Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hospitality! - Minitokyo

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i'm very accomodating to my visitors...i treat them the way that i would like to be treated if i was in their house. i really want them to feel at home and comfortable.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulitoJust let them come in and do whatever they want. It's my house. My visitors should always remember that I have a self-service policy....

Ganyan naman lagi eh...

That's why everytime I go to your house you'll say...

"We have our self-service policy here so move!"

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

i usually ignore my mom's guests...(i'm a bad girl!!!) i only do that cause my mom's guests are old people... too old!!! he! he! :) but sometimes, when asked... i spend my time entertaining them! :) i'm not really a fan of taking in guests...

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

First off i rty and make them feel confortable by offering them biscuits or something and act like the perfect child. THen if they're someone i really don't want to be associated i jst go upstairs and so my own thing. But if they're my friends i always give them the top priority and stuff to make them feel good.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by KeeadoFirst off i rty and make them feel confortable by offering them biscuits or something and act like the perfect child. THen if they're someone i really don't want to be associated i jst go upstairs and so my own thing. But if they're my friends i always give them the top priority and stuff to make them feel good.

Same again as me...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Quote by lapukdepends on the guests.. if they are in our house for the time, we give
them special treatment.. but if they have been visiting us for quite
sme time already, for example my friends, of course itll be less
special but still warm nonetheless. i guess filipinos are the best in
treating their guests..

Same here!

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

ElectricPhantasm

ElectricPhantasm

Nice to meet you .!.. (>_<) ..!.

If I don't know them well, I usually just stay in my room or leave the house entirely to avoid meeting eyes. If he/she doesn't like my attitude, stay out away from my house. >.< However, if it's a friend that's coming over, I'd just be myself; afterall, we should already like each other's company. That's why we're already friends, right? XD

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

when guests are here, i try my hardest to stay out of the way, help if needed, so pretty much i partially change my attitude..... i like to stay away from guests unless they`re friends or family, i still treat them as fair though.

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

zenriek

Azure Swirl

If it's a friend of my family or me, their treated real nice. Like friends, not family.
We get them what they want and let them do basically what they want.
If they're a friend of mine and they've been there a few times before I'll let them do mostly anything, they can walk around the house, get food, have fun.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by thecatmistresswhen guests are here, i try my hardest to stay out of the way, help if needed, so pretty much i partially change my attitude..... i like to stay away from guests unless they`re friends or family, i still treat them as fair though.

Yeah... if that's a stranger to you then just stay out of the way but help if needed.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Quote by AkaikenHow do you treat your guest/s in your home? As you see, I'm from
Philippines and it's normal to treat our guest/s like that their our
own family. We treat them like it's their own home they are on.
How about you guys?

I agree with you. When there are visitors in our house they must be treated very well. They must have food. And they must stay comfortable in our home. :D

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by zenriekIf it's a friend of my family or me, their treated real nice. Like friends, not family.
We get them what they want and let them do basically what they want.
If they're a friend of mine and they've been there a few times before I'll let them do mostly anything, they can walk around the house, get food, have fun.

That's natural...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Politely of course... just like old mates... my dad offers anything to anyone even if he doesn't know em...

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

friendly i guess... but sometimes i wish im at my home alone with my family spending quality time... sometimes when we have people around we tend to change our behaviour.

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

omg, I gotta be the top worst host in existence. whenever i have guests I let them do whatever they want, so can I do my stuff. I don't even offer them any refreshments. Basically I ignore them ^_^'
The fact is I hardly have any guest.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by TurtleEmperoromg, I gotta be the top worst host in existence. whenever i have guests I let them do whatever they want, so can I do my stuff. I don't even offer them any refreshments. Basically I ignore them ^_^'
The fact is I hardly have any guest.

That's weird... but you're like jakulito on the self-service policy, hehehe!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

my house is messy like a jungle.. my visitors are welcome to clean them..

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by redblitzkriegmy house is messy like a jungle.. my visitors are welcome to clean them..

Ahahaha!!! Messy guy eh...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

hmmm... it's a total mess! let's see... i treat them with a lot of hospitality but i'm sorry for the mess... there are a lot of people who live there so i can't really fix everything all by myself... XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by uchiha-saorihmmm... it's a total mess! let's see... i treat them with a lot of hospitality but i'm sorry for the mess... there are a lot of people who live there so i can't really fix everything all by myself... XD

Hmm... that's a point...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Just serve them with what they need and talking to them, that is, if I know them.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

lets see... I don't think my friends count as guests... They "stop by" at the most ridiculous times, if it's summer they knock the door and say: "hey! we come to visit your air conditioning"... and they always come in group (as in more than 5) at least they always bring candy when they come :)

As for the "other type" of guests... I'm polite, try to make them feel at home and blabla... If they are not "my guests" kehh, I will probably stay in my room >_<

it would depend on how there treating me, but when i first meet them i try to be kind and polite..

Signature

well what my mom usually does is acting like she cooked really good food every day, wehn our guests leave its back to noodles in a package XD

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 50 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.