Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 being a Gundam Seed character... - Minitokyo

being a Gundam Seed character...

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

laurent

laurent

..:: Kuro ::..

If you could be a Gundam Seed ( and of course Gundam Seed Destiny ) character, who would you like to be?

Signature Image

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

I like Kira, even that his fate is really troublesome (battle when he doesn't want to) but still I like this character.

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

audeaya

audeaya

.:Trust In You:.

I would like.....euh....... I don't know!!!! ^_^'
lacus because she's so pretty, lovely and pacific

Signature

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

Mwu or Andy. Nice and cool people.

cagalli! :nya: lol then i can get athrun!! XD XD XD...and she's also strong and bold
personaly i dunno why but i always choose 2 b the short-haired girl, even though i have long hair in real life..
anyways, cagalli rox~

Haro.

No, not Haro. Athrun maybe. he has a good sense of justice but sometimes mislead.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by hikarinotenshicagalli! :nya: lol then i can get athrun!! XD XD XD...and she's also strong and bold
personaly i dunno why but i always choose 2 b the short-haired girl, even though i have long hair in real life..
anyways, cagalli rox~

lol so true! I want to get Athrun :D But honestly, I wouldn't want to be any of the SEED characters...

crystalbluedragoon

crystalbluedragoon

withing the darkness;;

I would want to be lacus!! Cos then i can get Kira all to myself!! XD
Hahas just joking. yeah but i would want to be lacus.

mmmmm, hard choice
I think I'd like to be mwu la flaga,
he kicks ass!!, and does intresting things with marrue ^_^

RC211V

F . A . I . T . H

if i have to choose i will choose tobe Shinn Asuka.
he is cool and also cos i love Impulse and Destiny Gundam and also cos of the gurlz (Stellar and Lunamaria) :3

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I would like to be kira cause he is my favourite character

umm shinn ain't in gundam seed... shinn is in gundam seed destiny...
if i had to choose i would be kira beecause he is the knight of freedom and would do anything to stop the war and protect his loved ones...

Kira teh god! ^.-

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Hmmm... *think* hmmm...
It's easy, Rey or Shinn... It's kinda hard to chose, they are both excellent characters.
Well Dullindal would be nice too ^_^

kizaito

kizaito

Hawk of Endymion

Ok i like kira but Mwu laflaga he's the best .

Signature

id like to be cagalli or lacus for a simple reason...... :D

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Kira, Asuran, or Haro. Mainly because they get to be with Lacus =3 Hell, I could be Lacus and just stare at myself all day. =]

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i'd like to be cagalli ^^ then i'll be with athrun... *dreams*

want to be kira, since as him i hate wars, but mwu is good too ^^

i just hope i'm not shinn.. he's a badass.. i hope stellar get a new man.. lol
for being a character.. ii'd like to be andrew bartfeldt.. he's the real tiger.. raaww..

hmm....it would be between Athrun or Kira...hmmm T_T so hard but i'll have to say Kira...his personality just overwhelms you really, to be him would be so kewl XP

Either Kira or Athrun because they're the strongest pilots and get the best Mobile suits

Stellar-Loussier

Stellar-Loussier

Earth Alliance Extended

hmmm.... i wonder who i would want to be... ~.~;; although the whole dying, insane, Shinn thing... o_O;; wow is it really a good thing to be Stellar???

Signature Image

Umm i think Lacus..haha..because she is so nice, sympathic towards others, and is wise and caring.. :)

Signature Image A little birdy told you to .... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 51 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.