Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 GUYS! come here to ask questions about GIRLS! - Minitokyo

GUYS! come here to ask questions about GIRLS!

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 207 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Humm... I think girls play hard to get because they want to know:

1. if the guy is seriously interested in them
2. how far will he go to try to get her interested in him

also... they may like..

3. being chased
4. enjoy the attention
5. want to mess with guys

I really don't know much about that, so this is just conjecture. ^_^'

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

Why are girls so hard to talk to?
Oh shit! runs of agin

You may bury my body in a supermarket aisle
Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

Q : what is the thing that is most attractive to girl from a guy ? wealth ? fame ? successful ? intelligents ? LOOKS ?

JusticePro

JusticePro

Knight Of Justice

what do girls like best?

War is not some game to play the hero. Stop making decisions to please yourself. If you have all this power, take responsibility for it
Signature

Quote by springheeljack298Why are girls so hard to talk to?
Oh shit! runs of agin

Girls aren't hard to talk to... unless you are shy of course... or the girl is shy :sweat:

Maybe if you guys just think about this: girls can find it hard to talk to boys to!

That might helped... but I don't know the problem so this was just a suggestion.

merged: 06-03-2007 ~ 04:24pm

Quote by mowaikenQ : what is the thing that is most attractive to girl from a guy ? wealth ? fame ? successful ? intelligents ? LOOKS ?

I would say that depends on the girl. It's important to some girls to have a hot bf, but other don't care that much.

A normal girl looks for someone she can talk to and share interests with.

springheeljack

springheeljack

The Return

Why is it that men alway have to ask out a girl why cant girls ask out guys?

Bury my body in the fresh meat aisle
And I will rise again like an exocet missile Signature Image

snowcutie

snowcutie

.:~*SummerTime*~:.

well, both can, a girl can ask the guy out and the guy can ask the girl out too, but they always put the men asking the lady out

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Quote by mowaikenQ : what is the thing that is most attractive to girl from a guy ? wealth ? fame ? successful ? intelligents ? LOOKS ?

and

Quote by JusticeProwhat do girls like best?

I think attitude and personality are the things that attract me the most. However, I like sexy, well-kept hair, well kept body, and pretty eyes are good too, but they are not a requirement. However, love is different than lust... right? ;)

Anyways, I think that their interests and their wants and desires out of life need to be similar to my own. I want someone who knows what I'm talking about too. I don't want to be with someone who doesn't want anything better for himself or me, that doesn't understand my jokes, or doesn't want to move out of his parents house. >.< I want someone to play games with, laugh with, take walks with, and just spend time together talking and enjoying each other's company. A guy that can take care of himself and his girl, is VERY NICE too...wether its financially or protection... ;)

Quote by springheeljack298Why is it that men alway have to ask out a girl why cant girls ask out guys?

I actually asked my boyfriend out. People need courage to ask, doesn't matter if they're a guy or a girl.

snowcutie

snowcutie

i think is personality coz looks dont count ever heard of : Dont judge the book by its covers? yup that is the rule

Do girls feel intimidated by a guy who is taller and greatly built?

snowcutie

snowcutie

er..that will have to depen on the girl(this is my view)

What I meant was if some girls do not talk to guys because they think they are good looking and they would never talk to them.

snowcutie

snowcutie

oh.. maybe they are shy? you never know what a girl thinks(my view)

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Here's my problem, if you like a girl, how do you move from the "Friend" level to the "Potential Love Interest" level? I have conferred with my friends on this (the ones that have been in relationships), and they all tell me the same thing: It's too hard to explain.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

snowcutie

snowcutie

sorry i cant help you on that since i have never been on a relationship..

page 9 of 9 « Previous 1... 5 6 7 8 9 207 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.