Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 favorite movie!!! - Minitokyo

favorite movie!!!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

hey all... what are your favorite movies? my top three are Jackie Chans:Legend of Drunken Master, The Last Samurai, and Ong-Bak: The Thai Warrior...

Power tends to corrupt, Absolute Power corrupts absolutely..............

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

Its not about how one dies, but about how one has lived...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

One of my favs is dog soldeirs. it is a kick @$$ where wolf movie. but its not like extremly supertitous crap though its good

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Favorite movies hmm.
I know Twins Effect, Saving Private Ryan, and Final Fantasy The Spirits Within

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

my top favorite movies are: The Last Samurai, Newsies, and Say Anything. :D

Signature Image

batman begins, matrix, pirates of the caribean (i also like the disney ride)

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

some of my animated favorites would be Princess Mononoke, Spirited away, and Titan A.E.

"Bishamonten! God of war... Guide me so that I may be led to victory against my nemesis"--Uesugi Kenshin

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) This is Teddy.Life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

Asian horror films rock! There's The Eye, Memento Mori, Ju something...not Ju-On it's Ju something else. I can't think of the name...darn it. Well...all the asian horror movies! Ooh! I just thought of one: A Tale of Two Sisters and...that's all I can think of. :D

definately druken master but also snake in eagles shadow. Im also a rocky fan. Animation wise i love the naruto movie (probably cuz i saw it be4 i watched the series and didnt know what to expect.) oh yeah and who could forget ninja scroll. :D

Signature

"For evil to triumph, all that is necessary is for good men to do nothing." Edward Burke

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

yeah i forgot about ninja scroll... that one is a good one... huh lol... i also just remembered day of the living dead, dawn of the living dead, and night of the living dead are all good movies too...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

the core, day after tommorrow, volcano, titan a.e., white noise, and armegedon

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

so your a big fan of earth deing destroyed movies huh? yeah i liked day after tomorrow, the core and armegedon too!! :)

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

Odysseus

Odysseus

Still searching...

Hmm... toughie. I would say that hese are my favorites (not listed in any order): Secret Window, The Matrix (none of the others), Lord of the Rings: RotK, Maybe Ocean's Eleven. I don't watch very many movies however.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

oceans eleven was good... but oceans 12 was crap... lord of the rings was my favorite book series and id have to say mayfave from that is the original cartoon of the Hobbit...

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

Scarlet

Scarlet

Wouldn't you wanna know?

Sorry to be such a kill-joy, but I think threads like this already exist. Correct me if I'm wrong...

But, to answer your question... Argh, dammit, there are so many good movies that I can't even choose. But Sixth Sense comes immediately to mind, somehow... *shrug* I really loved that one.

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

lol i figured there would be other ones but oh well... sixth sense was good... i remember how creepy it was when i saw it in theaters... it was only me and a handful of other people... it was strangely cold lol... <_< >_> o_0

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

Anime? AKIRA

Otherwise? Lord od the rings

" Do what she says Ed, drink the dumb milk."

Last Samurai,
Matrix
...a lot.

favourite movie~ Windstruck,My sassy girl, lord of the ring.

The Lord of the Rings : The Two Towers
(So ok I like them all... But I really like this one. I could have loved the Return, but turns out they cut off a lot of what's from the book. *...sob...*

Shrek 2... I dunno, I keep watching this over and over... I just love this one. :nya:

And if I could just get my hands on Moon Child, maybe I might like it too XP Of course Gackt-sama could do without Sho's rat-tails :sweat:

And oh yea.... If they do it right.. I'm sure I'll love Final Fantasy : Advent Children

american psycho, fight club, love indiana jones movies, uhhhhhhhh, and to many more to mention.

ni-chan

ni-chan

^ Broken Wings ^

Hmm, Gone with the wind, Ever After, Kiss of the dragon, Lord of the rings, hmmm and finding nemo
There are actually many more but those will do for now ^_^

I wish that I could take a journey through your mind

Signature Image

[Hispanime]

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Big Fish and all of Harry Potter. XP

uesugikenshin

uesugikenshin

"I am the Nothing"

Heat hear for advent children!!!! ive been waiting patiently for that but now my patience is wearing thin... wish they'd hurry up

()"."."()
( ( T ) )

My favorite movies...every thriller movies,action, and superhero movies...... :D

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.