Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it ok to fell in love with someone you haven't seen and hear? - Minitokyo

Is it ok to fell in love with someone you haven't seen and hear?

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

Well..........sometimes they are what you think they are but as I have learned from my own cuzin... Some can be tricksters that just want some unneeded attention. Like my cuzin who pretends to be a rich kid that has all that...whatever and his chat mate believes him. I pity the girl for even believing him...oh well some people are not thining enough. It's not that you don't think enough but just be careful. Nothing is ever what it seems. Try meeting her and then there you can make something out of your feelings. To see is to believe.

Signature Image

:\ uhm....i have no idea if the creator of this thread has resolved anything(i need some translations, homey)....but i advise against online love...i always choose to think with the brain instead of the heart...online love is kind of a dumb idea...i believe dating should involve you and your partner interacting in real life...some one can lie to you irl, but i think there's more of a chance you're being lied to in some way over the internet....is it that hard for you to meet people irl? why dont you go to a club or a party, meet some one there..its important to your mental health to make some real live human connections, man

Quote by DarkIngramI think I'm falling in loved with my fellow MT member here, it's weird. Maybe your laughing now. I just want to know guys if this is right or wrong. I want to know your opinion. ^ ^ I'm only true to myself.

Hmm... I guess it depends but I think you should at lease be able to talk on the phone with them before you start to say if you love them or not. Sometimes it's not even love just puppy love but you know loves confusing like that.

tores

*{Hawk Of Endymion}*

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :D

i think that fall in love with someone u don't no is crazy

blackwidow

blackwidow

spiders victim

Quote by Wslasher2 tell u the truth! WHO needs love? i certainly dont! (no flames please)

haha i like your personality^^

devil's dirty deed, wont you come and play with me?maybe then the world will see...what it truly means to be me...

anjovu

anjovu

the Eternal Traveller

I don't judge people and their behaviors.
I've heard some good stories that born from the digital world then be continued in the reality...

I "met" some girls (i'm a boy) who after a long time of correspondance, said that they love me (it's true). What I did is just simply :
to meet the person in reality is better.

Few years ago, it was a pen and a letter, just before internet...the case is still the same, the mean is different.
How can I say ?

Why not...

You've got a mail : movie with Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan

Quote by DarkIngramI think I'm falling in loved with my fellow MT member here, it's weird.
Maybe your laughing now. I just want to know guys if this is right or
wrong. I want to know your opinion. ^ ^ I'm only true to myself.

My last online relationship ended in disaster.

I don't recommended it at all.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

As I feel, it's good to be in love than never love at all. ^ ^

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

Quote by DarkIngramAs I feel, it's good to be in love than never love at all. ^ ^

That guy giving u some advice.
You're stubborn. Shooo!

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I know that

Quote by redblitzkrieg

Quote by DarkIngramAs I feel, it's good to be in love than never love at all. ^ ^

That guy giving u some advice.You're stubborn. Shooo!

It's definitly NOT wrong. I think long distance love might be the strongest you can have. It's more based on emotions, a real, genuine connection. It's not love at first site, which could commonly be lust.. but it's based on who the person really is. That's how my boyfriend and I are. We've had our fair shares of big bumps, but we worked them out. I've seen my boyfriend a whole 3 or 4 days in my entire life, but I could never be in love with anyone more than I am with him. And he himself is a fellow MTer, so no.. it's not wrong at all.

If I can hold a relationship for 3 years before there's the first really BAD point, and I had only seen the guy 4 days total, I think that's real love. Not online love. It depends on the person, I guess. It drive me nuts whenpeople say internet relationships are stupid, 'cause that's exactly what I have. People who diss it probably have their reasons, but until they can step in a pair of shoes like mine.. they don't know what they're talking about. And people, frankly, can kiss my ass if they try and tell me other wise.

=3

Signature Image

Is it online sort of relationship? cause online usually ends up bad.....

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

you're still in love? hmmm... goodluck.... i guess...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Its okay to feel love like that... but sometimes its making us sad right ?
i think its okay to feel like that..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

She's a part of my life

Quote by uchiha-saoriyou're still in love? hmmm... goodluck.... i guess...

XD

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

Isn't it good? This show that you love her not because of her face. She should be glad, I thought.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Most of us usually attracted in outer looks. I also attracted to pretty girls but I'm always looking on girl's personality.

Quote by ultima100Isn't it good? This show that you love her not because of her face. She should be glad, I thought.

KazeKei

Enishi

just my 2yen

Love online is perfectly normal. Loving someone after interacting with her for a long time is just like how people met and come to love each other in real life, just that during online, you can do with mostly only words. But tust me, there is more to love in face to face then just online. For example, the feeling of being just beside the one you love is something that you totally cannot feel online. Thus, i wish you that you will be able to maintain this relationship till one day you two finally met and become a real life lovers ^_-

p.s please make sure she is really a girl , or else... =x

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Quote by KazeKeijust my 2yen
Love online is perfectly normal. Loving someone after interacting with her for a long time is just like how people met and come to love each other in real life, just that during online, you can do with mostly only words. But tust me, there is more to love in face to face then just online. For example, the feeling of being just beside the one you love is something that you totally cannot feel online. Thus, i wish you that you will be able to maintain this relationship till one day you two finally met and become a real life lovers ^_-
p.s please make sure she is really a girl , or else... =x

Thanks for the advice, I'm sure she's a girl.

TinksSeduction

TinksSeduction

To Love is To Kill

honestly yes i think it is. seeing an hearing is a big part of a relationship and love. i have fallen in love with a guy online, but we webcamed and talked on the phone. but if we didn't have that we could never have. and if someone says they fall in love and never seen or talked to the person then it's not love just infatuation

well, it's okay? cos i tried that once, i failed into with one of my AIM friend, was kind of weird too. you'll find yourself loving another girls soon. LOL

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

I'll wait for my dreamgirl

Quote by aiyjaiwell, it's okay? cos i tried that once, i failed into with one of my AIM friend, was kind of weird too. you'll find yourself loving another girls soon. LOL

XD

almost same as my thread "fall in love with fello Mt member"

the answer is no!

glassheart

glassheart

Heine's love slave

I don't think it matters if you can't hear this person or see her, if you like someone only by her personality, it really means true love. People are too vain these days and don't pay attention to a personality and end up not liking this person, but it is a very special love if you have no idea on how her voice is, her face...Those features are extra and arent really necassary to fall in love.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 129 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.