Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what game genre do you usually play? - Minitokyo

what game genre do you usually play?

page 4 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next » 274 total items

kamikazekazuo

kamikazekazuo

daaanssu

MMORPGs!!! and RPGs... well there are action games... and then there's one particular racing game I just enjoy playing with company... it's called Burnout 3: Crash Takedown... man this game is easy to control... and girls love it because it has that ease to it... i mean the majority of them... forgive me if i offended any game loving females out there... hehe... but yeh... the mmorpg i'm playing is WoW... it's enjoyable.... to me that is... but I know there are a lot who beg to differ

Signature Image
hanabira no you ni chiriyuku naka de
yume mitai ni kimi ni deaeta kiseki

RPG or strategy

skh

Infamous Leecher

I play mostly RPGs, and also some action games, like Metal Gear or Devil May Cry.

RPGs and mmorpg

<3

liliukalani

i miss my ganja

rpg games. neverwinter nights and sims2. kotor is also ok.

Signature
i watch you there through the window and i stare at you
you wear nothing but you wear it so well
tied up and twisted the way i'd like to be

hollande777777

hollande777777

i also like to yuri revenge but what i reaql like is very bloody games like halo 1 en 2 em resident evil ehm niaja gaiden too what you nickname bij yuri revenge ? mij is xboxivan hoop to see you there see around ;)

:)!!the way of life is hard but dont gif up end you wil be reward!! :)

I play action adventure game... sometimes RPG when I find a good one

Some mistakes are too cruel to make it twice...

Signature

I mostly play RPGs like the FF series.

shindou13

shindou13

ang bugoy

i usually play strategy games like age of empires and civilization. and also sports, nba live, because pc is the only place where u can mod it into a pba game..

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

i usually play all genres of games...not too big on racing or sports games though
other than that i will probably play andy genre ^_^

Action, Fighting, RPG, mmorpg, and Arcade, I guess.

strategy games like Europa Universalis and lotr: The Battle for Middle Earth
A bunch of different FPS; BF2, Brothers in Arms, Call of Duty, etc
The only MMO I play is World War 2 Onlne

"Don't look at me, I'm just a shark..."

stoven2005

stoven2005

Toshi-san

RPGs are the main ganre of game that i play. i enjoy having a story to follow. if things go how i want them to, then i should b able to work for a company that makes RPGs. i would so love that.

"Nothing can ever come from being around normal people."

SealedSword

Sword Demon

RPG
MMORPGs
FPS
RTS
Devil May Cry sort of games >_>
a few more..

I basically play a wide range of them, I'll play it if I like it =P

I mostly play RPGs because I like to find out their stories; it's just like reading a fiction novel. Otherwise, if I want to play something short, I play flight simulators or fighting games.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

RPGs in the first place, then survival horrors

I always play RPGs or mmorpgs. RPGs always seem worth the money for the indepth story and gameplay, while mmorpgs are worth it for the interactions with other players.

projectpaper

projectpaper

PapeR!!

right now i spend most of my time playing World of Warcraft... but before i usually play strategy and simulation games alot.. like the simcity series, civilization series, etc.. and when i dun have that much time to spend for games.. i play games like counterstrike, quake, jedi knight, unreal, half-life and other fps games... =) :x

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I most play fast paced first person shooters.

i play many rpg's as well.

RPGS
mmorpgs (Lineage 2, dark ages of camelot, etc)
FPS (medal of honor mainly)
Tatics (Phantom brave, FFT, etc)

RPGs, platformers and a few racing games.

Chaos815

~{ShmooglePuppykins}~

I mostly just play RPG's (tactic rpgs are a current obsession of mine) and from time to time i also like to throw in a action adventure game like Ninja gaiden or Devil May Cry 3 and the basic fighter once and a while.

.:Rebirth:.

RPG's and shooting games

RPG - mostly FF and games kinda along that line
shooting games - mostly 3rd person ones, like ghost recon 2

i play mostly 2d fighting games like street fighter 3, capcom vs snk2, marvel vs capcom2.

page 4 of 12 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 Next » 274 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.