Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Loveless Fans? - Minitokyo

Any Loveless Fans?

Tagged under Loveless

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

Quote by cuddles116
Oh not that anyone reads this thread anymore but does anyone have an idea about where Ritsuka's real name is on his body and who/where his fighter is?

I wanna be all corny and say that his name is like on his heart lol and since his name is loveless he has no real fighter and if loveless ever says he loves like Soubi its gonna all go to hell because loveless isn't loveless or its gonna be some crazy you can beat fate and there is gonna be a yaoi scene lol =)

Hi!

I like your idea about the connection of Loveless' fighter and the name. I hadn't thought of it before. I hope that fighter won't appear but still I'm curious.
I want an end for the anime when Soubi makes Ritsuka lose his ears. ^_^' Yeah, I know how shameless I am. ^_^'
I wish there would be more episodes...a lot more :D

oh!my god!
i'm very sad
i love LOVELESS but i can't down this manga
i want to read tis one
who ?who?who?give me the web to read it (down to)

I love ritsuka-kun he's so cute.
i love the show exept for the 2 girl zero's.
i hope there is a second season because they left some questions hanging like why seimei was trying to kill ritsuka-kun and who the septimal moon peole are.(did you know that the show was made by septimal (septimal means 7 in japannesse)moon produtions)and who ritsuka-kun's real sentoki is.
I wish soubi would die in the next series because he wants to remove ritsuka-kun's ears!grrr...

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

ive recently caught the loveless fever too ...

im so in love with ritsuka... i cant wait to get my hands on the manga X)

yey im super loveless crazy @_@ i´m...
i looove natsuo and youji and of course ritsuka and soubi i´m not crazy n_n i hate semei i used to like him but he turned not so good for my taste well in the manga, i did like the anime but not so much i think that the ending well it left me with lost of What´s? so i like the manga better, the art is super good and the story is too and it just goos on i have red until vol. 5 but i cant get to the next one cuz its only in japanese >_< i hate my self for not knowing japanese Q_Q but i saw the scans (reali good) >_< oh and i hate ritsukas mom well i can go on forever but just LOVE the LOVELESS ne? n_n

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I am actually looking forward to learning more about "Loveless" and its many themes; I also like the symbolicism behind the ears and tail. Wouldn't real life rock if those existed? Mwa ha ha hah!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

LOVELESS is one of my favorite animes. I love all of the characters but my 2 favorite are Ritsuka and Soubi. They are sooo sexy! I also love the love art work, and what an amazing story.

Quote by TrigunPreacherGirlI am actually looking forward to learning more about "Loveless" and its many themes; I also like the symbolicism behind the ears and tail. Wouldn't real life rock if those existed? Mwa ha ha hah!

Yeah, the symbols are interesting. If you haven't seen Alien 9, I think, you should. You can find symbols there too, those areanazing and interesting as well.
If the tails and the ears existed, everyone would know when you lost your virginity. Do you want that? :D Some people want everyone to know it, some people don't. But I think everybody would look cute with tails and ears. :)

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Totally awesome~~ Loveless. ^^ Finish the anime, now chasing the manga XD

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

AngelTAP

AngelTAP

Keeper of the Midnight Sun

Loveless is very cool. The storyline is just awesome! I like Ritsuka and Soubi, they just blend together so well.

When Injustice Becomes Law, Rebellion Becomes Duty

Quote by Ardenta

Quote by TrigunPreacherGirlI am actually looking forward to learning more about "Loveless" and its many themes; I also like the symbolicism behind the ears and tail. Wouldn't real life rock if those existed? Mwa ha ha hah!

Yeah, the symbols are interesting. If you haven't seen Alien 9, I think, you should. You can find symbols there too, those areanazing and interesting as well.
If the tails and the ears existed, everyone would know when you lost your virginity. Do you want that? :D Some people want everyone to know it, some people don't. But I think everybody would look cute with tails and ears. :)

i would like to live in a world where everybody had ears and a cat tial it would be awsome....i would be like ritsuka's teacher and be 23 and still not lost my ears.
whats alien 9 about...i've never heard of it?

Alien 9 is about a school where aliens appear. At the beginning of a new school year, 4 girls are chosen to be tha ones who chase and get the appearing aliens. All the 4 girls get a hat-like thing that are similar to the aliens but they protect the girls from be hurt by anything (fall or get hurt by aliens)
The girls' protectors symbolize something. It's not so unanimous like the ears and tails in Loveless but something special, these things are in a figurative sense. I had to read a site after watching that anime and I understood the whole thing completely.
Guys, sorry for the OFF post. I wanted to show the difference between Loveless and Alien 9. The tails and ears are signs while the things in Alien 9 are in connection with feelings and the human soul. I think it is worth watching both Loveless and Alien 9.

HeartFulSkies

HeartFulSkies

Being a part of you~

PFFFT Loveless rules <333 Ritsuka is reaaaly adorable and i luv the way Ritsuka says Soubi's name <3 awww.

Signature Image
Admin of: Hoteru-no-Shiki
Member of: celestial luminesse | nugeneration | fye-fans | colorfull-wallies | wings-lovers | free wallers | vectory

want a userpage designed by me? Please PM me if you do :o

uzumakinoai

UzumakiNoAi Nya

ohhh ritsuka is sooo cute! an i guess ritsuka an soubi are a nice pair.... soubi better not touch ritsuka inapropriately ><! [already beside the fakt...]
m.i.a. ^^

Devoted fan of Loveless right here (watched it last week - am now totally addicted). Devoted fan of Soubi as well. ;)

Yay! loveless rocks! I love Soubi and i think Ritsuka should treat him better ha ha XDDDD

Quote by EnchanterI saw the first episode and it's definitely not my cup of tea.

i agree....

I love loveless and I love RitsukaxSoubi

i love loveless. A very big loveless fan. after finishing the anime I started reading the manga. have to admit Loveless is One of my all time favorites.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

yes I like this series also.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 68 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.