Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT Idol - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by shyxsakurahow about just talking then? ><;;

Lol, what is with you guys and wanting to here me, and the other moderators..>_>

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

belmikry

Retired Moderator

belmikry

belly-button

Quote by Jinzhou

Quote by shyxsakurahow about just talking then? ><;;

Lol, what is with you guys and wanting to here me, and the other moderators..>_>

heheh cause its fun >_< come on guys, euna and saki asked if i'd sing, cause the mods are being shy and backing down! XD

and believe me, ya don't wanna hear belly's voice!! >_< [roaaaorrrr >_< XD ^_^' ]

>_> <_<.. [hides mic!] XD

Signature
Anime wallpaper/Female Scans/Group Scans Moderator
-
rippers and duplicates beware of belly's button! XD [ermmm... o_o]

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Id rather hear Bel`s voice ANYday over my own. Take a listen and you`ll see why ;)

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Lol, this sounds really interesting, I am in, where do i send the recorded music to

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Um...here`s a stupid question that may make me resubmit..is it JUST a minute long, or a minimum of a minute long?

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by Jinzhou

Quote by shyxsakurahow about just talking then? &gt;&lt;;;

Lol, what is with you guys and wanting to here me, and the other moderators..&gt;_&gt;

hmm...they probably dragged you here to pick on you >.> <.<.........i think that is all i should say....befoer saki hunts me down...*runs XD *

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

minimum: a minute long ...

read the rules .. ^-^ send the things to: mt.idol@gmail.com with your mt account name <3

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I'm sending my song in! ^_^ This was such a cool idea. I'm shy so I can't believe I'm actually doing it. XD I can't wait to hear everyone else's though, I'm sure there's lots better than me. XD

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Meg

uber dork

how about an ftp access for a day to a site with a lot of mp3's as a prize for the winner? X)

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

hehe, i'm gonna go ahead and send mine in. :]

Signature

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by Meghow about an ftp access for a day to a site with a lot of mp3's as a prize for the winner? X)

o_o that sounds good too ...

>< japanese music? i have a lot of japanese and korean music .. >.>

Meg

uber dork

I'll take it ,may it be japanese, chinese, korean, english etc. X)

miyano

watashi no uta

more n more new stuff eh? XD but too bad we won't be able to hear their singing..? ;_; i mean those that participated..>< oh well,good luck to all the contestants! :D XD

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

what!!! we wont be able to hear the contestants???how is that MT idol XO >.<

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

o_o

yu guys WILL be able to hear them, after the deadline is done ..

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

weeeeeeee~ we can hear them ^^ better not be a thunderstorm XD huhuhhu

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Question: The whole thing will be anonymous, right?
When we know who the winner is, are you going to say the name of all the other people that participated and the songs they sang? Or will we get to know only the name of the winner?

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

Quote by cifirynQuestion: The whole thing will be anonymous, right? When we know who
the winner is, are you going to say the name of all the other people
that participated and the songs they sang? Or will we get to know
only the name of the winner?

we will reveal each contestant's names once the voting is over to show our gratitude to them for participating, and of course, no names will be given out before the end of voting.
The songs they sang and the artists (if known) will be given during the voting time but as i said before, not the contestants' names

btw, saki: we'll have to rename each file with numbers or anonymous letters as file names can give away the person's identity ^^

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

Can a single person do a number of entries if they fall into different categories. I have one that i wanted to do which is kind of a composition over a well known instrumental..... ;) (you might find out if i get around to recording it)....Also i wanted to an english singover and maybe even a japanese singover........anyway....original question was:
Can a single contestant submit multiple entries if they're different categories?

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

Quote by littlejonny100Can a single person do a number of entries if they fall into different categories. I have one that i wanted to do which is kind of a composition over a well known instrumental..... ;) (you might find out if i get around to recording it)....Also i wanted to an english singover and maybe even a japanese singover........anyway....original question was:
Can a single contestant submit multiple entries if they're different categories?

yesh~

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

YAY........thanking you.......i love you guys.....i'll record the moment i'm left at home alone......cause my family would really freak out if i started singing to the computer....espcially if i did in japanese :P

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

Merodia

Merodia

~Gotta do what I want~

this is a good idea. I wonder who's going to win?
I'm so excited :D

wait, where were those people are going to?

I don't wanna be leaving behind...

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

so...
how is the contest going so far?
lots of people participating?

retire

Oh haha if I had my old Mic I may have entered.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 106 total items

Back to News | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.