Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 sharing my happiness! - Minitokyo

sharing my happiness!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

hey MT! im so happy right now! im just loving God so much right now! even if i should all the time i should keep loving Him! well are yall all happy? i hope yall are! im happy for no apparent reason and thats awesome cause that means im waiting for the return of Jesus Christ! yes!

I'm glad you are so happy sweettee, but do keep it down a little. ^_^'

- This Free Life Crisis -

err...I've lost all respect I ever had for you man (which isn't saying much)

but, knowing myself more than anyone else, Im not about to turn this thread into another anti christian bash filled one. So if I were you, I would ignore my post and just keep being happy.

Signature Image

um...ok then...please dont get off subject everbody!

-falls off chair from laughing so hard-

-coughs, wipes tears from eyes-

Well, darling, I'm very glad that you're happy from finding a friend in a pile of B.S.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Quote by soamazeWell, darling, I'm very glad that you're happy from finding a friend in a pile of B.S.

That was uncalled for. ~_~

Anyway, I'm very glad that you are happy. ^_^ I am happy today too, although for different reasons. :) But happy is good. ^_^

Now I hope this thread doesn't turn into a religion bash...I wish people were more respectful of others beliefs. *sigh*

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

yaay!!
crossfusion im very happy for you!!
i cant wait for the second coming either, should be sometime soon seeing as how the worlds going to hell in a fruits basket already seeing as how everyday on the news all you hear about is someone new has been murdered or raped or something....... ~_~
^_^ nice to know someone else is exited too!!

Signature Image

!! i love jesus too.

Signature

Purplefire

Purplefire

Evil Guinea Pig Scientist

I'm not happy. And that doesn't deal with god either. I don't know what my true religion is yet. Sorry if thats a sin. What about that? Religion threads can get messy. Just a caution to you.

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by SharinganKnighterr...I've lost all respect I ever had for you man (which isn't saying much)
but, knowing myself more than anyone else, Im not about to turn this thread into another anti christian bash filled one. So if I were you, I would ignore my post and just keep being happy.

ROFL ROFL ROFL......and you where the one helping him before.....shame on you sharinganknight^^...lol..well my mom and dad are muslim( turkey...yup the place where semanga will be gone for 2 months....so in other words.... i dont care about jesus or stuff...(lol even if they are muslim i dont look like one...what i mean is i dont got black hair and darker eye colorr or hair coclr...nor darker skin... i have brown/green eyes born/blond hair...etc) well lets not get of the subject.... i dont care about jesus....and i dont do much for my own also...i am very sorry if i offend som people in here....

It is time for you to drown

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Alright... *smile*

Happiness is good. Keep it up.

I'm just majorly... exhausted. I spent most of my day on my feet: walking in the park (lunchtime), running (gym class), latino dancing (Spanish class). And that was a school day.^^ And when I came home: running some more and biking. So I'm happy to slump in front of the computer right now. *sips a cold drink*

But, shool's out! Well, we still have a week of exams left, but it's not the same thing... It's king of sad, 'cause I'll be finishing high school next year, and I already miss my classmates (though I'll see them next Tuesday, but it won't be the same...), because we all grew very close this year. I had a wonderful class, honestly. *sniff sniff*

But I'm out of subject. I'm still happy. Because I'm currently writing a short fic and it's coming up great!!

Yay! *joins Crossfusion in his happiness*

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

Well I'm very happy that your very happy :) Hehe well I've had a very boring day so I can't say I feel the same. Well good luck and see ya!

Signature

SakuraX

SakuraX

[Kimi ga ore no mamoru]

:D I'm happy you're happy. WE're all pretty happy right now!Thats cool :D.

Believe it once more...
Signature

iiwa

iiwa

Cheeky Little October Kiss

lol.. hahaha im happy ur happy too~! lol... like SakuraX said, yea we're all pretty happy right now and thats cool =) ahhahahaha

shiawase (happiness) ^_^

Ano hi kimi ni sayonara sae iezu,
Soshite miushinatta yume mo..

Signature Image

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

looks like someone lost it. *closes her eyes and walks away*

Tias

Tias

Quote by Kiakolooks like someone lost it. *closes her eyes and walks away*

^^..and what did he then lose^^

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

are you truely happy? or are you just saying it to be saying it.

Quote by SharinganKnighterr...I've lost all respect I ever had for you man (which isn't saying much)

and you dont have to be ignorant about it. he can be happy if he wants.

Quote by Tias

what exactly did he lose? i'd like to know.

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

If you are happy, great, but prepare yourself for the worst XD <= Pessimist

Tias

Tias

Quote by staplefreak6are you truely happy? or are you just saying it to be saying it.

Quote by Tias

err....his GF?.....lol..well also that most people who said he was ok be4 dont like him now....ask alisha or sharinganknight...or kiki....or me...(lol i didnt like him anyway)
.... go ask him for what reason he is happy... i whould not be be happy for no reason...

Didn't know religion could be such a source of happiness, but keep it up : apparently it's good for you

Signature
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ F r e n c h - T r i b u --- F i n a l F a n t a s y F a n s --- F i n a l - F a n t a s y --- F i n a l F a n t a s y]
[ J a p a n e s e --- M y W e b s i t e ]

*sighs*apparently...all of u really lost...i mean seriously...but ill let u stick to ur religions...unless u want to know how to become a christian and have total happiness like me pm me or something

Quote by Tias

Quote by staplefreak6are you truely happy? or are you just saying it to be saying it.

Quote by Tias

err....his GF?.....lol..well also that most people who said he was ok be4 dont like him now....ask alisha or sharinganknight...or kiki....or me...(lol i didnt like him anyway)
.... go ask him for what reason he is happy... i whould not be be happy for no reason...

ha i dont care right now^_^ i rushed it...ill me a g/f someday...somehow...God put one on earth and shes somewhere but i dont know where...but ill find out...anyways stick the topic please!

Tias

Tias

Quote by crossfusion*sighs*apparently...all of u really lost...i mean seriously...but ill let u stick to ur religions...unless u want to know how to become a christian and have total happiness like me pm me or something

Quote by Tias

Quote by Tias

ha i dont care right now^_^ i rushed it...ill me a g/f someday...somehow...God put one on earth and shes somewhere but i dont know where...but ill find out...anyways stick the topic please!

hahahaha....what high tension....if it comes to get a gf and be true...then you whont find her so fast....as you know most people hate you becuz of the thinks you do and make....hahaha :D so dont worry...one day you will find sombody JUST like you...just a female...and a girl who also just whanted a BF as show of XD...lol ok i try to stop now(p.s most people hate you in MT now... when i mean most its nor maney but som do)
but funny to hear what you said....ha i dont care...lol

im just trying to be nicer than b4 but people dont realize it...*sighs*

Tias

Tias

Quote by crossfusionim just trying to be nicer than b4 but people dont realize it...*sighs*

becuz they know you havent changed inside....maybe outside...but not inside...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 32 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.