Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what would you do in this situation? - Minitokyo

what would you do in this situation?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

if you were stuck between choosing your past, childhood love whom you still may like, or a new, and more present __ crush __ .. who would you choose?

.. .. but the thing is, you dont want to choose .. but they want you to choose cause they hate fighting .. .. (which totally doesnt make sense) .. sigh ..

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

I would choose childhood love because you've known them for a long time and you still like him. But thats just me. XD

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

miyuna

lonely dreamer

i'de scold both of them for making me choose in the first place.

The answer to this is... You don't choose. The one who would make you pick in this situation would be the one that you would avoid. Selfishness is what makes this happen. Destroy it.

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

Go cold turkey and see which one you think of more. Then go talk to them about it first and see how they respond... that's just a starting point to the solution since the situation probably has a lot of details to it..

Signature Image

You really have to look to your self for the answer. How much do you love both. Which do you think could work out in the long run. How much do they love you. All questions your self well have to answer upon choosing.

Signature

raging_otter

Not In

thats ez :)
one way: urr three some... ?
another way: get a beer and think about it later :D

Well, who do you know better, who do you have a deeper connection with, and who have you turned to when you need help the most?

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

whoever you feel you are closer to

also, i would sit back and think about it for a while and eventually do what you think is best.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Minna511

Minute Maid

I'd pick the one who can guess what I'd do in the perfect 'Take Over The World' situation.

I'm not sure what I find creepier, Tropicana, or Sunny D.

- Minna

I'd pick whatever my heart tells me to

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

Just flip a coin and see what fate gives you. j/k I'd go with what Furikuu said and see who you think about the most.

Melotonen

Plastic Tree Guru

If you think you're in love with both of them, you're probably in love with neither. Love always becomes apparent after a matter of time. If it seems you don't know, you're probably just infatuated with them, or enjoy your friendships with them. Very rarely is someone IN love with 2 people at the same time. Either wait it out, or choose neither and find somebody you can really believe is best for you. Thats my opinion.

If you ever find yourself in trouble, there's only one thing you need to remember. The dancing mango always watches the hidden pineapple.

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

Well, it all depends on the situation about whether or not i knew the person form my childhood lol like in Love Hina, but i would still choose to be with the person in present time then to be with the my love from my childhood becaseu the longer u noe someone the further away u want to be with thm

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

its quite simple... u...uhm, u... ah man, my brain hurts now :(

giving it all away...

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I don't have any crush, sorry. I'm closed at home.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

.. i'm a romantic.. i'd prolly go with the childhood one.. a crush .. might just be that and don't last. Still .. take your time ...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

gendo1

gendo1

LP Fan / Wall Critic

Well by the sound of it, you don't have a lot of time to decide, cause they are fighting. I guess, if I where you, I'd thank my lucky stars to guys are so interested in me and go with the one you're already leaning towards. But whatever happens, be nice, cause it sucks when a girl breaks your heart. So don't squeeze it too hard when you rip it out of their chest.

Signature

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

yeah, childhood love because you know that person and the new one is just someone you just met *maybe?*

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

id say go with the one you know would treat you better

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

itsDchlorine pretty much said it up there *points up*....so i'll just expand on what he's saying. If u fell in love with someone back when you were kids, that love was based on how your personalites were back then. Presently, due to the fact that most likely both of your personalites have changed, the love might not really be true. Like you said ur self, you "may" still like your childhood love. So the first thing you might want to do is find out if you love ur childhood love to the same extent as your present crush.

If push comes to shove, and u still can't decide, then go with your heart. Don't worry about the person ur not going to choose while deciding, because we all have the ability to forgive and move on in life (i'm sounding really corny right now XO ).

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

it depends how how they think of you try askin' them on what do they see you as but I'd probably go with your childhood ^^ but it's not me who u should listen too just follow your heart who do you think you want. DO you love or like one or the other...it's your desision you decide it's not us who tells you how you feel you should do what you think is right with a lil help from others ^^ I hope that help ^_^U

Magically Delicious, yo.

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

^^ LOL

same im close at home too

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.