Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The difference between a crush and like.... - Minitokyo

The difference between a crush and like....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Hey MT members!! How are ya? Well, anyways. I'm just wondering on what the difference between having a crush on someone and liking somone. Please don't think that I'm stupid or anything........wait.......mabey I am........well, just tell me what you think the difference is.

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

lol... is there a difference? I think it's the same thing lol... isn't it? o.O

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by kuroimisalol... is there a difference? I think it's the same thing lol... isn't it? o.O

I guess. But people say "crush" and "i like that person".

Signature Image

Quote by miraku-spikePlease don't think that I'm stupid or anything........wait.......mabey I am........well, just tell me what you think the difference is.

*laughs* Of corse your stupid. ;) I'm just kidding but here goes...

Well when you have a crush on someone it's more like... Like... When you want to be with them or something. You know what I mean?

And when you like someone it's just when you think there cute and stuff. It's kinda hard to explane...

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Well, I personally think there's a difference.

I like this guy, and he's mostly the guy I constantly think about.

However, a crush is like..when you think someone is cute and that's it. The next day you probably don't even think about the person anymore. It's just temporary.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by kirchu

Same here! But I'm not sure if I have a crush on her, or I like her......

Signature Image

Similar dilema over here but I think Its just a crush most likely... I think a crush is when you like some one just because she is pretty or something like that but when you like someone there are diff. likes, there is the "I like her because she is a nice person", and there is the like which is close to love like you like her and you want to spend the rest of your life with her kind of like. But dont talk to me about relationships! So i dont think you should take my definitions seriously.

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

For me like is just like an infatuation or a crush, and love is... well... deeper(?)

^_^'

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

"Like" usually leads to "Crush", IME.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I've been quoted. XD Awesome.

Anyway, I like this guy and I known him pretty well - I mean, we're both friends. :) But things have happened and we aren't as close friends anymore. >_< Bleh, oh well...anyway, yeah. :o

A crush is more akin to having an infatuation with someone.

Liking someone is more casual and not neccessarily associated with deep seated emotions or desires. You can like this forum, you can like that type of food, you can like this cartoon, and you can like this person.

Do you understand?

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

you can like someone without having a crush on her but can't have a crush without liking her..hmm, did i make sense?

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

So. In other words. Liking someone is saying that you want to be with someone, and crush is one step close to love??

Signature Image

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

oh no, not exactly. both can lead to love, depends really on how much you're into the person.. but from personal experience, crush to me most of the time is just infatuation, and me liking someone leads me to courting her. before i courted my girlfriend, i made sure i wasn't just infatuated with her.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Wat do you mean? Sorry, me being stupid here. How did you two meet may i ask?

Signature Image

Cadi

Cadi

True

umm I'm doing fine thank youXD the different between crush and like? umm its like, when you have a crush on someone you really really like them, wanting to be with that person. like is when you feel attracted.. I guess.. and you like beening around that person... hope it make sense>.<

Quote by miraku-spikeSo. In other words. Liking someone is saying that you want to be with someone, and crush is one step close to love??

its something like thatXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

I believe that having a crush on someone is only having feelings for them with out really knowing them. Liking someone is caring for them after knowing them and still having feelings for them. Hope that makes feelings.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I didn't know either dude until i was told what's the difference, a crush is when u see or hear from a person u have developed feelings for and everytime u hear from her or see her u feel great and yet u talk to her almost everyday but u can't or struggle to tell her how u feel for the shy people i guess. Liking someone is when u have those feelings or stonger and u know u will tell her u like her, just how and building up that courage is the heavy part.

Hey i hope that helps dude if not what do i know i just go with the flow.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by DragusI didn't know either dude until i was told what's the difference, a crush is when u see or hear from a person u have developed feelings for and everytime u hear from her or see her u feel great and yet u talk to her almost everyday but u can't or struggle to tell her how u feel for the shy people i guess. Liking someone is when u have those feelings or stonger and u know u will tell her u like her, just how and building up that courage is the heavy part.
Hey i hope that helps dude if not what do i know i just go with the flow.

If this is true on what you said. Then I think that I have a crush on her! XD

Signature Image

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

Quote by miraku-spike

Quote by kirchu

Same here! But I'm not sure if I have a crush on her, or I like her......

to whom do you have an undefinite feeling? joke! i know it's none of my business! he! he!
i agree with the others, when you like someone, you tend to get a little obsessed with thinking about him... he! he! a crush is just a person you admire for his looks!!! well that's it!

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Does that mean that you don't talk to that person when your near?

Signature Image

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

Quote by miraku-spikeDoes that mean that you don't talk to that person when your near?

yup! no means of communication except if he's your friend!

ei friends! how are you?

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by mela

Quote by miraku-spikeDoes that mean that you don't talk to that person when your near?

yup! no means of communication except if he's your friend!

So, your saying that if you like someone. You don't normally talk to that person as you do with someone else?

Signature Image

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

kind of! you tend to give a little space... you make him look you're different... something like that!

ei friends! how are you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 38 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.