeah, in which Final Fantasy games... which one has the most unique feature of save/load points? Well, it can either be the old ones in 2d or the newers one in 3d. ^^ Well for me, I'd go for FFIX. Coz the moogle is so cuttteee!!! It's really oustanding, and oustands all history of save points. And whenever you wanna save, the moogle will some sort of like... jump and flip and a diary will appear, and gives out the sound 'Kupo!'. What about you guys?

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

Wow, this is a crazy thread o.O
I think we're all gonna vote for the Moogles, really.
Save points just don't come much cuter than those <3

Of course, I have to commend Square for making rather imaginative save points in general. I mean, even the ffviii one was rather intricate :x
I remember looking at it go round and round while waiting for something or other xD

Save balls were kinda mesmerising too, actually. Spheres, whatever. Kinda imaginative, the way that they gave off smoke when you did anything with them~

In terms of functionality, FFIX wins again, really. You had to do that mognet thing, and in general, the save points acted as utilities rather than just save points. Having said this, they also serve a variety of functions in FFX - taking you to the airship, blitzball, healing, and of course, saving. ^^

Signature Image
:3

ffvii had that save point where you could place down anywhere you wanted...
but honestly there is nothing much cuter than a sweet little moogle (though it would have been cuter with the moogle from Kingdom Hearts)

~ Save Bandwidth! Use a text siggy instead!

My Latest Walls:

Ethereal Summoner ~ Yuna & Valefor
Sunshine Girl //make you happy?

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

By far the moogles from FFIX

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

hum... I don't remember the save points in FF VIII :sweat: But I think that the system with mogs is the most original

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

Iniquitymaiden

Iniquitymaiden

Hidden Upon Mist

The final fantasy VIII ones were the ones where they had that floating sign placed on the floor... something like that...

i like the moogles, they were cool ^^

the save spheres in FFX. you get healed everytime you use them.

I only have played final fantasy IX for PS1, X and X-2 for PS2. FFIX was very orginal. but i must say that FFX and ffx-2 has the unique save point in the game. maybe it may change when the new Final Fantasy XII game comes out, it'll prolly a lot kewler.

!!Ecchi Anime Rulez!!

Signature

inferno-angel

inferno-angel

the.god.of.death

ff 9's pretty creative

akeedacrest

akeedacrest

Sunken into real life~

Kupo! Kupo! Haha.. Gotta agree with the ff9's! Kupo! XD

Support your kings at Chamber of Kings

Sammie-Chan

Sammie-Chan

SanaAto!!

XD Definitely the ones in FFIX >w< Moogles!! :D and FF 9 was awesome too =D

Moogles in FFIX are the most unique save points i think

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

definitely those mooogles in FFIX :D

Cathal

Cathal

ROAR!

Hope nobody hates me for this, but when I played FF IX I couldn't stand those moogles. I almost lost it when I saw "I'm Kupo for Kupo nuts!" lol But seriously Chocobos rule.

I personally liked the save system for FF VIII that swirly thing was pretty cool to look at.

"The mouth of the just shall mediate wisdom, and his tongue shall speak judgment. Blessed is the man that endureth temptation, for when he hath been proved, he shall recieve a crown of life." - Lillium

Yeah....Mog save point on FFIX

Quote by CathalHope nobody hates me for this, but when I played FF IX I couldn't stand
those moogles. I almost lost it when I saw "I'm Kupo for Kupo nuts!"
lol But seriously Chocobos rule.
I personally liked the save system for FF VIII that swirly thing was
pretty cool to look at.

Don't worry, no one will hate you. Just give your opinion to us, we'll share about it! I wonder if they're going to make a save point with Chocobo?

Signature Image

xserasx

xserasx

doom

FFX and FFX-2 cuz they heal you ^_^

take a chance you stupid ho.

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

As other users say, I love moogles from ffix. :) ... the save points are original and creatuve.

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

well FFIX is the unique one cuz kupo can talk :)
i find it strange why ffviii does not have chocobo's in it i mean ffvii, FFIX and i think FFX and ffx-2 had chocobo's so why not in ffviii ~_~

Signature

There's a chochobo in it. Only that you have to get them in chocobo forest. There's some special forest, they look different from normal forest, they look roundish, and after successfully playing that game in the forest, you'll get to ride a chocobo. ^^

Signature Image

ShotgunJohny

i am i man

I like the fftactics because you can save at anytime you want even during a battle but I havent realy played that many ff games

I like violence and death and killing and gore and hate and all things evel but even more i like fire yeah fire

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxchrno

xxchrno

<3 Bleach

I say ffx-2 because the spheres, you can save, heal, go to the ship, play blitzball and such. Better than the moogles.

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

the moogles in ff 9 *hehe* they where the best. i think 9 is the second best of the ff games and 7 is the first

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i think the final fantasy 9 save points were pretty unique and cute

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.