Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Plastic Age - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Plastic people are those who lie, use and rip-off others while showing their kind nature. Backstabbers, leeches and parasites all benefiting from others' hard work.

They gain your trust, treat you as friends and you reciprocate with the same treatment. But when it's all said and done, they leave you in the dirt.

Personally, I've been with plenty of these kinds of people but I got on to their plans before they can do it. I'm too smart for that.

Examples of plastic people are corrupt officials, selfish bosses, corporate tyrants and other higher authorities, all of them use and abuse people like expendable pawns in their game of power, greed and control.

So what do you think of the Plastic Age?

================================================

Quote by D-CoyIn a time of plastic, the mind goes spazztic.
Plastic shoes, plastic clothes, plastic men, plastic religions, plastic music.
And so there's got to be a plastic god. And he said let there be plastic, and god said let there be plastic and god said let there be plastic and so there was plastic.

Incredible, flexible but not quite... edible. But maybe Adam and Eve ate the first forbidden plastic fruit and then came slithering the plastic snake. And snake said good for you and the snake said good for you now you have become plastic men.Anyone who lives in a world of plastic is most definitely plastic.

Now, the world moves in a plastic rhythmn. Plastic trees grow from plastic soil, plastic fishes swim in plastic oceans, plastic pigs, plastic house and even plastic grass... eaten by plastic people with plastic a~~.

This is one's for you D-Coy, Gloc 9 and Madd World. Bury Andrew E. and Hi-Jakkk in the Plastic Age.

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

hmmm, the plastic age has been around since time immemorial, my personal opinion is that it's just human-nature. it is one's personal desire to exceed others, on whatever means, that drives someone to du such acts.. i also believe that people from all walks of life do such things, irregardless of their current social status.even garbage collectors do that for all we know..

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Nice pov... garbage collectors?

Indeed it is human nature. Deceit is a way of survival. But to the extent and scale that others practice is purely unnacceptable.

Do you know what Andrew E. did to Syke and the Real Ghetto Doggz? He screwed them. Now he's using new lackies to diss them but he'll probably screw them, too and order his new lackies to diss them, too.

But just like Susan Roces said against your president:

"Ang singungaling ay kapatid ng magnanakaw" (Liars are siblings of Robbers) ~~~Totally irrelevant~~~

For all I know, you could be lying to me right now and using me for whatever purpose yousee fit for your desires.

Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

It is true that lying has been around since time immemorial. And trying to further's one own cause by backstabbing/lying/cheating and whatnot is something humans are capable of. Heck, you can even say I'm lying through my teeth for what I'm going to say next. Because what I'm going to say that people should try to trust people more. Remember that if you're capable of helping someone else for no benefit to yourself, then the next person might be able to do so as well. Those who don't trust anyone in the world are only showing that they don't trust themselves. Whatever good you're capable of is repeatable by many across the world.

Of course, the flip side is that whatever evil you're capable of can be repeated by many across the world. This is not to say that everyone has the same capacity for good or evil. Interpret it however you want... Lastly, I'd say this... Trusting people is a choice that may be difficult at times. But it is something I hope people would give at least some consideration to. Only by giving one's trust can one be truly trusted...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I have known tons of these. They are appalling

I am invincible!

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

a good example is our president GMA

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

Well it seems like the "Plastic Age" spans all of human history, when I consider what I've learned in history classes. ;)

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by DarkIngrama good example is our president GMA

Damn right she's a good example.

For those who don't know, our president just cheated on the election and then she did a national apology about this. What the fart?

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Man, you know my story...

And that's from my high school days!

It's full of plastic!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

I think society has not gotten any worse, its just that we are in the information age and now any fault a 'famous' person has is well known. Life was much worse 100's of years ago. Stuff like the crusades and the Spanish Inquisition took place and no one tried to stop it. It is just a testement to our evolving social consciousness that we are so much more sensitive now.

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image
[No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...]

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Quote by jakulito

Quote by DarkIngrama good example is our president GMA

Damn right she's a good example.

For those who don't know, our president just cheated on the election and then she did a national apology about this. What the fart?

But i think she's quite acceptable... not many ppl dare to apologise in front of all ppl, especially as a president... if i'm her citizen i will forgive her but she still have to resign as a president...

Quote by jakulitoIndeed it is human nature. Deceit is a way of survival. But to the extent and scale that others practice is purely unnacceptable.

Do you know what Andrew E. did to Syke and the Real Ghetto Doggz? He screwed them. Now he's using new lackies to diss them but he'll probably screw them, too and order his new lackies to diss them, too.

For all I know, you could be lying to me right now and using me for whatever purpose yousee fit for your desires.

For the plastics age issue... i'm sicked of lies and being dishonest... i find it too difficult... you know? you have to cover and memorize something you talked but is not the truth, then when time goes by, if ppl suddenly re-ask a same question... you may forgot what you have told ppl... and you get discovered and being shame to ppl...

Well from what you have mentioned above... i believe is true and that's a new life style for ppl now... but i totally can't merge into this style... Hm... that's ~~ me!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

People are people and thats what they will be, you dont have to side with them or mope because of them, just slap and title" I dont care" on your forehead and just make use of your life. Im kinda scared of what the plastic age is doing in our country, heck my friend who lives there says he would appoint me in his revolution to take over and place a military junta over it, but people dream huh? The so called "Plastic age" has been melded along the time of the first civilizations of the world.... corruption, lies and betrayal are the greedy fingers and what can we do about it? well we can do something, be more idealistic! but it will take a long time before anything like that ever happens....

but an advice for people who cant stand it, Immigrate to another country!
~thats my only suggestion cos Canada has taken one step to a Utopian society. :)

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Quote by OracleAngelbut an advice for people who cant stand it, Immigrate to another country!
~thats my only suggestion cos Canada has taken one step to a Utopian society. :)

Ehehehe...

Anyway, there are heaps of plastic people. I got into big trouble. I found out some plastic, and then revealed it... a promise to stop being plastic, they broke it! So I set a little trap to get the plastic in trouble....

That made no sense at all ehehe, but wherever you go, there are always plastic people. Hug me! I'm plastic too!

*cackles*

No, I can be plastic, but I rarely am. Only when I am sarcastic towards people I don't like >_<

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Plastic peeps are just sone hopeless people.

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

They are evil T.T they make others look bad in front of other people T.T they act all so nice ang good when they need you but when you have no use for them they throw you away just like thras but tehy comebak when you can be of use to them T_T and i also have experienced this well because almost all of my classmates are Plastic... they pretend alot and act all so goody goody infront of the teachers i'm always a victim by these type of people but what can i do? They are many and i am only one.. they have almost all students under their spell... they made other student believ that they are good.. but ib the end they were only betrayed.. T_T

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

I've met a lot of people... They are everywhere!! T_T I wish I haven't met them. OX
I'll just forget about them., :)

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

The world is full of plastic people there's no escape from them. I've known tons of them and that was just throughout high school.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Plastic Age has begun!

GMA's plastic! That's a fact!

Too many plastic to mention...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by SpystreakThe world is full of plastic people there's no escape from them. I've known tons of them and that was just throughout high school.

High School seems to be the most prolific breeding ground for plastic people. Me, Ken, you, everyone seems to have met the most at that time.

How do you guys take care of plastic people?

Signature

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

I dont think i can take care of them... they are just too many... T_T they are so evil... T_T

shijiroken

shijiroken

Angel that finds his "Heaven"

plasctic age.... yeah........... I just believe on every peoples says to me.... besides, it is not my fault if they lie to me, they are the one to be blame...

Heaven

HiJakk

HiJakk

Ilibing ng Buhay!!!

Plastic Age, huh....

This is about those demo's you rolled in, isn't it? That's how the industry is, you make it or you leave it.

Anyways, back to the question, Plastic Age has been here and will always be here for a very long time. People are born liars. Whether you deny it or not, everyone is.

The only way I see fit to rid myself of such people is to play their own games.

Andrew E. and Hi-Jakkk diss, noh? Talagang di mo matanggap na iniwan nila yung Death Threat, noh...

Quote by Gloc 9Nakasaad ang katibayan, oras na ng kamatayan.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Quote by jakulitoHow do you guys take care of plastic people?

I don't. I ignore them or I just go: "yes, yes, whatever". Though they are persistent... they keep coming back :sweat:
I've had problems with this kind of people in the past, that's way it won't happen again. I do not trust people easily...

aog506

~Burn It All~

You just have to learn to adapt and pay more attention

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.