Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bath or Shower - Minitokyo

Bath or Shower

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

shower for some reason, just don't like baths not unless i have no choice..

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I believe there has already been a thread like this: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/17988
Please search before making a new thread.
And I'm not being mean. I am just doing what is right.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

jakester

jakester

So very lonely...

Showers when I'm i a hurry, baths when I'm bored.

showers. i have no bathtub in my house! lol. :D

-------------------- You Know You Love Me --------------------

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i wanna take baths, but the bathtub at my place isn't made for baths. so we take showers instead. the showerhead has a problem...we never had showers til we moved where we are now, which was about a year ago. showers are good enough and we don't waste as much water! ^^

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

shower here, last time took a "bath", I shower!!!, was way back when i was elementary. only other time i take a "bath", i am very clean :D, is when im in a huge puddle of water, and NO i dont bathe in it just "relax" like you people say ;]

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

A nice hot shower :) saves time and reduces water wastage

DarthAya

DarthAya

Full Moon

the two at the same time.. nothing better.

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

if I had a shower, I'd probably use it more than the bath, but I don't have a shower. >.<
Anyways, baths are maybe a little better than showers, just as long as you don't stay in them for too long. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I take showers.... reallly long showers..... my parents and sis yell at me for taking all the hot water XD

Signature Image

ultima100

ultima100

Holy Angel Ultima

I take shower, bath is for sometime occasionally

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI take showers.... reallly long showers..... my parents and sis yell at me for taking all the hot water XD

XD I do the exact same with baths. I leave it running a little long.. o_O Not over-flowing, though that has happened once, before. XD

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

I have Baths at home, showers at any other place.
Baths are very relaxing for me. I go under the water for a few seconds.

ManOnFire

ManOnFire

Fiery wrath time! MWAHAHAHA!

When i was a kid, i'd always shower, but nowadays, it's always a shower. Showers are relaxing and usually stay at a good temperature (longer you take with bathwater, the more it cools), plus you can take them at a faster pace.
With my busy school schedule, having to get up in the early morning, showers are ideal.

Anyways, i've gotten used to showers.

If it's red or fiery, I'll pay attention! WOOHOO! If it's red and fiery, GIMME!
Check my fiery userpage! (though I'm no photoshop expert):
Signature Image
Signature image made by ShueiTenshi. Thanks!

Shower. I'd rather not sit in a bath surrounded by my own filth.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

PAPTIMAS

the genies new type

well actually if you are in a hurry to go to some place i would prefer a shower .
but when u are tired and u really want a place to relax in and think slowly u will probably will use a shower.

newtype2010

newtype2010

nightmare ghost

Quote by PAPTIMASwell actually if you are in a hurry to go to some place i would prefer a shower .
but when u are tired and u really want a place to relax in and think slowly u will probably will use a shower.

i can't agree more

I guess I didn't mind having baths but the thought of sitting in the filth I'm washing off does seem kind of odd... They're very nice anyway though. I typically don't have the time however, so I usually shower.

Both! Depends on my mood.

I will choose bath....

Thanks to toxictea23 for my sig image and my avatar.....
Signature

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world. go bunnys go lol

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

I like showers most of the time, just because a bath is like, naked person soup. ;x lol

Signature

I love to take a bath rather than shower. I don't feel much clean when I had a shower than when I'm taking a bath.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

brynjar

Wallpapering newbie

shower. quick and gets the job done nicely.
i listen to music to relax. put on something that suits my mood then and there, and just forget everything else.

super mutant ninja otaku

Shower, because water is damn expensive here and i have no bathtub...bleh.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 77 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.